shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Most Favourite 5 pieces.....

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing the wonderful stories behind some of my favorite pieces on Pricescope. Your collection is exquisite and so diverse! It must be incredibly fun to wear. Your husband is amazing!

Oh thank you so much LightBright! That is so nice of you to say. I have to admit, my husband is amazing! Just wait to see what's coming up for my combo Mother's Day/Birthday present!!! ;)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thank you so much LightBright! That is so nice of you to say. I have to admit, my husband is amazing! Just wait to see what's coming up for my combo Mother's Day/Birthday present!!! ;)2

Oooohh! Any hints?

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. The stories and all the gorgeous photos! Great idea for a thread. I'm sure I'll gain more 'most favorites' along my lifetime, as there's still much room for new bling; but for now, here's my current selection! :mrgreen2:

#1. Wedding band
e1zCmdy.jpg

@DanDiAnDi I also chose 18k plain RG for the wedding band! Other rings get rotated, but this one stays forever so had to be as comfortable as a second skin. When we were picking bands we went to ALLL the stores and tried on ALLLLL the rings. None were as perfect as this one, this one had such sweet proportions it was like The One Ring to rule them all! As soon as I put it on we both knew the search was over.

#2. Jadeite bangle
9YQLxJh.jpg

IX1QPeh.png

This was actually my mom's bangle, which she wore when I was a kid but has since upgraded to a more substantial piece. I really love how the colors are so different on both sides that it can be flipped and worn two ways! It's oval, and perfect size for me. Rare to find in such a small size, but my picky mom picked it and she's also got small wrists. Love the cool feeling of it, the smoothness, the calm clinking sounds against other bangles.

#3. VCA sweet bracelet
DRDLUTq.png

I won a jewelry design contest and a nice sum of money, so of course I decided to use the prize money to buy some jewelry! Originally intended to get Cartier's thin Love, but the fit was all wrong... could not find a hinged bangle that fit right, so "settled" for a bracelet. DH helped me pick this one out. Even my hamster approves.

#4. Tous butterfly ring
IO3cyxL.jpg

DH got this for me on a special birthday, as a symbol of metamorphosis. Change and growth for the better. I really like his thought behind it, also it's such an easy to wear piece that I often choose this over my flashier rings. Butterflies also remind me of my grandma, who taught me how to cut paper ones before I even went to school. She had such an artistic hand, and was truly a beautiful soul. I am so sorry I did not have more time with her, but I treasure the memories I've had with her, cutting paper butterflies being one!

#5. Tiffany DBTY
oo5bIyO.jpg

This is supposed to be for a 2018 Christmas present from DH, but Christmas came in March... :saint: It's so dainty, so small, yet so there. Whenever I go wash my hands in the washroom I'll catch it winking at me and I'll wink right back (in my mind). The first piece of jewelry DH ever got me was the Tiffany key in RG (also half-pictured), which I'd worn daily all this time. It seems fitting to be replaced with another Tiffany necklace in RG, but sparklier!

It's wonderful how much joy inorganic materials can bring to our lives, full of stories and feelings we attach to each piece. :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@chappy I love all of these & their sentiments. Hamsters in your VC&A box? Definitely a winner!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3196.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_3207.JPG
My favourite pieces:
1. My engagement ring. Just done a thread so I won't harp on.
2. My turquoise cocktail ring, I got this for a significant birthday 12 years ago and although I only wear it for special occasions I always love putting it on and get so much pleasure from wearing it. At the time I got it it was very unusual and I felt a bit Cartier 60s looking. If I got it made again today I would have less gappy pave but it doesn't bother me.
3. My tennis bracelet, I gave my husband about eight choices a few years ago. Six of the eight were antique pieces. The other two were tennis bracelets. As soon as he said he had purchased something I was almost sure it would be this!
4. My charm necklaces. I just had these made up. These can be worn together or separately. I love charms and collected for my sister (when they were a lot cheaper!) for years. She had a necklace made up about 7 years ago and I eventually started collecting for myself. It's Annina Vogel style but somewhat more maximalist!
5. My heart locket, I just wanted a plain gold engraved locket. It didn't have to be antique but it did have to be large with an attractive pattern. I bought this a couple of years ago after about 10 years of keeping my eyes open and it's the biggest I've seen. Somewhat lightweight but it's now a go too item.
6. And just out of the top five pipped to the post by the heart locket is my chunky gold bracelet. This was cleaned by the jeweller when they removed some links and the patina disappeared thankfully 8 or so years later it now appears to be reappearing!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @chappy your rose gold band is my idea of perfection :love::love::love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@meely your whole collection is incredible, but those necklaces!! LOVE!!!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. The stories and all the gorgeous photos! Great idea for a thread. I'm sure I'll gain more 'most favorites' along my lifetime, as there's still much room for new bling; but for now, here's my current selection! :mrgreen2:

