shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Rep II: What do you think of "me"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Maisie- I just lost a post!
7.gif

Anyways, I said you are strong, compassionate, kind, courageous...all fab traits for a mother, wife and friend- I think you dwell on things a little to much and take things to heart (which goes with your sweet nature).

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:43:27 PM
Author: tlh
All the girls that posted on here, I think you are all sweet. Nothing really sticks out in particular, which means I dont have any bad feelings!
1.gif
I do look at/for avitars in posts, and I find that I do tend to associate certain avitars w/ certain personalities... and names sometimes escape me, unless they''ve been around awhile, so when avitars often change, I can easily get confused.
emembarrassed.gif
sammyj, I always smile when I see your orange beans and I know something very sweet will be in it. elledizzy, I love your sushi avitar, and find myself very hungry come 2 oclock! HA! You are oppinionated, yet not hurtful, and I think that''s great! I wannaprettyone, I like your new avitar, but it took me awhile to get used to it! I also think you are a sweetheart and really are helpful to many girls! Irishgirll, you make me laugh till I wee myself! You are soo funny, in the goofiest of ways, about the silliest stuff. I dont know if you try to be funny, but you often make me smile.

With all the changing avitars though, I get soo confused! But I generally like everyone... both on PS and IRL... but I think that is just who I AM... feel free to correct me if YOU think I am wrong!
28.gif

35.gif
Thanks! The xmas hat had to GO.hahah
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:43:27 PM
Author: tlh
All the girls that posted on here, I think you are all sweet. Nothing really sticks out in particular, which means I dont have any bad feelings!
1.gif
I do look at/for avitars in posts, and I find that I do tend to associate certain avitars w/ certain personalities... and names sometimes escape me, unless they''ve been around awhile, so when avitars often change, I can easily get confused.
emembarrassed.gif
sammyj, I always smile when I see your orange beans and I know something very sweet will be in it. elledizzy, I love your sushi avitar, and find myself very hungry come 2 oclock! HA! You are oppinionated, yet not hurtful, and I think that''s great! I wannaprettyone, I like your new avitar, but it took me awhile to get used to it! I also think you are a sweetheart and really are helpful to many girls! Irishgirll, you make me laugh till I wee myself! You are soo funny, in the goofiest of ways, about the silliest stuff. I dont know if you try to be funny, but you often make me smile.

With all the changing avitars though, I get soo confused! But I generally like everyone... both on PS and IRL... but I think that is just who I AM... feel free to correct me if YOU think I am wrong!
28.gif

35.gif
Aw, I''m glad I make you smile! I had no idea I was so funny, but I''m glad to hear that I am! I think I''m pretty much the same way IRL as I am here on PS . . . DH and I are always laughing about something!
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I get confused when the avatars change too! I''ll give my opinion to everybody that has asked in a bit. I need to correlate the changing avatars with the user name! LOL!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I would like to know how I am perceived too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:36:53 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 2/11/2009 2:33:54 PM
Author: Maisie
I''m curious too.. go on tell me what you think of me...
19.gif
Maisie, I LOVE YOU!!! You''re one of my all-time favorites! You''re so kind and you seem to have a very positive outlook!
21.gif
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I love reading your posts. You always seem up for lots of fun and you make me smile!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:51:11 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 2:36:53 PM

I''m curious too.. go on tell me what you think of me...
19.gif
Maisie, I LOVE YOU!!! You''re one of my all-time favorites! You''re so kind and you seem to have a very positive outlook!
21.gif
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I love reading your posts. You always seem up for lots of fun and you make me smile!
Thanks, Maisie! Love the new avatar, BTW . . . very pretty!
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:45:02 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Maisie- I just lost a post!
7.gif

Anyways, I said you are strong, compassionate, kind, courageous...all fab traits for a mother, wife and friend- I think you dwell on things a little to much and take things to heart (which goes with your sweet nature).
Thank you and I agree with everything you said... well apart from the courageous bit.. is that really how I come across? I think I am the worlds biggest chicken. I do totally agree with the taking things to heart bit. I would love to toughen up a bit.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:48:48 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
I always love your responses to posts. I think you give well thought out responses, are VERY knowledgeable, and you are brief with your responses. (me= shotgun blast, you= sharpshooter)

I LOVE your avitar, and it always make me think of an exotic, champagne filled lifestyle!
35.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

Date: 2/11/2009 1:01:44 PM
Author: Upgradable
What? You all a-skeert???
23.gif

Okay, I''ll start........ how do you perceive Upgradable? And why the heck have I been here for so long and still have such a low post count??
I think you''re a brave and classy lady with a love for old cuts and a good dollop of curiosity. Oh, and a wicked cool halo.
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
So.... what''s the Gecko''s rep?
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:18:57 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.

So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???

And, it's come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I've lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?
I can't think of a single post that you haven't come across as a fun person.
4.gif
Stories are fun and entertaining!

ETA: Meh. How on earth do you quote more than one person in a post?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:17:24 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 3:12:38 PM
Author: geckodani
So.... what's the Gecko's rep?
9.gif

You crack me up.
Awesome.
9.gif
You're rep, in my household, is, "The cool redhead with the fun avatar." That was when you had the Santa hat. Now it's, "The cool redhead with the va-voom avatar."
9.gif
Seriously though, you seem like someone I'd love to hang out with and I wish you'd post more!

I'm curious too.. go on tell me what you think of me...
19.gif
You strike me as an incredibly sweet and nurturing person. You always come across so caring in posts, and are always helping everyone out.

ETA: (I figured out the multiple quote thing. Yay!)

