carat
color
clarity

Your 5 most pretty CS rings

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bron357 has started a great thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/your-most-favourite-5-pieces.240590/

I have not posted in @bron357’s thread myself as it is so difficult to make a choice. So... inspired by bron’s thread, I thought it would be fun to create a thread for your 5 most pretty CS rings. Not your most emotional pieces perse but actually your most pretty pieces.

Looking forward to see your posts everyone! Please include your stories and background of the pieces as well.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
0377A321-576F-4E0C-9C12-4BAF58DB7DD6.jpeg AF783F27-2C52-4A32-A786-476D727E583F.jpeg
Here are mine in random order:
1. My vintage sapphire ring that I found in a dark local jewelry store. I found the stone after my search for a ruby ring did not work out. I could not afford the very pretty ruby ring I had found and decided to search for a sapphire instead. Love at first sight and I realised how difficult it is to buy a sapphire based on photo’s alone.
2. My Jeff Davies Asscher zircon in a Victor Canera multi sided pave halo ring. My second VC ring (the first was my OEC). I love the Asscher cut and I was so happy to find this beautiful teal zircon. I knew how I wanted to set the stone when I saw the pics. Blues and greens are my favourites and I have a huge love for zircons.
3. My Paraiba stone and setting by Leon Mege with french cut sides. I was mesmerized by Paraiba pieces I had seen on PS and was so happy to do this project. It was so weird to see the ring for the first time because of the weird color and glow!
4. My Precision Gem tourmaline in VC setting. Heavily inspired by PSer @SparkliesLuver who did a rough to cut stone project with the same rough! PS really sharpened my eye for great cuts and saturated colors.
5. Bespoke Gems Electric Blue topaz in VC Emily setting. I love love love all blues which makes it so difficult to only choose 5. Also a rough to cut stone project. I had a natural topaz cut around the same time which was really fun as several PSers had stones cut from the same mother stone. Mesmerizing blue.
I have many more favourite rings. I guess I have chosen these because they are in the blue/green color range, their saturation and cut.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As usual, you set the standard for taste and elegance, Acinom:) Blues and greens are my favorite colors, too. Thanks for starting this topic and sharing these beauties with us all!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll have to do some careful thinking to post my favourites but @Acinom I love that you picked so many of the "softer" stones like your zircon and tourmaline! I love them too and it gives me confidence that other PSers are wearing and rocking softer stones!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad you started this thread! Here are my 5 prettiest CS rings (in my opinion, of course). :mrgreen2:

45DFE1BF-E479-4230-81B5-7DFFF7C1D5FD.jpeg

1. My paraiba ring with a pink spinel halo in a David Klass setting. Nothing beats a paraiba in my book. That beautiful glowing Caribbean water vibe. :kiss2: I adore the contrast between the pink and the turquoise. I wear this one a lot!

2. My newest David Klass creation is also one of my prettiest. A bright green tsavorite in a unique floral halo. The green just pops in person and is a real stand out in my collection.

3. Teal tourmaline ring by David Klass. I love the color of this tourmaline. The perfect mix of blue and green. It was one of my first purchases and I had David set it in almost a full carat of diamonds. It’s gorgeously blingy.

4. My Mahenge spinel ring from CvB Inspired Designs. The Sienna solitaire is just perfection. It’s so light and delicate but with so many small details. Plus, it has that 3ct mahenge going for it. :kiss2:

5. My David Klass paraiba ring. This is truly a work of art. Just a lot of glowy goodness. I am crazy about this ring and I’m so grateful to @SparkliesLuver for giving her permission to use the design.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@leslie1956 : that is a huge compliment. Thank you!!! Looking forward to see your selection of 5.

@diamondsareagirls : wow, what a huge and beautiful rock!!! Thank you for sharing such a special story. It must be very special to wear such a ring.

@mellowyellowgirl : I am so curious to see which 5 you will pick. I indeed love softer stones and till sofar I have managed to keep them in pristine condition.

