shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
That's hard, because I am loving the pendant example!

I am getting a quote to have it custom made. But the company in the UK and I am in the US. Unknown issues include: Will I have to pay a bunch to ship? Do they work in 18kt? I might instead have DK do a similar thing. Ooh and Gary is custom cutting more rough for earrings. Goal is professional looking set for my fancy workplace.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You're able to just order like a regular person? What planet was this, may I ask?

Are things moving more toward normal with Rolex?

So funny! :lol-2: There was no normal person about it, unfortunately!

The friends we were with are avid collectors & pulled in a favour with their contact, who is now bumping me to hopefully have the watch in time for my birthday in June.

It blows my tiny mind that I cannot walk in off the street, try on one of their MANY watches, willingly hand over thousands of pounds & walk away with it. It’s like an exclusive club!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So funny! :lol-2: There was no normal person about it, unfortunately!

The friends we were with are avid collectors & pulled in a favour with their contact, who is now bumping me to hopefully have the watch in time for my birthday in June.

It blows my tiny mind that I cannot walk in off the street, try on one of their MANY watches, willingly hand over thousands of pounds & walk away with it. It’s like an exclusive club!

Times have changed. While I was "established" at the two different jewellers I bought my Rolexes from, I literally walked in off the street and came away with what I wanted. That day. (albeit several years ago). I think supply is ramping up again so a semblance of days of yore may return?

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Aaargh that new ring! This combo!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Can you tell me more about your five stone please??

I don’t have a SMTB thread on it but I do have a thread with the specs and some pics!

Last edited:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I haven't posted for a while and have been focussed on selling a couple of items rather than buying. But then I found this pre-loved emerald diamond and plarinum bargain...... :D

20240212_144323.jpg 20240212_144452.jpg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
diamondhoarder, I'm so happy to hear from you! It's been quite a while.
And back you are with amazing finds, as usual. The emerald is fabulous, lit from within. And I love the bracelet with your watch.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased a platinum spacer band on Etsy not as exciting as the other beautiful purchases posted here, but it was exactly what I needed IMG_9551.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9548.jpeg
    IMG_9548.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 4

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s very hard to photograph and looks downright awful in most pics! But oh so pretty in real life!

PXL_20230805_071814180_Original.jpeg

Blimey, I love it! That colour is my dream emerald colour. Nice & neon with a little jardin. Perfection!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh yaaay! So bright, well dressed and and generously sized! Minerva has a new friend!! More info, please @mellowyellowgirl.

She was inspired by Minerva, Fan Bing Bing’s ring and this ring!

lol I shouldn’t post this photo it makes my ring look bad! But I’m not a perfectionist, more of a “let’s just make this work” kinda gal so I made it work!

Almost 13 carats, Insignificant oil

IMG_1694.png PXL_20230801_033503016_Original.jpeg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

lol I shouldn’t post this photo it makes my ring look bad! But I’m not a perfectionist, more of a “let’s just make this work” kinda gal so I made it work!

Ok, nope. Your ring is amaze-balls!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

LOVE!!!! :kiss2: Go big or go home!!! :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results