shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm very sorry for your loss. I also lost my mom last November and it's a heartbreaking experience. It's wonderful that you had her earrings redesigned and you can enjoy them so much. A wonderful way to have your mom close to you. My mom also loved emeralds and I inherited some emerald pieces from her that I'm also considering having reset and redesigned. Wear your beautiful earrings in good health....

Thank you so much for the lovely note Natylad and I am so sorry for your loss too I hope you’re coping well. So many things remind me of her but to touch and feel and wear something she treasures is lovely to have. Looking forward to seeing how you redesign your mum’s emeralds- I am sure they already are beautiful and will be even more so when you add your special touch to it. Stay well!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a kind and thoughtful gesture! That kind of thing doesn't happen every day!

You are absolutely right @MissGotRocks ! Such things don't happen every day and my jeweler is a unique human being. We have been friends since 2007. Since then, i have worked with him on so many projects and he custom made the most significant pieces of my jewelry collection. He loves his job and many times he has said to me that it is such a pleasure for him to work (for a change) with customers who have a deep knowledge of these things. We enjoy sitting down with a cup of coffee and having long conversations about diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones and about the projects that we plan together. Many times, when he goes to buy diamonds and other precious stones to use in projects for his other customers, he takes me with him at the diamond wholesaler and i have been given the opportunity to see diamonds and other stones of sizes and specs that are out of this world. Mind you that even direct associates of the wholesaler are not given access to the vault but i have been there and i have seen all those unbelievable treasures, thanks to my jeweler who has guaranteed for me. What a great opportunity and what a great experience.
He has become the family jeweler and all the members of my family are now working with him, whenever they wish to have a piece custom made, because they know that the quality of his work and his prices are unbeatable.
Many times in the past he has given me gifts at the most random moments. And once, when one of the side diamonds of my engagement ring (which he custom made) fell off, he immediately said that he will replace it for free (it's a 0.32 ct stone). At the end he didn't have to, because i found the diamond at the bottom om my purse (crazy story...) but the fact that he offered, when he knows that i bang my rings all the time and i cause these problems to myself, speaks volumes of the kind of person that he is. I remember that he said to me: "I know that you are being very hard on your rings but BECAUSE i know that, i feel responsible for not making the ring in a different way, so that this wouldn't have happened, even if you banged the ring. So i take responsibility and i will have the diamond replaced for free".
Honestly, i believe that such human beings are very rare nowadays and i'm very happy that this man is, above everything else, my friend.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Your re-designed earrings are gorgeous. I hope they always bring you joy and wonderful memories of happier times with your Mum.

Thank you so much for your kind note rcjtraveler, appreciate it!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am very sorry for your loss. The earring redesign is wonderful!!!!!!

kind regards--Sharon

Thank you so much for your kind note canuk-gal, appreciate it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are absolutely right @MissGotRocks ! Such things don't happen every day and my jeweler is a unique human being. We have been friends since 2007. Since then, i have worked with him on so many projects and he custom made the most significant pieces of my jewelry collection. He loves his job and many times he has said to me that it is such a pleasure for him to work (for a change) with customers who have a deep knowledge of these things. We enjoy sitting down with a cup of coffee and having long conversations about diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones and about the projects that we plan together. Many times, when he goes to buy diamonds and other precious stones to use in projects for his other customers, he takes me with him at the diamond wholesaler and i have been given the opportunity to see diamonds and other stones of sizes and specs that are out of this world. Mind you that even direct associates of the wholesaler are not given access to the vault but i have been there and i have seen all those unbelievable treasures, thanks to my jeweler who has guaranteed for me. What a great opportunity and what a great experience.
He has become the family jeweler and all the members of my family are now working with him, whenever they wish to have a piece custom made, because they know that the quality of his work and his prices are unbeatable.
Many times in the past he has given me gifts at the most random moments. And once, when one of the side diamonds of my engagement ring (which he custom made) fell off, he immediately said that he will replace it for free (it's a 0.32 ct stone). At the end he didn't have to, because i found the diamond at the bottom om my purse (crazy story...) but the fact that he offered, when he knows that i bang my rings all the time and i cause these problems to myself, speaks volumes of the kind of person that he is. I remember that he said to me: "I know that you are being very hard on your rings but BECAUSE i know that, i feel responsible for not making the ring in a different way, so that this wouldn't have happened, even if you banged the ring. So i take responsibility and i will have the diamond replaced for free".
Honestly, i believe that such human beings are very rare nowadays and i'm very happy that this man is, above everything else, my friend.

He sounds just wonderful - both as a jeweler and a friend!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I ordered this yesterday. I couldn’t afford the gold so I went with silver. Asscher cut London blue topaz 6EB8BA83-BF71-4BC0-92A0-E7FD5944975E.png

Attachments

• 6E4DCAAE-245B-48B0-B5B7-F2BE7AF0B1CA.png
    6E4DCAAE-245B-48B0-B5B7-F2BE7AF0B1CA.png
    615.9 KB · Views: 9

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I passed by my jeweler to leave my wedding set for checking/repolishing/cleaning and I left with a beautiful rose quartz ring, that he gave me as a gift!
He said: "Your finger should never be left without a ring"! What a wonderful man he is! He made my day! I also noticed that the color of the rose quartz matches perfectly the color of my nail polish!