@elle_71125 : as you know I am a huge fan of your entire collection. But I agree these are your statement pieces. You have such a great eye for creating the right setting for each of your stones. Gorgeous selection!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
0377A321-576F-4E0C-9C12-4BAF58DB7DD6.jpeg AF783F27-2C52-4A32-A786-476D727E583F.jpeg
1. My vintage sapphire ring that I found in a dark local jewelry store. I found the stone after my search for a ruby ring did not work out. I could not afford the very pretty ruby ring I had found and decided to search for a sapphire instead. Love at first sight and I realised how difficult it is to buy a sapphire based on photo’s alone.
2. My Jeff Davies Asscher zircon in a Victor Canera multi sided pave halo ring. My second VC ring (the first was my OEC). I love the Asscher cut and I was so happy to find this beautiful teal zircon. I knew how I wanted to set the stone when I saw the pics. Blues and greens are my favourites and I have a huge love for zircons.
3. My Paraiba stone and setting by Leon Mege with french cut sides. I was mesmerized by Paraiba pieces I had seen on PS and was so happy to do this project. It was so weird to see the ring for the first time because of the weird color and glow!
4. My Precision Gem tourmaline in VC setting. Heavily inspired by PSer @SparkliesLuver who did a rough to cut stone project with the same rough! PS really sharpened my eye for great cuts and saturated colors.
5. Bespoke Gems Electric Blue topaz in VC Emily setting. I love love love all blues which makes it so difficult to only choose 5. Also a rough to cut stone project. I had a natural topaz cut around the same time which was really fun as several PSers had stones cut from the same mother stone. Mesmerizing blue.
I have many more favourite rings. I guess I have chosen these because they are in the blue/green color range, their saturation and cut.

Your rings just so lovely you must have found it hard to choose. I just mentally did my top five of your pieces ha!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gemobsessed : fabulous pieces!!! beautiful colors and settings. I love your pendant by the way! I would leave it as is.

@meely : the number of 5 is the maximum. Please share your number 1 favourite now...
Thanks for your kind words. What would have been your top 5 of my pieces?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG STUNNING @Acinom!
Simply stunning!

Do you find it just glows? I was kinda wary about tourmalines (dunno why, maybe I distrusted the lower RI) but mine just glows sometimes!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I am so going to love this thread!! Everything posted so far is gorgeous! Thanks for starting it Acinom!!!

I don't have any family shots but here are what I consider to be my 5 prettiest CS rings[excluding my ER]. In no particular order:

1. My blue sapphire ring
DSC_3191.JPG
2. My pink sapphire ring
DSC_3503.JPG
3. My ruby ring. It just glows...
DSC_3681.JPG
4. My opal ring
IMG_1979[1].jpg
5. My blue zircon ring
IMG_7995.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad you started this thread! Here are my 5 prettiest CS rings (in my opinion, of course). :mrgreen2:

45DFE1BF-E479-4230-81B5-7DFFF7C1D5FD.jpeg

1. My paraiba ring with a pink spinel halo in a David Klass setting. Nothing beats a paraiba in my book. That beautiful glowing Caribbean water vibe. :kiss2: I adore the contrast between the pink and the turquoise. I wear this one a lot!

2. My newest David Klass creation is also one of my prettiest. A bright green tsavorite in a unique floral halo. The green just pops in person and is a real stand out in my collection.

3. Teal tourmaline ring by David Klass. I love the color of this tourmaline. The perfect mix of blue and green. It was one of my first purchases and I had David set it in almost a full carat of diamonds. It’s gorgeously blingy.

4. My Mahenge spinel ring from CvB Inspired Designs. The Sienna solitaire is just perfection. It’s so light and delicate but with so many small details. Plus, it has that 3ct mahenge going for it. :kiss2:

5. My David Klass paraiba ring. This is truly a work of art. Just a lot of glowy goodness. I am crazy about this ring and I’m so grateful to @SparkliesLuver for giving her permission to use the design.

All are works of art!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love, love LOVE the blue sapphire!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh I am so going to love this thread!! Everything posted so far is gorgeous! Thanks for starting it Acinom!!!

