shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Rep II: What do you think of "me"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 12:05:08 AM
Author: kittybean
Date: 2/11/2009 8:36:07 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

I am curious too. What does everyone think my rep is? I have a feeling I don''t make as strong as an impression as my DD.

Tacori, I think you come across as perceptive and kind. You often give helpful input, and I love your taste in jewelry
1.gif

Ditto that! Sorry to do the multiple quote thing. I also love seeing your adorable baby girl makes me smile every time!
5.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 12:14:50 AM
Author: Kaleigh
I added pics of Jaxon ... in my who''s who... Ok bye!!! I think you are all fabulous!!!
35.gif

!! On my way over!
36.gif
36.gif
5.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Do I come off different outside of ATW?

I of course heart Sarah.
I think Musey probably leads a pretty exciting life...
Ebree makes me laugh, as does thing2 although I don''t know if she''s posted here yet....
I think Haven is just a wonderful person with a big heart
Ditto for Skippy--I wish I was half as sweet as her.
Other people I really respect are Holly, Neatfreak, diamondseeker, dfan, tacori, and others. I know that I''m not elaborating a whole lot but it would take me forever! Just know that I think all of you are great. And I know I''m forgetting a few....
40.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, you and I seem to be political opposites, but I appreciate that you were never one to throw fat on the fire, so to speak, in ATW. (I''m using the past tense only because I don''t spend much time in ATW anymore!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:09:28 PM
Author: bee*
I would love to know what people think of me
1.gif

I
30.gif
you. You are my friend who isn''t so far away that I can''t meet you one day. I love hearing about your shoes, about Amber..your trips to NY and your posts are always lovely and full of enthusiasm. You are one of my favourite posters on here!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:23:55 PM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 2/11/2009 6:15:34 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
okay ladies...let me have it !!
askeered.gif
please don''t say anything nice about me.

lol, DF your a troll but the warm fuzzy kind not the mean nasty kind.

To be fair I''m in if anyone wants to take a shot or 4 at me :}
Ok Strm..... I see you as a person who doesn''t take any nonsense from anyone. You speak as you find and you stand behind your beliefs. You have a soft side that comes out when you talk about Wifey, but on the whole I see you as a man''s man. And you have guns!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 7:03:04 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 2/11/2009 6:25:56 PM
Author: Upgradable
Okay, Steel! You didn''t ask, but you ARE asking for it!! (my rules, so I get to break them)

You are relentless. You are nosy. You are a pot stirrer. How''s that for a ''smudge''?

emotion-5.gif
I am TOTALLY kidding folks!!!
emotion-14.gif
Pot stirrer...moi?
12.gif

Well since nobody is going to say anything mean because we are all playing nice....

What do PS''ers think about Steel?

p.s. DF I remember that thread and I was just responding to the thread title, no impropriety was afoot
2.gif

I really like you Steel!! You are great fun and I love your Mr Blobby ring! You are friendly and have the greatest sense of humour. I love reading your posts!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:37:20 AM
Author: Maisie

Ok Strm..... I see you as a person who doesn''t take any nonsense from anyone. You speak as you find and you stand behind your beliefs. You have a soft side that comes out when you talk about Wifey, but on the whole I see you as a man''s man. And you have guns!
Thank you for the kind words :}
What is kinda funny is online I am more myself than in person.
In person I am very laid back, reserved and shy and would rather kick back and observe than get involved in social situations.
I''m a wallwart at parties and would rather spend time working on something interesting than socializing.
I am such a nerd LOL.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 6:03:38 AM

In person I am very laid back, reserved and shy and would rather kick back and observe than get involved in social situations.
I''m a wallwart at parties and would rather spend time working on something interesting than socializing.
I am such a nerd LOL.

I don''t think you are a nerd lol! I like you! I also envy your knowledge. This diamond stuff goes right over the top of my head. I wish I understood it more but its out of my reach. You are very obviously passionate about it and thats a great thing.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:09:28 PM
I would love to know what people think of me
1.gif
Every time I see your avatar I want to reach through it and hug your pup! You strike me as a very down to earth and cheerful person - someone I would call to talk to when I needed advice.

Date: 2/11/2009 5:15:22 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Well, you all know I love ya! I''d love to hear your thoughts on me...........

elle- I''ll say what I want to say about you!
6.gif
But I think you already know that...
2.gif
I don''t know what I''d do without you here!
Dreamgirl, you strike me as someone that would be a blast to shop with - especially if there is a Tiffany''s nearby!
3.gif

Date: 2/11/2009 5:26:10 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Okay, I''ll bite. What''s my rep? The good, the bad, the ugly -- I can take it!
9.gif
I always enjoy your posts in HLT! You seem very down to earth and have some great ideas to share.