#1. Wedding band
e1zCmdy.jpg

@DanDiAnDi I also chose 18k plain RG for the wedding band! Other rings get rotated, but this one stays forever so had to be as comfortable as a second skin. When we were picking bands we went to ALLL the stores and tried on ALLLLL the rings. None were as perfect as this one, this one had such sweet proportions it was like The One Ring to rule them all! As soon as I put it on we both knew the search was over.

#2. Jadeite bangle
9YQLxJh.jpg

IX1QPeh.png

This was actually my mom's bangle, which she wore when I was a kid but has since upgraded to a more substantial piece. I really love how the colors are so different on both sides that it can be flipped and worn two ways! It's oval, and perfect size for me. Rare to find in such a small size, but my picky mom picked it and she's also got small wrists. Love the cool feeling of it, the smoothness, the calm clinking sounds against other bangles.

#3. VCA sweet bracelet
DRDLUTq.png

I won a jewelry design contest and a nice sum of money, so of course I decided to use the prize money to buy some jewelry! Originally intended to get Cartier's thin Love, but the fit was all wrong... could not find a hinged bangle that fit right, so "settled" for a bracelet. DH helped me pick this one out. Even my hamster approves.

#4. Tous butterfly ring
IO3cyxL.jpg

DH got this for me on a special birthday, as a symbol of metamorphosis. Change and growth for the better. I really like his thought behind it, also it's such an easy to wear piece that I often choose this over my flashier rings. Butterflies also remind me of my grandma, who taught me how to cut paper ones before I even went to school. She had such an artistic hand, and was truly a beautiful soul. I am so sorry I did not have more time with her, but I treasure the memories I've had with her, cutting paper butterflies being one!

#5. Tiffany DBTY
oo5bIyO.jpg

This is supposed to be for a 2018 Christmas present from DH, but Christmas came in March... :saint: It's so dainty, so small, yet so there. Whenever I go wash my hands in the washroom I'll catch it winking at me and I'll wink right back (in my mind). The first piece of jewelry DH ever got me was the Tiffany key in RG (also half-pictured), which I'd worn daily all this time. It seems fitting to be replaced with another Tiffany necklace in RG, but sparklier!

It's wonderful how much joy inorganic materials can bring to our lives, full of stories and feelings we attach to each piece. :kiss2:

Love reading all the stories behind each lovely piece! :kiss2:

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3196.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_3207.JPG
My favourite pieces:
1. My engagement ring. Just done a thread so I won't harp on.
2. My turquoise cocktail ring, I got this for a significant birthday 12 years ago and although I only wear it for special occasions I always love putting it on and get so much pleasure from wearing it. At the time I got it it was very unusual and I felt a bit Cartier 60s looking. If I got it made again today I would have less gappy pave but it doesn't bother me.
3. My tennis bracelet, I gave my husband about eight choices a few years ago. Six of the eight were antique pieces. The other two were tennis bracelets. As soon as he said he had purchased something I was almost sure it would be this!
4. My charm necklaces. I just had these made up. These can be worn together or separately. I love charms and collected for my sister (when they were a lot cheaper!) for years. She had a necklace made up about 7 years ago and I eventually started collecting for myself. It's Annina Vogel style but somewhat more maximalist!
5. My heart locket, I just wanted a plain gold engraved locket. It didn't have to be antique but it did have to be large with an attractive pattern. I bought this a couple of years ago after about 10 years of keeping my eyes open and it's the biggest I've seen. Somewhat lightweight but it's now a go too item.
6. And just out of the top five pipped to the post by the heart locket is my chunky gold bracelet. This was cleaned by the jeweller when they removed some links and the patina disappeared thankfully 8 or so years later it now appears to be reappearing!