20230619_123050.jpg IMG_20230619_123018.jpg IMG_20230619_122955.jpg

Lovely!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally, my very own 16-18” adjustable 5 stone Dbty necklace with two .40 pears, two .50 pears and 1.25ct y/a fancy round in halo In center

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
IMG_6459.jpeg

I just bought this pretty Edwardian crescent! I’ve been wanting a turquoise / diamond piece and she just called to me…

It’s 15k gold and ~5cm. I plan to add a chain attached at each end so I can wear it as a E/W pendant! Hope it’s as pretty IRL as I think it will be

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My darling husband bought me this today. He'll hang onto it til our 40th wedding anniversary next year and have it set then. We bought it well ahead of time because I saw it and thought it was a great deal on a beautifully cut diamond. Its clarity-defining feather will go perfectly under a prong, and its medium fluorescence gives a nice price drop! :))

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My darling husband bought me this today. He'll hang onto it til our 40th wedding anniversary next year and have it set then. We bought it well ahead of time because I saw it and thought it was a great deal on a beautifully cut diamond. Its clarity-defining feather will go perfectly under a prong, and its medium fluorescence gives a nice price drop! :))

Oh so exciting to have a stone " in waiting."
Congrats on 39+ happy years too!
Are you planning a ring or necklace? Or something else?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so exciting to have a stone " in waiting."
Congrats on 39+ happy years too!
Are you planning a ring or necklace? Or something else?

Ring, I think. I love small solitaires, so I might go that route. But I also just bought a lovely matching pair of blue sapphires - my husband’s birth stone - so I could do that as well. I have a beautiful pair of .4 stones (.8ctw) - and a pair of .6 stones (1.2ctw), so that’s possible, as is adding pear sides and making a three stone of that style (I’m thinking Victos Canera maybe?) So…I don’t know? But as you know, working it out is half the fun!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ring, I think. I love small solitaires, so I might go that route. But I also just bought a lovely matching pair of blue sapphires - my husband’s birth stone - so I could do that as well. I have a beautiful pair of .4 stones (.8ctw) - and a pair of .6 stones (1.2ctw), so that’s possible, as is adding pear sides and making a three stone of that style (I’m thinking Victos Canera maybe?) So…I don’t know? But as you know, working it out is half the fun!

Yes! Totally agree. "Conjuring" up all the wonderful possibilities can be almost as fun as wearing the final product.:D

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
IMG_6459.jpeg

I just bought this pretty Edwardian crescent! I’ve been wanting a turquoise / diamond piece and she just called to me…

It’s 15k gold and ~5cm. I plan to add a chain attached at each end so I can wear it as a E/W pendant! Hope it’s as pretty IRL as I think it will be

Waiting for shipping is soooo hard! Due to arrive the 14th :pray:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bold and clean - yet elegant also. Lovely!

:wavey: Oh yes mrs-b! I totally agree.
It looks like it's not widely available yet.
Also.. I wish they had a diamond bezel option as it would fancy it up a bit.
The only diamond option is the all diamond white gold on which must be a zillion dollars.:confused:
Fun that it's a bangle and a watch all wrapped up in one.. no scratching.:D
I will be on the prowl for it and report back with pix if I can find it in person.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Oh yes mrs-b! I totally agree.
It looks like it's not widely available yet.
Also.. I wish they had a diamond bezel option as it would fancy it up a bit.
The only diamond option is the all diamond white gold on which must be a zillion dollars.:confused:
Fun that it's a bangle and a watch all wrapped up in one.. no scratching.:D
I will be on the prowl for it and report back with pix if I can find it in person.

Yes it is a zillion dollars!!!! I've adored that model for ages--ovals shapes make for elegant time pieces!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it is a zillion dollars!!!! I've adored that model for ages--ovals shapes make for elegant time pieces!!!!
:wavey: Hi Sharon!
I have loved their oval watches for years too... especially the REALLY elongated ones. Such as elegant shape as you said.:D

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Purchased this little ring to determine:
1. If I like rose cuts
2. If a navette ring suits me/my hand

IMG_3870.jpeg
IMG_3876.jpeg

Shipping from France so estimated delivery is July 20-31!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Purchased this little ring to determine:
1. If I like rose cuts
2. If a navette ring suits me/my hand

IMG_3870.jpeg
IMG_3876.jpeg

Shipping from France so estimated delivery is July 20-31!

I recently bought a navette too, for the same reason…to see how it looks on my finger. Supposed to be slimming! I love the pop of color in yours. F4DF76AD-2B3F-4DA7-B722-C04E49253AD8.jpeg

Attachments

• 05059B33-D470-4B5C-BCCA-5651431FB0A2.jpeg
    05059B33-D470-4B5C-BCCA-5651431FB0A2.jpeg
    375 KB · Views: 8
  • A5173ED5-2FDD-4DCB-B26E-B8E5E98A4223.jpeg
    A5173ED5-2FDD-4DCB-B26E-B8E5E98A4223.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 7

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following the sudden and tragic death of a close friend, I am in the mood of eat, drink and spend as if there is no tomorrow.

So, as soon as I can, I shall:
- set the pink Sapphire sourced and re-cut by Jeff W
- get a pair of well-matched dropped shaped white South Sea pearls
- set some more of my nicer CSs
- a strand of blue Tahitians

Off to check what else are on my 2023 Bling Wish List! :lol-2:

DK =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results