Date: 2/11/2009 2:30:49 PM
OK, I think I'm brave enough!
9.gif

It has come to my attention on the other reputation thread that I do in fact have a reputation of some sort. I'd like to know more . . . what do you guys REALLY think of me???
2.gif
You are the wearer of the luscious yellow gold and friend to George the snail.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Diamante, you are iconic! Kind of like Madonna crossed with Queen Elizabeth! I definitely perceive you as an expert and as owning some of the most awe-inspiring pieces ever posted here!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 270px">Date: 2/11/2009 3:22:58 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 3:17:24 PM

9.gif

You crack me up.
Awesome.
9.gif
You''re rep, in my household, is, ''The cool redhead with the fun avatar.'' That was when you had the Santa hat. Now it''s, ''The cool redhead with the va-voom avatar.''
9.gif
Seriously though, you seem like someone I''d love to hang out with and I wish you''d post more!
That other avatar will be back sans santa hat once I can find that darn photo! hehe- As for posting more, I am think about doing more "trials" for a variety of thing- like my "time trial of a DIY hair bride".

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:30:14 PM

Diamante, you are iconic! Kind of like Madonna crossed with Queen Elizabeth! I definitely perceive you as an expert and as owning some of the most awe-inspiring pieces ever posted here!
Ditto, you are one classy babe.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Gecko, I see you as friendly and tenacious! I loved your search for the perfect setting for your stone! You made sure you asked questions and got opinions until you found you were totally comfortagle with your decision. I also remember your initial excitement and subsequent disappointment with your first design. I felt so badly for you!

We''ve had some fun in the colored stone forum AND you are super helpful to others, even when all they need is support!

I must say though, I miss your old avatar!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I''ll bite. I''m interested to know what people think.

I''ll come back in a bit and respond to everyone, too, promise!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:37:23 PM

So.... what's the Gecko's rep?
9.gif
Gecko, I see you as friendly and tenacious! I loved your search for the perfect setting for your stone! You made sure you asked questions and got opinions until you found you were totally comfortagle with your decision. I also remember your initial excitement and subsequent disappointment with your first design. I felt so badly for you!

We've had some fun in the colored stone forum AND you are super helpful to others, even when all they need is support!

I must say though, I miss your old avatar!!
Aw. Thank you! What wonderful compliments! That search was insane, but I'm glad I was so careful the second time around! I didn't want to go through that again!!! Tenacious. Heh heh. DH would agree with you.
3.gif

You know.. I've kind of been missing the old avatar lately too. Especially since the real life gecko got destroyed.
7.gif
Maybe it's time to pull him back out.

ETA: Done. He looks happy there.
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:38:55 PM
Author: Haven
Oooh, I''ll bite. I''m interested to know what people think.

I''ll come back in a bit and respond to everyone, too, promise!
The etiquette guru and dreamer of Haven''s Haven, which will be an awesome thing. Lover of silly kittys.
emcat.gif
Answerer of questions with humor and grace.

Definitely a classy lady!

Date: 2/11/2009 1:23:03 PM

Actually, the fact that you have a low post count for how long you''ve been here tells me you only post when it''s a truly well-thought statement or question. You don''t just fly by the seat of your pants (I''d guess the same for your real life).

Ruh roh. In that case I must talk out my - well, you know.
27.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Dani- ha ha ha!!! And the little guy looks great! Glad to see him!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 3:22:58 PM

You are the wearer of the luscious yellow gold and friend to George the snail.
Hee hee hee! Dani, you''re so funny!
9.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder what my avetar says about me? ( I still can't figure out how to quote other posters)
I try to stay out of trouble. I read everything but keep my mouth shut on controversial subjects so as not to make enemies. I LOVE to watch everyone else go at it
6.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:18:57 PM
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.

So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???

And, it''s come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I''ve lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?
You come across as being always completely honest. A Tell-It-Like-It-Is kind of person.

And I like that.
2.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:04:18 PM
Thanks sammy! Paul is a gift and a joy!! He defines me in soooo many ways!
Yep - that is my all time favorite thread. And I love your ring!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Irishgirl . . . . hmm. . . . .let''s see. . . .

You remind me of someone I''ve known before (an ex-coworker); full of energy, witty, loyal, and once you make up your mind, you are positive you''ve made the right choice. You have strong idealogies, but are willing to listen to an opposing view, and see common ground. 9 times out of 10.
2.gif
It comes through in your posts that you care very deeply for the other posters here on PS; you always respond and offer whatever help you can when someone is in crisis mode, and you love to celebrate another poster''s happiness.

I''d say you have a so-so rep.
3.gif
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 4:36:44 PM
Author: HollyS
Irishgirl . . . . hmm. . . . .let''s see. . . .

You remind me of someone I''ve known before (an ex-coworker); full of energy, witty, loyal, and once you make up your mind, you are positive you''ve made the right choice. You have strong idealogies, but are willing to listen to an opposing view, and see common ground. 9 times out of 10.
2.gif
It comes through in your posts that you care very deeply for the other posters here on PS; you always respond and offer whatever help you can when someone is in crisis mode, and you love to celebrate another poster''s happiness.

I''d say you have a so-so rep.
3.gif
9.gif
ROFL! Oh, Holly, as my Mother would say, "You are such a CARD!"
9.gif

Thanks for all the compliments! ((((HUGS))))

Since you didn''t ask, I can''t tell you what I think of you. (Trying to stick to the rules! LOL!) But, just so you know, I would have a LOT of good things to say!
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Go ahead, Irish. I can take it.
28.gif
Unfortunately, I''ve just opened the floodgates for everybody!
11.gif
Oh, well . . . .

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to know what people think of me
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results