shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um...and also mine, as it turns out. Getting off Insta now and AWAY from Andrew's site! Will get set with a gorgeous .8ct K AVR from Distinctive Gems and will match with my GSS and diamond drop earrings.

Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 9.11.24 AM.png

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following the sudden and tragic death of a close friend, I am in the mood of eat, drink and spend as if there is no tomorrow.

So, as soon as I can, I shall:
- set the pink Sapphire sourced and re-cut by Jeff W
- get a pair of well-matched dropped shaped white South Sea pearls
- set some more of my nicer CSs
- a strand of blue Tahitians

Off to check what else are on my 2023 Bling Wish List! :lol-2:

DK =)2

:cry:I'm so sorry that your dear friend passed..

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following the sudden and tragic death of a close friend, I am in the mood of eat, drink and spend as if there is no tomorrow.

So, as soon as I can, I shall:
- set the pink Sapphire sourced and re-cut by Jeff W
- get a pair of well-matched dropped shaped white South Sea pearls
- set some more of my nicer CSs
- a strand of blue Tahitians

Off to check what else are on my 2023 Bling Wish List! :lol-2:

DK =)2

@dk168 -

I'm so sorry I didn't see and respond to your post before posting my own new sparkles. My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your friend. <3

And you are absolutely right - time is too short. I vote for the strand of blue Tahitians first!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 -

I'm so sorry I didn't see and respond to your post before posting my own new sparkles. My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your friend. <3

And you are absolutely right - time is too short. I vote for the strand of blue Tahitians first!

Nah, no worries, life goes on and all that.

For the price of a nice strand of blue Tahitians, budget 4k USD so not fully round more semi-round/baroque, I could have 3 or 4 CS rings made. ;)2

During our very last meal a few days before she died, we talked about I might not have sufficient funds to set all my nicer CSs before I die; and I asked if she would like some and she said no as she was not really a jewellery person.

Hey ho!

I am planning to set a Spinel which is one of her birthstones in her memory. :))

DK :))

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Kamoka has some Aegean blue Tahitians that are to die for. They're on tin cup (bracelet and necklace) but if you like the blue you could see if they have more.

Screenshot from their site:
Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 14.12.20.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! Have bought, or will have in a few months when payments are completed, the studs of my dreams (but the upgrade program exists because dreams expand): Pearls%204%20July%2020235248 (2).jpeg

Ugh! I feel these pearls like a kick in the chest. They're DIVINE! What are their stats, @empliau?

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Well, they'd be smallish for some - 7-7.5. But the luster is gem. I can afford them because there's a slight mismatch. Andrew was explicit about it, but when I wear them they'll be on opposite sides of my head, so I can live with a slight mismatch that I'm not really able to see unless I look very closely. They are lovely, though, aren't they? Thanks for noticing. You have such gorgeous pearls coming!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, they'd be smallish for some - 7-7.5. But the luster is gem. I can afford them because there's a slight mismatch. Andrew was explicit about it, but when I wear them they'll be on opposite sides of my head, so I can live with a slight mismatch that I'm not really able to see unless I look very closely. They are gorgeous, though, aren't they? Thanks for noticing.

Oh - they're SUPER lush, alright! That luster is truly beautiful. Nice pick up!

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Andrew has too many things I'd hock the dog to get on his site - and I love my dog. I may have to mute Instagram --

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
I have the chance to purchase this bracelet. It’s beautiful but unlike my usual style.
I hesitate because- will I get to ever wear it ? I’m a stay at home mom who spends 99% of the time in sweatpants. Will this just sit in a locker ?
But - the price is good, it’s 22k and I wonder if I could find something like that again. Decisions, Decisions IMG_2232.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpeg
    IMG_2231.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2234.jpeg
    IMG_2234.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 15

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I have the chance to purchase this bracelet. It’s beautiful but unlike my usual style.
I hesitate because- will I get to ever wear it ? I’m a stay at home mom who spends 99% of the time in sweatpants. Will this just sit in a locker ?
But - the price is good, it’s 22k and I wonder if I could find something like that again. Decisions, Decisions
Cool piece. Unless it’s got a special provenance, it seems like you could find a piece like this later.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
But - the price is good, it’s 22k and I wonder if I could find something like that again. Decisions, Decisions IMG_2232.jpeg

Is it returnable? You may want to get it and try it for a bit to see if it’s something that you would want to wear a lot.

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Cool piece. Unless it’s got a special provenance, it seems like you could find a piece like this later.

I suppose I could ( lalaounis comes to mind for similar style). But thus price is at almost melt cost….hence the temptation

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Is it returnable? You may want to get it and try it for a bit to see if it’s something that you would want to wear a lot.

Vendor has a no return policy *crying face *

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dhimer - you say it's not your usual style and when would you wear it ... to me, the fact that it is well-priced is the least important factor here ... it really sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into it because of the price and not because you *love* it ... if you don't love it, don't buy it ... just my 2 cents ... if anything, deposit that amount into a savings account (or envelope at home) to start your bracelet fund

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dhimer - you say it's not your usual style and when would you wear it ... to me, the fact that it is well-priced is the least important factor here ... it really sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into it because of the price and not because you *love* it ... if you don't love it, don't buy it ... just my 2 cents ... if anything, deposit that amount into a savings account (or envelope at home) to start your bracelet fund

^^^^ This. 100%.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Giving this one a spin, the diamonds are super sparkly OEC’s with French cut rubies surrounding. I figure I rescued it whether it stays with me or not :twisted2:

3775BABB-4225-4350-94E4-17F84D6AA2AC.jpeg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Giving this one a spin, the diamonds are super sparkly OEC’s with French cut rubies surrounding. I figure I rescued it whether it stays with me or not :twisted2:

3775BABB-4225-4350-94E4-17F84D6AA2AC.jpeg

Love this! It needs to be added to the pinky ring thread too!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I broke down and purchased a platinum knife edge 20230715_153753.jpg Tiffany Band. I have a couple things headed my way and I wanted this band. It has been on my list for a very long time.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I got this Victorian bangle and it fits even though it’s child size at 5.5 inner circumference. The seller actually sent me this by mistake instead of the 5.75 petite that I ordered. She could not find the original, so I ended up keeping this one. It’s very pretty and I really enjoy wearing it.

IMG_6362.jpeg IMG_6358.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader, This is beautiful! Can I ask where you purchased this from? I have a small wrist and have a hard time with bangles fitting. I love gold bangles and wonder if this seller has any other small bangles for sale.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader, This is beautiful! Can I ask where you purchased this from? I have a small wrist and have a hard time with bangles fitting. I love gold bangles and wonder if this seller has any other small bangles for sale.

Yes it was from Etsy Seller TheSearchEndsHere. I’m still bummed that she was unable to locate the one I originally bought. Because that one would have a little bit more slack in it. It was this one, and I told her that if she stumbles across it to let me know.

IMG_6353.png
She does have another child bangle in stock which is this one and it’s also 5.5 inner circumference:

IMG_6364.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results