Love the e-ring and necklace. Very eye catching!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
This is such a great thread and I love seeing everyone's top 5! This is very hard for me to choose just 5, so I am just picking the top three rings and then two of my other favorites. There are a few more that I could have put, but these win today!

1) This is a 2.7 ct antique asscher that I inquired about when I saw it for sale but wasn't quick enough. However, it was meant to be mine after a dear friend decided to go for a larger one! I had saved a pic of a Tiffany antique asscher ring that was my inspiration, and as always, Caysie found a way with her gift of design and made it even better! The ring is pretty unique, and it will always be in my top 5.
CVB2.7antiqueasscher2.jpg

2) This 2.3 ct AVR is special to me for a few reasons. I had looked at AVRs for a long time, and I finally had to go out of my size comfort zone to even order it, but I am glad I did! I am still thrilled to have this gorgeous stone designed by Jonathan of August Vintage and perfectly cut by Yoram of Gem Concepts. This month is exactly 5 years since I got this stone, and I love it just as much today as the day I received it! However, this stone is not in it's permanent home yet. I want it to have a setting that is as complimentary to it as the asscher setting is to its stone. So I hope it won't be too much longer before I reset it.

AVR2.29cts2.JPG

3) Sapphire is my birthstone, and I love all colors of sapphire! I came across this emerald cut light violet sapphire at Africa Gems, and it was beautifully set in platinum by Caysie of CVB Inspired Design.

CVB.ECsapphireimage8.JPG

4) My favorite earrings are my 2.55 ctw Whiteflash ACA studs! I've had ACA studs for many years, but they grew in size over time! :lol: While my earlobes have room for much larger, my lifestyle doesn't really allow for it, so this is my final pair! These are set in WF custom crown platinum settings that were bought with my gift from PS for being the first person to reach 50k posts on the forum!

WF.2.55ctwHVS2studs2017e.jpg WF.2.55ctwHVS2studs2017f.jpg

5) My favorite bracelet, and the one I enjoy wearing most, is my VCA gold vintage Alhambra bracelet! I love the clover motifs and think they go so well with both casual and dressy clothes! This is special to me because I bought this from the VCA boutique I visited on my wonderful visit to Houston and Whiteflash in 2016! I like souveniers from my PS get-togethers!

VCA ygvintageAlhambraBracelet1 2016-03-08.jpg
You have some most amazing collection! :kiss2: I am drooling all over myself!!:lickout:

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
Super Fun thread! Can’t wait to see more collections!
After getting this, the itch to get the perfect pendant is gone.
3EA7EA25-4FAA-4290-B9E5-E13F7CCE4CF8.jpeg
My ORC reset by Victor Canera.
FA3185E6-0BFD-4BAA-9D64-DD854E7DE32A.jpeg
The only pair of earrings I wear. I keep looking for an alternative pair and cannot find one.
DAC64884-DD07-48BB-9BE2-5A0CAB9D6588.jpeg
I don’t wear this that much but I love it. Super sturdy and white and sparkly.
AD5978B2-D972-48F4-B376-264F1C421598.jpeg
I love this more over time. Ideally I would get another exactly the same to stack.
626E9E55-F3CC-4657-9C4E-CDA4B91D6F35.jpeg

Beautiful pieces @LLJsmom !
Cartier love bangle is on my top wish list!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
What a great thread! Ok, let’s see. Top 5...really hard! I certainly have others I love! But here are 5 that are very special to me, that make me happy whenever I wear or see or touch them.

aquamarine-tourmaline-rings.jpg image_2492.jpg larimar1.jpg image_4111.jpg FBF0E598-F41F-42BA-8681-65A3D166398C.jpeg

1. Vintage Aquamarine ring that I traded scrap gold for.
2. Tourmaline ring that my grandma got in Brazil in the 1960s.
3. Rustic Baltic Amber beads.
4. Larimar no-metal pendant.
5. Kyanite Jamie Joseph ring.

(I realize that all these are colored stones.)

Love the rich colours of your selection! Especially the first two rings.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the rich colours of your selection! Especially the first two rings.

