shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have struggled with my mental health for the past few years. I've finally come out of it and am a stronger person. Also my marriage is stronger than it was. After years of infertility and not being able to have children. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, in accepting being an amazing aunt. The yellow diamond to me signifies the strength of our marriage and the strength that I have within myself. To be able to look at it everyday will remind me of the strength that I have. Screenshot 2023-07-27 12.55.11 PM.png

That’s a beautiful ring with a lovely meaning assigned to it. I’m sorry for your struggles but happy to hear you have made your way through it all.

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
@Mreader Land Antiques just listed one! I prefer white metals, or this one would be mine :kiss2:

…. Just sayin’ cause yours may need a friend! Lol!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Mreader Land Antiques just listed one! I prefer white metals, or this one would be mine :kiss2:

…. Just sayin’ cause yours may need a friend! Lol!

Beautiful engraving! But yowza the price!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The very last time I dined with my dear friend before her sudden tragic death a few days later, we discussed my revelation that I might not live long enough to set all my nicer precision cut gemstones.

Hence I am in the mood of setting as many of them as quickly as I can.

Starting with, all cut by Jeff White unless otherwise state:

Pink Sapphire sourced by him in Tucson 2020 and had since recut, in a flower cluster air gap/line halo
Asscher cut blue Zircon, 45deg off set in an air gap/line halo
Round Tsavorite in a flower cluster air gap/line halo
Cushion cut blue Zircon and pink Spinel sides, in a 3-stone, not sure if I would add a halo or not yet

If budget allows, I would like to get one of the pink/red Spinels from Gary at Finewater Gems, even though I said no more CSs after Jeff W has finished cutting the big blue green Tourmaline for me.

DK :))

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
The very last time I dined with my dear friend before her sudden tragic death a few days later, we discussed my revelation that I might not live long enough to set all my nicer precision cut gemstones.

Hence I am in the mood of setting as many of them as quickly as I can.

Starting with, all cut by Jeff White unless otherwise state:

Pink Sapphire sourced by him in Tucson 2020 and had since recut, in a flower cluster air gap/line halo
Asscher cut blue Zircon, 45deg off set in an air gap/line halo
Round Tsavorite in a flower cluster air gap/line halo
Cushion cut blue Zircon and pink Spinel sides, in a 3-stone, not sure if I would add a halo or not yet

If budget allows, I would like to get one of the pink/red Spinels from Gary at Finewater Gems, even though I said no more CSs after Jeff W has finished cutting the big blue green Tourmaline for me.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. I do hope you will post threads about all of your upcoming projects. I look forward to following along as you set all of your beautiful gems.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I like that, off to Google “dinner ring” thank you!

That seems like a good description! More jewelry vocab = danger :bigsmile:

That is just gorgeous!! We need a family pic of your emeralds, please!

Thank you! I had been thinking of getting them all together, you motivated me.

IMG_1035.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 25

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am also considering more Chopard items, such as bracelets and pendants.

Also watches, another Ebel Beluga and/or a Chaumet or Chopard.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My latest acquisitions. Navette with rose cut diamonds and emerald and a dinner/shield ring with a transitional center and single cut diamonds. Both preowned pieces in 18k, navette was sold as early Victorian, the other is likely Art Deco.

The navette was a bit smaller than expected (the measurements were in the description but I just went off the photos…it must have been a TINY jewelry box lol). I do like it and wear it as a right hand pinky ring. Still deciding whether rose cut diamonds are for me, but these are probably too small to make a decision re: that.

The dinner/shield ring is just the right size for my ring finger. I am eyeing a larger navette 3-stone for my pointer finger and wanted to make sure I liked this style on my hand first!

Worn together on left hand for photos only, typically one on each hand.
DA057B37-510C-4D80-9CB6-A73B7E92810A.jpeg 5E6A77D8-263C-4D13-B2B3-A3E8AECC1FE7.jpeg

Here’s the navette in the ring box :bigsmile: My bad for not taking my ruler out lol
IMG_3870.jpeg

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
My latest acquisitions. Navette with rose cut diamonds and emerald and a dinner/shield ring with a transitional center and single cut diamonds. Both preowned pieces in 18k, navette was sold as early Victorian, the other is likely Art Deco.

The navette was a bit smaller than expected (the measurements were in the description but I just went off the photos…it must have been a TINY jewelry box lol). I do like it and wear it as a right hand pinky ring. Still deciding whether rose cut diamonds are for me, but these are probably too small to make a decision re: that.

The dinner/shield ring is just the right size for my ring finger. I am eyeing a larger navette 3-stone for my pointer finger and wanted to make sure I liked this style on my hand first!

Worn together on left hand for photos only, typically one on each hand.
DA057B37-510C-4D80-9CB6-A73B7E92810A.jpeg 5E6A77D8-263C-4D13-B2B3-A3E8AECC1FE7.jpeg

Here’s the navette in the ring box :bigsmile: My bad for not taking my ruler out lol
IMG_3870.jpeg

Awfully sweet ring box! I would have been seduced by it too. I am having fun with a new to me navette, too. Love yours!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awfully sweet ring box! I would have been seduced by it too. I am having fun with a new to me navette, too. Love yours!

Thank you! The ring box didn’t come with it, sadly. My sense of scale is just off :D I love your new navette as well!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve bought my final upgrade diamond- a 6.7 carat Gia H si1 antique cushion.

And a MC2 Bella Flora ring with an oec C4551C4F-782B-48AE-B04D-F091C1A1AFF3.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7648.jpeg
    IMG_7648.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 144

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
You sure the hell did! I would LOVE to see more and what setting you're thinking of? Wow!

I’m working with Mike again of David Michael Jewels . It’ll be interesting since I have no real estate considering the size of the diamond and my finger size . I’m a halo girl through and through but I can’t with this honker.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’m working with Mike again of David Michael Jewels . It’ll be interesting since I have no real estate considering the size of the diamond and my finger size . I’m a halo girl through and through but I can’t with this honker.

And an H!!!!! What a rarity. Also didn’t mean to dismiss your other lovely ring but I was just gobsmacked by the whopper.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Gawd. PLEASE do a thread on the cushion!!! Need deets! How will you set it?
I will in do time- it's going to the cutter on Tuesday to do a minor tweak to the culet - so I'll be visiting Grace and her cutter then. I might even be able to watch him do his magic work !

Yes, a true antique cushion in a gia H no less. It cost a VERY pretty penny. But I've been lusting after it since I saw it in March of 2022 and finally pulled the trigger !

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I’ve bought my final upgrade diamond- a 6.7 carat Gia H si1 antique cushion.

And a MC2 Bella Flora ring with an oec C4551C4F-782B-48AE-B04D-F091C1A1AFF3.jpeg

:shock:kay, this little McII is very close to what my grail would be for an engagement. I'm in shock. This is IT.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
:shock:kay, this little McII is very close to what my grail would be for an engagement. I'm in shock. This is IT.

The MC2 is a small center though a 0.9 ish OEC .

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results