shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Rep II: What do you think of "me"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:34:09 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
K, my turn!
Hi HH!
35.gif

I have really enjoyed meeting you at the Boston area GTGs. I like reading your posts and threads. Since I've been to your wedding venue, I know you've chosen a great place. I can't wait to read all about it.

ETA: thanks! I try to be positive but I definitely have my moments.

ETA #2: thanks Holly! That's really sweet of you to say!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:34:09 PM
K, my turn!

When I see your posts I always think that you give good grounded advice.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:01:44 PM
Author: Upgradable
What? You all a-skeert???
23.gif

Okay, I''ll start........ how do you perceive Upgradable? And why the heck have I been here for so long and still have such a low post count??

I know you''ve been around for awhile, but I know you''re very selective about the posts you respond to. Your responses are well thought out and helpful and you seem to really enjoy being a member of the PS community.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:03:41 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 2/11/2009 1:01:44 PM

Author: Upgradable

What? You all a-skeert???
23.gif

Okay, I''ll start........ how do you perceive Upgradable? And why the heck have I been here for so long and still have such a low post count??

Well, I never really had an opinion on you until now-- nothing really sticks out at me, but now I have to say I think you''re very brave!
2.gif

Elledizzy-You''re a pretty cool cucumber and I enjoy reading your posts.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:18:57 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I would like to know how I come across on PS. Because I act the same way IRL, it may help improve my RL relationships as well.

So, am I a ditz, a dork, a know-it-all, (insert your adjective here)???

And, it''s come to my mind lately, that often I have a story for everything (I''ve lived a varied and full life....) Does that aggravate you?

Something Shiny-You''re very sweet and sometimes silly. It''s all good and it comes across in your posts. Stories are what keep us going here in the forms other than the technical ones, so we (I) welcome any and all!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:21:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Brave brave souls.... lol

Alright, I''ll bite.

Upgradable- I think you are level headed, intelligent, kind, helpful and I enjoy reading your posts and I especially love hearing about your beautiful son, Paul I believe
33.gif

Ok, SOOOOOO What is my rep?

Alright, I''ll bite.

Upgradable- I think you are level headed, intelligent, kind, helpful and I enjoy reading your posts and I especially love hearing about your beautiful son, Paul I believe
33.gif

Alright, I''ll bite.

33.gif

I loved all of your wedding planning posts, and you have great hair!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:48:48 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
I would like to know how I am perceived too!

DBlu-You''re someone I look to for advice about social situations and entrepreneurial endeavors. You''re a classy lady and I admire your professional achievements.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Zoe and Bee!

Bee- You and I have the same taste in shoes, but I''m afraid to pull the trigger when it comes to investing in fabulous shoes ;-)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:02:10 PM
Thanks Zoe and Bee!

Bee- You and I have the same taste in shoes, but I''m afraid to pull the trigger when it comes to investing in fabulous shoes ;-)

If ever you need help pulling the trigger, just post here and I''ll help talk you through it
3.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 5:08:15 PM
Author: HollyS
Go ahead, Irish. I can take it.
28.gif
Unfortunately, I've just opened the floodgates for everybody!
11.gif
Oh, well . . . .
YAAAAAY!!! We get to pick Holly apart!
11.gif
2.gif

Holly, here's my honest opinion of you: Your exterior can sometimes be a little rough, but it hides a heart of gold. You genuinely care about all of us, even when you disagree with what we say. I really admire your honesty, and your humility. You are honest enough to give us "tough love" when we need it, but you aren't too proud to apologize when you feel it's warranted. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You would be the friend that I would take jeans shopping, because you would be very honest with me and you would NOT let me buy the jeans that make my a$$ look huge!
9.gif

ETA: Oh, and I forgot to mention . . . I absolutely LOVE your taste in jewelry! I'll never forget your avatar from back when I first joined PS . . . it was a white gold version of my wedding band (which is yellow gold, of course).
30.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee*, I think I speak for all of us pet owners when I say, "Thank GOD you''re here!!!" You''re the calm voice of reason when one of us is freaking out about a health issue with one of our beloved fur-babies. You give very helpful, thoughtful advice, and I don''t know what we''d do without you!
21.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holly-I really respect you for your posts in AtW during the election. While I was often afraid to post, you were willing and able to post your well reasoned and intelligent responses when faced with some pretty harsh criticism from the other side of the fence.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
okay ladies...let me have it !!
askeered.gif
please don''t say anything nice about me.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
So four pages on, where is the dirt........there has to be some hidden here somewhere?

Is there some here...............
..............or here

.......here

.... over here.......

