shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Gold Erings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All. I am a lover of yellow gold and I would looove to see some rings of all sizes and shapes in yellow.

Give me some eye candy to pass my day at work!!

Ill post mine as soon as I pick it up from the jeweler today or tomorrow (I''m upgrading the stone!!!)

Post away ladies.

You can cruise the main thread on this section. That''s where all the rings photos are in one place...

Ummm Ladyluvsluxury I think is her name,... has a yg set, gorgeous! I''ll have a look for it.

Ang3199, I still love yellow gold, too. I can''t wait to see your new upgraded ring.

Here''s my yellow gold set:

cmsgoldset7.jpg

Date: 10/18/2007 2:45:24 PM
Author: Catmom
Ang3199, I still love yellow gold, too. I can''t wait to see your new upgraded ring.

Here''s my yellow gold set:

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Mine is my avatar, I havent got the hang of posting pictures here yet
20.gif

There was a pic of the WF champagne e-ring in matte yg. It was gorgeous!! I''ll try to find it...

Mine is also my avatar. I can''t seem to post pictures in the body of my reply either.

This is mine! I am considering changing the setting, but still very undecided what to do.

ygringset01.JPG

Date: 10/19/2007 2:52:07 PM
Author: 777_LDY
This is mine! I am considering changing the setting, but still very undecided what to do.
But it's beautiful, just the way it is
30.gif

Thank you so much! I have mixed feelings but can''t seem to get some ideas out of my head. I swear it''s all I have thought about so I figured I should go for it before I drive myself nuts,
32.gif
, like this blue little smilie!!!

I just posted pics of my rings in here in the "finally some pics thread". My stones are set in white gold and the shanks are yellow gold. I like it - although I''m entertaining the idea of having them rhodium plated.

~Jess~

Date: 10/18/2007 9:48:40 AM
Author:ang3199
Hi All. I am a lover of yellow gold and I would looove to see some rings of all sizes and shapes in yellow.

Give me some eye candy to pass my day at work!!

If you really have a lot of time at work, you can go through this thread! Although nominally about jewelry designers, it has actually been used more as a showcase for members'' high karat yellow gold daydreams. I do not think you will see a lot of 14K yellow gold pictured in the thread, but I am sure none of us would refuse to look at attractive 14K pieces of jewelry!

Deborah
34.gif

Here are my wedding and engagement ring:

White ring1.jpg

And here''s just the engagement ring:

Copy of super duper Princess.jpg

Yellow gold & marquise - not seen very often on this site.

marquise100_4672.JPG

another

marquise1100_4671.JPG

Hi ang3199! This is a picture of 4 of my favourite diamond rings. The 3 stone is my Ering.

4rings.jpg

This is my Ering on its own (the picture in my avatar)

I''m a yellow gold nut! I adore its warmth against the icyness of diamonds.
30.gif

AngledEring.jpg

Here it is with my wedding band (which I get to wear in 13 days!!!!
36.gif
) I have another band identical to this one and plan to wear the other as an eternity on the other side of my Ering.

BandPlusRing.jpg

And just for fun, the diaond bangle I will wear on my wedding day from my DH2B:

DiaBangleAngled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP