shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak Preview Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
First off, I have to say i LUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVvvv Denise for sending me these preview pics! Mind you the miligraining is not yet done, but to wet the appetite Denise sent these to me, it is my dream ring come to life!!!
30.gif
30.gif
And a big, fat THANKS to Brian for steering me in the direction of this stone which is absolutely stunning! And of course Leon for taking my ramblings and turning it into a masterpiece!!!! Check out the prongs!!! I just LOVE it!!! Now I won't be able to sleep for 60 hours!!!!
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

KT_01oct05.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
You can see the shiny part of the knife edge awaiting it''s miligraining in the pics above and these pics! I just LOVE the look of yellow gold!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

KT_201oct05.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
congrates.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
OMG.....AMAZING!!!! Look at those arrows, look at that gorgeous yellow gold setting.....it looks so great now, I can''t imagine that it can get any better!!! How will you wait?!

anika

Shiny_Rock
Hi LLL,
THe ring looks amazing- good call on the prongs - they are PERFECT. They cradle that fab diamond oh so beautifully.
Can''t wait to see hand shots.

Anika

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLL, are you kidding me,..........WOW!!!!!! Oh my heavens it''s just perfection!!!!!! Love the yellow gold, the prongs are magnificent and that stone is just.... Gorgeous!!!!! Yay for you. I know how hard you worked on this and it''s all coming together, so good for you!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! That diamond looks amazing and HUGE!! Can''t wait to see hand pics! Hang in there -- I know how hard it is to wait.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you all! I just seriously did a cartwheel! My dogs are going crazy b/c I am just soooo hyper and over excited hehehe
32.gif
26.gif
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I can imagine my dog Jelly freaking out if I started to do cartwheels lol.

That''s a lovely ring! I can''t wait to see the milgrain...I love the look of milgrain!

It''s nice to see some yellow gold around here. Just beautiful!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
it''s incredible. I LOVE the knife edge with the pave..yummy
30.gif
30.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
WF does it again! Gorgeous!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Oh I cannot imagine waitng for that ring to be on my finger! Fantastic!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD...I AM HYPERVENTILATING OVER HERE!!!!

That stone looks HUGE and the rings look just stunning!! What unique pieces of art...I'm not really a YG fan for myself, but that is a beautiful combo and the rings look great together. One thing I do love about YG and diamonds is that the color in the gold makes the white of the diamonds really POP.

I can't WAIT to see the final pictures and then your hand pics.

What a treat to come home and see these....I have been dying to see your huge new stone on your custom rings. