shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Rep II: What do you think of "me"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:27:59 PM
Author: HollyS
Irish, I think we should have a permanent thread for DF and his random question of the day.

We''ll call it ''Apropos of Nothing''.
9.gif
Holly, that''s a great idea!!!
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:28:57 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
and Steel...your mind just as bad as IG''s,while i was taking diamonds on one of the threads,your mind was in the gutter.
27.gif
rotflmao2.gif
Now come on . . . NO ONE''S mind is as bad as IG''s!
11.gif
3.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
DiamanteBlu: We don''t post often in the same place, at the same time, so I don''t have a ''feel'' for you. But I do know, after reviewing the Faces Thread the other day, you are gorgeous! Do the rest of you know how beautiful she is???

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:34:09 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
K, my turn!
We don''t post a lot together, either, but I''m kinda remembering you as a Rhode Island bride? Newport?

Your posts leave the impression of being well thought out, and right on the mark. I view you as a smart cookie.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:38:11 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 2/11/2009 6:28:57 PM
and Steel...your mind just as bad as IG''s,while i was taking diamonds on one of the threads,your mind was in the gutter.
27.gif
rotflmao2.gif
Now come on . . . NO ONE''S mind is as bad as IG''s!
11.gif
3.gif
hey IG
everytime when i see your post one of your horse''s name pops up in my mind. what was that horse''s name of yours ? LUCKY .....what?
scratchhead.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:53:03 PM
hey IG
everytime when i see your post one of your horse''s name pops up in my mind. what was that horse''s name of yours ? LUCKY .....what?
scratchhead.gif
Well, we just call him "Red," but his registered name is "Lucky F." We don''t know what the "F" is supposed to stand for, but DH thinks it''s "Lucky F***er" because I spoil him so much!
11.gif
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:25:56 PM
Author: Upgradable
Okay, Steel! You didn''t ask, but you ARE asking for it!! (my rules, so I get to break them)

You are relentless. You are nosy. You are a pot stirrer. How''s that for a ''smudge''?

emotion-5.gif
I am TOTALLY kidding folks!!!
emotion-14.gif
Pot stirrer...moi?
12.gif

Well since nobody is going to say anything mean because we are all playing nice....

What do PS''ers think about Steel?

p.s. DF I remember that thread and I was just responding to the thread title, no impropriety was afoot
2.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Ok I''m in too... what does everyone think of me?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:12:38 PM
Author: geckodani
So.... what''s the Gecko''s rep?
9.gif
You''re very chatty and kind!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:18:57 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.

So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???

And, it''s come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I''ve lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?
If I recall correctly, I''ve asked you a time or two for advice or knowledge and you''ve always given it... so you''re helpful!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in. I can always take constructive criticism.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Count me in too. What do PSers have to say about me?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 7:54:02 PM
Author: pennquaker09
I''m in. I can always take constructive criticism.

Penn--You have great personal style, and a big heart. I think of you as being well educated, and extremely articulate. I love that you chose to be a SAHD. And I always read posts by my fellow teachers!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:48:48 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
I would like to know how I am perceived too!
I see you an adventurous, interesting, classy, business-savvy lady with amazing taste.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Cheerful and open.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
kittybean--I still can't get over your gorgeous engagement ring! Honestly, that is the FIRST thing I think about when I see you on the threads.
Otherwise, you seem sweet and fun, and always willing to give some good advice.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:09:28 PM
Author: bee*
I would love to know what people think of me
1.gif
Bee*, I see you as levelheaded, stylish, and helpful.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:15:34 PM
okay ladies...let me have it !!
askeered.gif
please don''t say anything nice about me.

DFire--I think of you as being a big teddy bear of a daddy. And a goofball. And I admire you for posting on PS because I know English is not your first language, and I would be WAY too scared to write anything and post it in a non-English language forum.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:15:22 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Well, you all know I love ya! I''d love to hear your thoughts on me...........
Dreamgirl, I heart you
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif
!

I think you are a sweet, smart, classy girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. You are my PS Charlotte (from Sex & the City).

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:11:55 PM
Author: bee*
Date: 2/11/2009 3:38:55 PM
Author: Haven
Oooh, I''ll bite. I''m interested to know what people think.

I''ll come back in a bit and respond to everyone, too, promise!

I think that you''re a really cool person and your posts would be one that I look for in a thread. I think that you''re the type of person that I get along with IRL.

Thanks, bee*!

I hope you wrote that you want to know, too, because here it is:

I just adore you. I love anyone who loves animals, and we are so lucky to have a resident animal expert here. I think we would be great friends IRL, too.

I think of you as sweet and level-headed, but whimsical and romantic, too. I always remember how you fell in love with the Lucida and never looked at another ring. Love that.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:16:34 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Haven, I think you''re one of the sweetest posters ever. You always have such good advice and you seem like such a good, honest person.

On a side note, you''re beautiful and if you were single, I''d hook you up with my brother, and my mother would be overjoyed that he found a ''nice Jewish girl.''
2.gif

Awwww, thanks elle! That''s a serious compliment, about your brother. I know how protective siblings can be!

I think of you as being a really fun person, a life-of-the-party type, even though I *think* you''ve posted that you are a bit shy IRL, but I could be wrong.
You give really good advice, too, and I''m often struck by the sincerity of your posts.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:26:10 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Okay, I''ll bite. What''s my rep? The good, the bad, the ugly -- I can take it!
9.gif

Zoe, I think of you as being very cool and confident, the type of woman who makes other, less secure women jealous IRL. And you have one of my favorite avatars, it''s so purdy.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock

I''ll come back in a bit and respond to everyone, too, promise!
Haven, you''re a person I think I''d gravitate to IRL. You seem to have a good grasp of what''s important in life, and you come across as self-assured, intellectually curious, sweet, smart, kind, and helpful. I always think of you as a fellow book lover and F. Scott Fitzgerald fan.

(P.S. Thanks for your reply to my inquiry!)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:38:32 PM
I was *shocked* . . . .*shocked*, I tell you, to discover your well-hidden secrets. Like piercings.
6.gif

I always thought we were psychic twins; we think alike, agree a lot. But evidently, you lead a much more ''colorful'' life than I.
3.gif
2.gif
9.gif

Ha! That''s so funny. Trust me, I do not look very colorful, anymore, I swear.

Holly--I know I''ve said it before, but I feel a sort of kinship with you. You say a lot of the things I often think but don''t say, but it''s more than that, I feel like we have very similar attitudes toward life.

All that aside, I think you are cool, classy, confident, and a force to be reckoned with. Or, as my students would say, "You are cooler than the other side of the pillow."

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:42:45 PM
Date: 2/11/2009 5:26:10 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Okay, I''ll bite. What''s my rep? The good, the bad, the ugly -- I can take it!
9.gif
You are BFF material!
1.gif
That''s how most posters probably think of you. Am I right, y''all?

You are so right about Zoe, I definitely agree.
Ha! Imagine that--I''m agreeing with you, Holly!
3.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamante--I think of you as being multi-faceted, and very mysterious. You''re the type of friend who would keep on surprising me years and years after we first met. I also think of you as savvy, classy, and fabulously comfortable in your own skin.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:21:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Ok, SOOOOOO What is my rep?

iwanna--I think of you as being an it-girl, the type who makes guys heads turn, and other girls wish they could be just like you.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I don''t know what your rep is, but I like you!
35.gif
I always enjoy "talking" with you on here.

Did you just change your avatar? Throwin'' me off, woman!!
37.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:33:54 PM
Author: Maisie
I''m curious too.. go on tell me what you think of me...
19.gif

Maisie--I think of you as the person who has a calming effect on everyone around her, as level-headed, stylish, and nurturing.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:18:57 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.
So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???
And, it''s come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I''ve lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?

ss--I think of you as being intelligent, passionate, and a lot of fun. I love that you write stories for your son, and I''d love to raid your personal library IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results