I thought the same they are just beautiful colors and @Tourmaline I also love the size of your pieces. I love big jewelry!

petite_singe

Shiny_Rock
Okie do, here comes my current favourite five pieces:

- Art Deco five stone OEC ring:
741E586C-8F6A-4A55-BCC5-FDE0C2338B53.jpeg

- Victorian OMC flower cluster:
0A23BB67-9914-43A1-8B75-668658ABA363.jpeg

- Vintage Cartier 2mm love Trinity:
8DA0862A-7386-48F6-A6E4-BE7E40F46B3A.jpeg

- Vintage 1950s sterling silver bracelet that I love love love:
93D0198C-64EC-4BA5-B8FB-049A4B4C1E7D.jpeg

118AAB3B-864F-4FB9-BC50-470327413F07.jpeg
4E51BB94-0433-4FA8-BCD5-FBBD142546EA.jpeg
- My surprise nomos neomatik watch from hubby (this is one of the very few occasions he actually scored):
CD388D10-DA92-4E48-9BFE-D73EB5CAA485.jpeg
- See me wearing my nomos below. Sorry for choosing this busy photo but it let me sneak in my sixth favourite, ha! - my multi colour baroque pearl necklace. PS, this little fellow on my lap is called “Cleopatra” - she is one of the cuties we met during our dog therapy session at a chihuahua cafe. :) ;-)

65BBE922-67CD-4E4C-BE5C-0CAE8B340F1A.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great thread! Ok, let’s see. Top 5...really hard! I certainly have others I love! But here are 5 that are very special to me, that make me happy whenever I wear or see or touch them.

1. Vintage Aquamarine ring that I traded scrap gold for.
2. Tourmaline ring that my grandma got in Brazil in the 1960s.
3. Rustic Baltic Amber beads.
4. Larimar no-metal pendant.
5. Kyanite Jamie Joseph ring.

(I realize that all these are colored stones.)

These are gorgeous! And also surprising. You don't include your stunning 5ct diamond ring and anniversary ring? I love your grandmother's tourmaline ring!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okie do, here comes my current favourite five pieces:

- Art Deco five stone OEC ring:
741E586C-8F6A-4A55-BCC5-FDE0C2338B53.jpeg

- Victorian OMC flower cluster:
0A23BB67-9914-43A1-8B75-668658ABA363.jpeg

- Vintage Cartier 2mm love Trinity:
8DA0862A-7386-48F6-A6E4-BE7E40F46B3A.jpeg

- Vintage 1950s sterling silver bracelet that I love love love:
93D0198C-64EC-4BA5-B8FB-049A4B4C1E7D.jpeg

118AAB3B-864F-4FB9-BC50-470327413F07.jpeg
4E51BB94-0433-4FA8-BCD5-FBBD142546EA.jpeg
- My surprise nomos neomatik watch from hubby (this is one of the very few occasions he actually scored):
CD388D10-DA92-4E48-9BFE-D73EB5CAA485.jpeg
- See me wearing my nomos below. Sorry for choosing this busy photo but it let me sneak in my sixth favourite, ha! - my multi colour baroque pearl necklace. PS, this little fellow on my lap is called “Cleopatra” - she is one of the cuties we met during our dog therapy session at a chihuahua cafe. :) ;-)

65BBE922-67CD-4E4C-BE5C-0CAE8B340F1A.jpeg

So getting why you love that bracelet it's so unusual! Very nice pieces!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
These are gorgeous! And also surprising. You don't include your stunning 5ct diamond ring and anniversary ring? I love your grandmother's tourmaline ring!

Thanks! I know, that is funny! The thing is...I’ve done another reset of the diamond and haven’t done a thread about it. I am so fickle about the setting. I really like it now (I’m being mysterious), but I’ve liked it for a while every time I’ve reset it. The anniversary ring is the same, though. ;-)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a fun thread. At first I wasn't sure what to put in it, so I decided to just open my jewelry box and see which pieces jumped out at me today. I have a feeling if I did it again later the grouping might be a little different.

So there is my mom's diamond, reset into a yellow gold bezel pendant about 25 years ago . My rhodolite garnet bracelet which was 10th anniversary gift. My sapphire and diamond band ring which was my 5th anniversary present bought on vacation in Barbados . My diamond stud earrings that I had reset it to bezels a few years back they were a graduation present from the aunt I talk about in the caring for older relatives thread . And my Moissanite band ring which was a gift a couple years back and I find that I reach for it most days . 20180511_091147.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces @Bron357 :love::appl:

OK my "top" five pieces and while I have so many I love these are my favorites.