I don't have any family shots but here are what I consider to be my 5 prettiest CS rings[excluding my ER]. In no particular order:

1. My blue sapphire ring
DSC_3191.JPG
2. My pink sapphire ring
DSC_3503.JPG
3. My ruby ring. It just glows...
DSC_3681.JPG
4. My opal ring
IMG_1979[1].jpg
5. My blue zircon ring
IMG_7995.JPG

Oh my LAWD that ruby ring is to DIE for. My dream ring!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@meely : the number of 5 is the maximum. Please share your number 1 favourite now...
Thanks for your kind words. What would have been your top 5 of my pieces?

1. Sapphire
2. Rubellite tourmaline
3. Sugarloaf paraiba
4. Green blue tourmaline (tri wire setting).
5. Probably the aqua (that is very pretty) but I then again I really love the spess garnet and the yellow one (cant spell it :whistle:) on you

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That tourmaline ring is one of my all time favorites @Acinom. Well, all of your rings are my favorite but you get the idea. Oh, and that paraiba ring is a dream come to life. Pure perfection. Dibs on that ring (which is undoubtedly out of my price range but had to be said anyway.. you know you love me). :mrgreen2:

@Catmom I love your top 5. That ruby thing is one of my favorites thanks to the gorgeously unique setting and that glow! :kiss2:

@Gemobsessed love your top 5. That green tourmaline is so gorgeous! :D

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DCB8F8F8-5B5B-4C25-A00F-CA0E69E33F06.jpeg Love this time of year, when the sun actually comes out! I still haven’t set some of my favourite stones, but I think these are my current top 5 rings.

Mahenge spinel set by my hubby, spess garnet from Prima in a copy of miraclesrule’s ring, heated Burmese ruby ring, violet sapphire and emerald both from Gene in settings by DK (one designed by Elle at TGP, one by me).

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve only got one! :cry2: Still looking for my birthday RHR but it will be self financed as DF has taken a “gap year” and not got another job yet. :roll2:

So post it! You don't have to have 5 in order to participate. I'd love to see it.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DCB8F8F8-5B5B-4C25-A00F-CA0E69E33F06.jpeg Love this time of year, when the sun actually comes out! I still haven’t set some of my favourite stones, but I think these are my current top 5 rings.

Mahenge spinel set by my hubby, spess garnet from Prima in a copy of miraclesrule’s ring, heated Burmese ruby ring, violet sapphire and emerald both from Gene in settings by DK (one designed by Elle at TGP, one by me).

Dang girl, That's a lot of sexy right there! The colors are exceptional!
That spews ring gives me all the feels. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That tourmaline ring is one of my all time favorites @Acinom. Well, all of your rings are my favorite but you get the idea. Oh, and that paraiba ring is a dream come to life. Pure perfection. Dibs on that ring (which is undoubtedly out of my price range but had to be said anyway.. you know you love me). :mrgreen2:

@Catmom I love your top 5. That ruby thing is one of my favorites thanks to the gorgeously unique setting and that glow! :kiss2:

@Gemobsessed love your top 5. That green tourmaline is so gorgeous! :D
Thanks elle_71125!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's tough narrowing them to 5, but here goes.
Ruby, star sapphire, light blue sapphire, spinel and pink sapphire, all unheated/untreated and from Mogok. All courtesy of my current stint in Myanmar.
20180531_024644.jpg 20180531_024626.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl : yes indeed! In some lighting conditions the blue green tourmaline glows.

@Catmom : you have such a celebrity quality collection! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I always enjoy seeing your pieces. Amazing colours and rich settings.
And thank you for liking my blue sapphire.

@meely : thank you for sharing your top 5 selection of my collection! Nice to see how others perceive your own collection.

@elle_71125 : aww thank you for your kind words!

@LJsapphire : your ring is stunning! Yours is an antique piece isn’t it?

@NKOTB : like elle you have such beautiful saturated pieces. I love how you use diamonds to enhance the stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results