I stand in awe of all your expertise. If I ever find myself looking for an asscher, I''ll know where to start! I also think you speak your mind, which is an admirable trait - you stand behind everything you say.

Date: 2/11/2009 7:49:56 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Ok I''m in too... what does everyone think of me?
Fun loving and cheerful. Someone I''d go to a chick flick with. Oh, and I want to steal your bezel studs.
2.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Date: 2/11/2009 7:59:08 PM
Count me in too. What do PSers have to say about me?
I always think of your wicked cool setting first! You''re always willing to answer questions and help people with their searches.

I am curious too. What does everyone think my rep is? I have a feeling I don''t make as strong as an impression as my DD.
LOL. Tessa makes my ovaries hurt. But you come across as a wonderful mother, and from what I''ve seen on the Mommies thread (I lurk there. I have the baby itch.
2.gif
) and on the HLT, you''re always ready with a tip or a suggestion to help new moms, or the rest of us with anything you have experience with.

You also have a slight obsession with polka dots.
3.gif

Date: 2/11/2009 8:48:22 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/11/2009 8:45:28 PM
Author: Haven
musey--Are you curious about your rep? Just curious, because I have things to SAY!
2.gif
I''ve been jumped on a couple times recently, so I''m almost afraid to ask
3.gif
people can feel free to volunteer though... just don''t try to make me cry...
39.gif
2.gif
You remind me so much of my sister - who is my best friend, so that''s a good thing. Classy lady, always willing to speak her mind and give advice. Truthful and sincere. And a bit of a nut too.
3.gif
Down to earth, but with a good bit of whimsy thrown in too! I always enjoy talking with you on here as well. And I''m completely in love with your wedding set!

Date: 2/11/2009 9:55:18 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
ATW aside..I''ll be a brave little toaster and put myself out there, too.
12.gif
OMG I LOVE that movie!!!!! Blankie!!! Just based on that reference you officially rock.
3.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:25:44 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/11/2009 3:12:38 PM
Author: geckodani
So.... what''s the Gecko''s rep?
9.gif
I don''t know what your rep is, but I like you!
35.gif
I always enjoy ''talking'' with you on here.

Did you just change your avatar? Throwin'' me off, woman!!
37.gif
Thanks Musey! And yes, I missed my little gecko buddy, and Upgradable mentioned missing him too - so it was time to put him back! I
emlove.gif
my Gecko!

Thanks for all the lovely compliments all! Glad to know I''m thought of as cheerful for the most part. Even if I "talk" a lot.
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 10:31:32 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Thanks for the responses on me!

LP~ Actually I AM a hugger, so it doesn''t sound weird to me at all!! In fact, I feel the same way about you...(in a totally not creepy way!)

Irish~ ''cool'', you must be lacking in the friend''s department. LOL Level-headed, on the other hand, I''ll take it!!

Gecko~ Re: length of time vs. number of posts. I think your particular frequency of posts indicates that you''re a confident person with an opinion that you know other people would learn from/benefit from/shut their mouth from.

Holly~ I do tell it like it is, sometimes to an exponential extent I''m afraid.

HH~ Well, just for you, I''ll keep the stories coming. Just out of curiosity (for my next story), would you think it''s funny to have your brother ride to Karate practice with a deceased man in the back seat, or just scary??

Haven~ You''re so welcome in my library, but, um, can I come to yours?? And, your Big Hairy Audacious goals.. (or something along those lines) I have another one. I want to make an air freshener that smells like books. MMMMM...so relaxing.

I''ll be back later to add my $.02, and I''ll have ones to make Steel cry! JK.

It depends. Is the body freshly dead or cremated? IF the body is fresh, that''s hilarious! If cremated, that''s sick.

Wait...did I get that backwards?
27.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 8:41:25 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 2/11/2009 10:31:32 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Thanks for the responses on me!

Gecko~ Re: length of time vs. number of posts. I think your particular frequency of posts indicates that you''re a confident person with an opinion that you know other people would learn from/benefit from/shut their mouth from.
It depends. Is the body freshly dead or cremated? IF the body is fresh, that''s hilarious! If cremated, that''s sick.

Wait...did I get that backwards?
27.gif
somethingshiny - Thank you!

Hudson_Hawk - You crack me up.
3.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 133px">Date: 2/12/2009 6:03:38 AM

I am such a nerd LOL.
Okay Storm (can''t get used to calling you Karl), I''ve decided to toss my interp into the fray. I didn''t before because I thought people might misconstrue it!