First up my Cartier Black Opal ring-gift from my parents. My dad gave it to my mom in 1972 and they bought it from the NYC fifth avenue Cartier store. They no longer carry anything like this from what I was told when I went to the Cartier store years ago to have this ring resized for my big fingers (my mom's ring finger was a 4). All the Cartier people were drooling over my ring haha. Truly irreplaceable and this ring means so much to me as it represents my parents true love for each other and for us.
cartierblackopalperfection.jpg

Then there is Bea, my 4.56 OEC and named after my grandmother who we miss dearly. She was the first one who introduced me to old cuts and she was the true embodiment of kindness, selflessness and love and beauty. There will never be another like my grandmother. RIP dear Grandma. I love and miss you so much.

beaandwb.jpg

The OEC cluster I got from OWD. Bea is also from OWD by the way.

BEAVSCLUSTER.JPEG

and lastly my two favorite watches by Cartier and Rolex.

cartierandrolexwatches.jpg.png

Love all of your beautiful pieces @missy!!! :love::love::love: The opal ring is so special, both in beauty and sentiment. And of course Bea is beyond stunning, and your cluster is gorgeous. Love your watches too, they look very elegant on you :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tourmaline- that aqua and the larimar piece-OMG I can't stand it, so beautiful!!!!!

@Catmom, holy moly, I am so jealous! Ever since I saw Missy's beautiful black opal I have wanted one in the worst way! I cannot wait to see what you get. I am trying to be good this mothers day and not buy anything too expensive-until after all of our retirement stuff is done-but Holy Cow. I am going to live vicariously though you. I am rambling but I am so in love with that stone!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tourmaline- that aqua and the larimar piece-OMG I can't stand it, so beautiful!!!!!

@Catmom, holy moly, I am so jealous! Ever since I saw Missy's beautiful black opal I have wanted one in the worst way! I cannot wait to see what you get. I am trying to be good this mothers day and not buy anything too expensive-until after all of our retirement stuff is done-but Holy Cow. I am going to live vicariously though you. I am rambling but I am so in love with that stone!!!!!

Thank you so much luv2sparkle LOL, you can live vicariously any time! I hear you about retirement. Hubby and I are both retired now so sparklies are scarce for me. This is a Mother's Day/Birthday combo and my next goody probably won't be until Christmas unless I sell some stuff. Believe it or not this is the 48th stone my jeweler looked at. She's quite picky. Its going to be an Art Deco inspired pendant and originally we were trying to find a close match to my ring but apparently that isn't going to happen. When I saw this one though, I was like go for it! My vision was for a stone like my ring so I'm a little anxious of how it's going to turn out with this stone. We shall see soon. It's supposed to be done next week.

LoveRed

Shiny_Rock
Trade
33FAEF51-D9FE-4CA4-8FB8-9D69569BFC08.jpeg just for fun.
Not necessarily the family heirlooms that you’d never sell anyway, but your 5 most special pieces that always make you smile and their story (if there is one you care to share).
Mine.
1. My emerald and diamond dress ring. I bought this off eBay over a decade ago, it was such a stab in the dark, no decent photo (seller was disposing of inherited pieces) didn’t even call it an emerald. It was stunning and I’m still in awe. I paid $600.
2. My engagement ring. This is the reset of my dreams and it cost an arm and a leg. Oh well. The original ring, from the second I saw that Art Deco era emerald cut diamond (so long and slim) in the window she had to be mine. My poor “to be fiancée” didn’t even know diamonds came that size and could cost so much!
3. My Elgin “Lady and the Tiger” watch. This was on my “to buy list” for years. As Elgin is American watch maker and none were ever seen here in Australia, instead I stalked American Auction sites, online antique vendors even eBay. They sold for thousands usually. Apparently one was once sold for $11,000. Condition is important, the enamel is often chipped and original watch faces refinished and winders replaced. You always want as close to original as possible. I got lucky with an eBay listing (it’s a jungle out there) it was an auction, starting at 99 cents, I cheekily emailed the seller and said “I’ll give you $1,000 now”. It was accepted and this almost totally perfect Elgin watch became mine. It had no watchband. I then spent another 2 years searching for a correct period watchband and came across an Art Deco black enamel one which I bought.
4. My Art Deco diamond bracelet. I was retrenched from my job about 15 years ago and was both devastated and in shock. I received a substantial termination payment for my over 10 years service. Catching the train home on my last day I walked through the Queen Victoria Building (here in Sydney Australia) where possibly THE most expensive antique jewellery shop is, and I saw the bracelet in their window. I just walked in and bought it. It is total Hollywood. To this day I still can’t say out loud how much I paid for it! It was way too much!
5. My Australian Opal bracelet. How I love opals. This treasure I’ve had 20 years. Bought here at a local auction, no one was interested - why? I have no idea, it’s glorious. Absolutely stunning in my opinion. But Aussies have a weird dislike of opals, some say they are bad luck. Whatever. I paid $500 for it.
So, what are your special pieces ?
Beautiful things, love the rings!!!!