Nope, so far I do not see a bad word about anybody.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:15:34 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
askeered.gif

DF-Where oh where to begin....You provide hours of endless entertainment for me. You''re like a really good DJ who can perk up an otherwise dead crowd at a bad wedding. You post often, but your posts usually end up generating a huge response. You''re a rabble rouser at heart and that''s why we love you
30.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
askeered.gif
please don't say anything nice about me.
YESSSS!!! I have SO been waiting for this opportunity!
27.gif

DF, I think you're a really nice guy, although you don't want anyone to know it. I think you have a secret life as a wonderful, loving husband and father. And what would we do without DF's Random Question of the Day???
9.gif

ETA: Oh, and you know how you always say you don't care what we think of you and nothing any of us says could ever upset you? Yeah, right . . . TOTAL BS!!! We all know you love us and we really do matter to you!
20.gif
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:06:59 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

28.gif
Unfortunately, I''ve just opened the floodgates for everybody!
11.gif
Oh, well . . . .
11.gif
2.gif

Holly, here''s my honest opinion of you: Your exterior can sometimes be a little rough, but it hides a heart of gold. You genuinely care about all of us, even when you disagree with what we say. I really admire your honesty, and your humility. You are honest enough to give us ''tough love'' when we need it, but you aren''t too proud to apologize when you feel it''s warranted. I''ve said it before, and I''ll say it again: You would be the friend that I would take jeans shopping, because you would be very honest with me and you would NOT let me buy the jeans that make my a$$ look huge!
9.gif

ETA: Oh, and I forgot to mention . . . I absolutely LOVE your taste in jewelry! I''ll never forget your avatar from back when I first joined PS . . . it was a white gold version of my wedding band (which is yellow gold, of course).
30.gif
Whoa! "My exterior can sometimes be a little rough" ????? I prefer "sometimes you can be more caustic than you realize. . . ."
28.gif

I think my feelings are hurt. I feel harrumphed. And after all the nice things I said about you . . . .
11.gif
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:15:35 PM
Author: Steel
So four pages on, where is the dirt........there has to be some hidden here somewhere?

..............or here

.......here
...SMUDGE...
... over here.......

Ah Ha!
What is that?

Awh, forget it, it is just a smudge, no dirt yet.
15.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
28.gif
11.gif
Oh, well . . . .
Holly
i agree with most of your comments on the ATW forum.
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:20:11 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 6:06:59 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

28.gif
11.gif
Oh, well . . . .
11.gif
2.gif

Holly, here''s my honest opinion of you: Your exterior can sometimes be a little rough, but it hides a heart of gold. You genuinely care about all of us, even when you disagree with what we say. I really admire your honesty, and your humility. You are honest enough to give us ''tough love'' when we need it, but you aren''t too proud to apologize when you feel it''s warranted. I''ve said it before, and I''ll say it again: You would be the friend that I would take jeans shopping, because you would be very honest with me and you would NOT let me buy the jeans that make my a$$ look huge!
9.gif

ETA: Oh, and I forgot to mention . . . I absolutely LOVE your taste in jewelry! I''ll never forget your avatar from back when I first joined PS . . . it was a white gold version of my wedding band (which is yellow gold, of course).
30.gif
Whoa! ''My exterior can sometimes be a little rough'' ????? I prefer ''sometimes you can be more caustic than you realize. . . .''
28.gif

I think my feelings are hurt. I feel harrumphed. And after all the nice things I said about you . . . .
11.gif
9.gif
LOL! See, you ARE a card!
2.gif

And about that rough exterior . . . maybe you could use some lotion, woman!
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
askeered.gif
Oh, please. You already know we
30.gif
you. You''re just fishing for compliments. Egomaniac.
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:23:04 PM

askeered.gif
Oh, please. You already know we
30.gif
you. You''re just fishing for compliments. Egomaniac.
9.gif
ROFLMAO!!!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
askeered.gif

lol, DF your a troll but the warm fuzzy kind not the mean nasty kind.

To be fair I''m in if anyone wants to take a shot or 4 at me :}

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Strm, I look at you like a sage elder (LOL that wasn''t an age joke, I swear!). I really trust your input. You''re always very level headed and you seem to genuinely care about PS and the people on here.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

..............or here

.......here

.... over here.......

Okay, Steel! You didn''t ask, but you ARE asking for it!! (my rules, so I get to break them)

You are relentless. You are nosy. You are a pot stirrer. How''s that for a "smudge"?

emotion-5.gif
I am TOTALLY kidding folks!!!
emotion-14.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Irish, I think we should have a permanent thread for DF and his random question of the day.

We''ll call it "Apropos of Nothing".
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:20:34 PM

..............or here

.......here
...SMUDGE...
... over here.......

Ah Ha!
What is that?

Awh, forget it, it is just a smudge, no dirt yet.
15.gif
and Steel...your mind just as bad as IG''s,while i was taking diamonds on one of the threads,your mind was in the gutter.
27.gif
rotflmao2.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Strm -- for some reason, I always have a picture of John Popper (from Blues Traveler) in my head when I read your posts.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:23:55 PM
Author: strmrdr

askeered.gif

To be fair I''m in if anyone wants to take a shot or 4 at me :}
stormy,sometime you''re
nuts.gif
or should i say most of the time
rotflmao2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:23:55 PM
Author: strmrdr

askeered.gif
please don't say anything nice about me.

To be fair I'm in if anyone wants to take a shot or 4 at me :}
Karl, you are always a gentleman, even when you are telling us we are full of you-know-what.
28.gif

You can 'snappy one-liner' with the best of them.
3.gif

And, I think I speak for many people when I say that you have our respect. For all that you are, and all that you bring here to PS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results