I''ve been mindful of your posts and person since early on since I used to live where you do now! I''ve followed your tales of work and injury, relationship and lots of jewelry purchases for wifey to be, and watched you devour and dissect all available info on asschers which brought you the unofficial title King of the Royal Asscher. I see you now doing the same thing with the vintage cuts and I prophesy that in the next year or so we will have to add the title of Honored Sage of Old Cuts to your CV.

Now, in my mind''s eye, this is the image I have of the Storm Rider....... You would rather be at home with your computers than anywhere else. You are deferring to others IRL because you are afraid to be noticed, but when people get to know you, the discover the gem that you are: a steadfast friend, a brilliant mind, a person with a social conscience and a voracious appetite to solve the puzzle. You are honest and a straight shooter, but kind. However, you suffer fools lightly, usually by just turning around and moving on. Your technical knowledge of the trade belies the fact (sad, sad fact) the you own very little of the beautiful sparklies you''ve become an expert on. And, like most other''s here, I consider you an EXPERT on par with (and exceeding many) with those who have been in the business for decades!

I wish you the luck and capital to strike out into business! I think you''ve got some great ideas and some wonderful contacts. A partnership with one of the existing expert vendors would be a gift to the sparklie loving world!!!!!

Good luck, God bless, and my admiration always!!!!! ~uppy

tlh

Ideal_Rock
askeered.gif
I think you are a great husband and loving father. You always are lighthearted, and FUN! Whenever things seem to get TENSE with all the ladies, you are always quick to bring out the cyber margaritas and twister and bring out the FUN, and calm everyone down with a fun easygoing atmosphere! (Does that make sense? I was trying to create a RL visual of how I perceive you...)

35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:10:22 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 5:15:22 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Well, you all know I love ya! I''d love to hear your thoughts on me...........
Dreamgirl, I heart you
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif
!

I think you are a sweet, smart, classy girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. You are my PS Charlotte (from Sex & the City).
Ha! I REALLY LIKE Your thoughts on dreamgirl.
Dreamgirl. I love seeing your Tiffany and Co amethyst necklace avitar, with the blue background, it really does remind me of a dream. I think you are very sweet, sincere, and nice.... Charlotte is a good comparison!
28.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 3:12:38 PM
Author: geckodani
So.... what''s the Gecko''s rep?

You are carefree and FUN! Like confetti or glitter. Not the mess after you''re done... but all the fun parts! I think of you as confetti in the air, light and carefree, BUT FUN! You don''t know where it is going to go, but its little dance in the air is soo mesmorising you have to watch. Hope that makes sense!
35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
TACORI I LOVE YOU and Your AVITAR! It makes me sooo happy to see that smiling little girl. You are soo sincere... and laidback.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 9:55:18 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
ATW aside..I''ll be a brave little toaster and put myself out there, too.
12.gif
I LOVE YOUR POOCHIE AV! I think you are very nice and sweet and almost bubbly. I don''t know why but I always picture you as this adorable tiny girl giggling as her poochie licks her face...

tlh

Ideal_Rock

askeered.gif

Strm - I see you as a trouble starter... but not in a bad way. Like a prankster! I always picture you as the kid that put the poopoo cushion on teacher chair, so when she sat down, she farted! HA! but in that same regard, I don''t see you getting caught! You''re the kid that got away with it!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 7:54:02 PM
Author: pennquaker09
I''m in. I can always take constructive criticism.

I really like you Penn.
I like reading about you,Nate and the twins and your design ideas.
I love design and architecture too.
If I lived in NJ, I think we would be friends.
My DH''s parents have a summer home in NJ that we visit often.
I will let you know the next time we are in town.
I am always happy to see your avatar pop up.
35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Go ahead... rip me a new one!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:25:26 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 2:21:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Ok, SOOOOOO What is my rep?

iwanna--I think of you as being an it-girl, the type who makes guys heads turn, and other girls wish they could be just like you.
She is, and I do! I *heart* Kathryn!
30.gif

Haven,You''re a sweet, lovely woman, with a fantastic outlook on life, and GORGEOUS hair! I''m not nearly as surprised as some of the other ladies around here at your multiple piercings and tattoos. I''m only down to one body piercing these days, as I''m old, but I have 3 tattoos - one''s a VW symbol!
3.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 10:07:11 AM
Author: tlh
Go ahead... rip me a new one!
9.gif
From what I read from you, I think you are witty, lighthearted and super comical.
28.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 10:53:55 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 2/11/2009 8:25:26 PM

Date: 2/11/2009 2:21:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Ok, SOOOOOO What is my rep?