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
This thread makes me very happy. It perfectly reflects why I love jewelry so much. The stories, the longevity. I will post my 5 this weekend.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is a gorgeous thread! It must be hard just choosing 5 favourites when everyone has such beautifully-made pieces in their entire collection! :naughty:

Wow @Bron357 , that antique diamond bracelet made my jaw drop. Very red-carpet-worthy indeed! I love the watch too! Very delicate and classy watch face and thin straps!
@missy, as usual, that Cartier ring is to die for! And your beautiful rings had me drooling - all substantial and very sparkly!
@Catmom, those coloured gemstone rings are beautiful! So saturated and rich, and to match every outfit of the day!
@Tanzigrrl: I have always loved your spectacular necklace, since my PS-lurking (ie non-posting) days. I must finally tell u how much I love it!
@maryred: Absolute classics, they will be in vogue forever! I love them all!
@diamondseeker2006: I love your rings! The settings for the asscher diamond and the sapphire ring are exquisite, and the facets of the asscher diamond are magnificent!
@Logan Sapphire: I love all your pieces! And the jade pendant is very, very special! I never knew Tiffany sells jade. What a rich green it is!
@febloxy: Wow, too beautiful! It's a perfectly matching suite too! The emerald bracelet and asscher tennis bracelet are especially stunning collectibles!
@meely: Your ring is beautiful! I lapped up your whole thread on it! And I really love that "maximalist" charm necklace! It looks absolutely fun to wear!

I have a very humble collection and it's hard to pick a few favourites, since I love them all. For starters, I love my earrings and made them all convertible in some way or another (more than 5 pieces already therefore)
20180208_155422_resized.jpg
20180208_153946_resized.jpg
20180208_153316_resized.jpg
20170913_174009_resized.jpg
20180207_133442_resized.jpg
20170913_130334(2).jpg
20170913_131147(2).jpg
20170913_155728(2).jpg
20180207_131150_resized.jpg
20180207_130702_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Spilling over to this post because of a limit for uploading pics..

I also love my earrings from JbG.
20180207_123216_resized.jpg
20180331_002504(2)resized.jpg

For reasons of sentimentality, I love my rustic rose gold branch wedding band - though I love blingy pieces more of course! And I absolutely love my humble little 0.75 carats, F colour, IF clarity diamond engagement ring, most beautifully delivered by DKJ.

20161001_183127_2_.jpg
20161005_165357_2_.jpg
20161001_231255.jpg

And part of my wedding jewelry suite - a diamond necklace and tennis bracelet.
img_0810_1a_.jpg
img_0813_1a_.jpg

A heirloom diamond pendant that my grandmother owned and gifted to my mum for her wedding, and now it's mine
img_0805_1a_.jpg
img_0806_1a_.jpg

And a sapphire ring that I didn't love at first (there was a miscommunication and I got a different setting) but I grow to love it.

20171221_155305(2 resized).jpg
blue_sapphire_ring__1_.jpg

My first piece of jewellery I bought for myself - a small padparadscha ring.
20180225_163646(2)resized.jpg
20171222_132159_006 (resized).jpg

And I think I would love my paraiba and diamond earrings when they arrive, but they have been sitting with DKJ since November 2017. I reckon he is really busy. I'm looking forward to getting them!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results