iwanna--I think of you as being an it-girl, the type who makes guys heads turn, and other girls wish they could be just like you.
She is, and I do! I *heart* Kathryn!
30.gif

Haven,You''re a sweet, lovely woman, with a fantastic outlook on life, and GORGEOUS hair! I''m not nearly as surprised as some of the other ladies around here at your multiple piercings and tattoos. I''m only down to one body piercing these days, as I''m old, but I have 3 tattoos - one''s a VW symbol!
3.gif
Awwwww, thanks girls *blush*

Haven I have always thought about you the same way, sassy, pretty, caring and tenderhearted. I love your posts an feel that certain affinity being that we went thru LIW and BIW together!

and Lauren, girl you are tenacious, strong, unique (have AMAZING taste) and have more energy than anyone I have ever met. I *big fluffy heart* you. I am so honored to have you as my friend!
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:13:21 PM
Upgradable, I always think of you in terms of that post about your son too. I love how happy he is.

Iwanna-I think that you''re a cool chick with great taste. I adore your wedding pics! Plus you''re extremely helpful.
21.gif

bee* I always smile when you post, you are so wonderful and helpful as well.

threadjack- do you have your dress yet??

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:42:03 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Wow, quick replies! Thanks Bee and Blu!

Bee -- I love how kind and thoughtful you are in your posts. I find your chosen career to be fascinating, and I love how much you love animals.

Blu -- You have amazing taste in the finer things in life. I still dream about your ring with the hinge that I tried on at the GTG (the EC, right?). I think your business ventures sound very interesting.

Maisie -- you are a sweet mom to James, and the love you have for him shines through in your posts.

Upgradable -- I really enjoyed getting to know Paul through the thread you began. He seems like a very special person.

Haven -- you''re someone I''d love to hang out with. You seem to have varied interests and I''ve enjoyed reading your thoughtful answers and contributions to threads here.

Holly -- you seem to be very honest and I admire that.

Gecko -- I enjoy reading your posts in HLT.
ZB- so good to see you! You have sound advice, you are level headed, smart and so darn adorable. I love how happy you looked on your w-day.
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 9:28:11 AM
Author: Upgradable
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 133px">Date: 2/12/2009 6:03:38 AM

I am such a nerd LOL.
Okay Storm (can''t get used to calling you Karl), I''ve decided to toss my interp into the fray. I didn''t before because I thought people might misconstrue it!

I''ve been mindful of your posts and person since early on since I used to live where you do now! I''ve followed your tales of work and injury, relationship and lots of jewelry purchases for wifey to be, and watched you devour and dissect all available info on asschers which brought you the unofficial title King of the Royal Asscher. I see you now doing the same thing with the vintage cuts and I prophesy that in the next year or so we will have to add the title of Honored Sage of Old Cuts to your CV.

Now, in my mind''s eye, this is the image I have of the Storm Rider....... You would rather be at home with your computers than anywhere else. You are deferring to others IRL because you are afraid to be noticed, but when people get to know you, the discover the gem that you are: a steadfast friend, a brilliant mind, a person with a social conscience and a voracious appetite to solve the puzzle. You are honest and a straight shooter, but kind. However, you suffer fools lightly, usually by just turning around and moving on. Your technical knowledge of the trade belies the fact (sad, sad fact) the you own very little of the beautiful sparklies you''ve become an expert on. And, like most other''s here, I consider you an EXPERT on par with (and exceeding many) with those who have been in the business for decades!

I wish you the luck and capital to strike out into business! I think you''ve got some great ideas and some wonderful contacts. A partnership with one of the existing expert vendors would be a gift to the sparklie loving world!!!!!

Good luck, God bless, and my admiration always!!!!! ~uppy

WOW
Thank you and God Bless

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 10:04:23 AM
Author: tlh
Strm - I see you as a trouble starter... but not in a bad way. Like a prankster! I always picture you as the kid that put the poopoo cushion on teacher chair, so when she sat down, she farted! HA! but in that same regard, I don't see you getting caught! You're the kid that got away with it!
lol I resemble those remarks :}

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 6:11:10 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Bee*, I think I speak for all of us pet owners when I say, ''Thank GOD you''re here!!!'' You''re the calm voice of reason when one of us is freaking out about a health issue with one of our beloved fur-babies. You give very helpful, thoughtful advice, and I don''t know what we''d do without you!
21.gif

Thank you Irish. When I think of you one of my first thoughts is of your lovely doggie! He sounds like an absolute dote. I think that your posts are very helpful and always come across with a sense of humour too. If you ever come to Ireland I''d love to meet up with you! And see that BevK band in person!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results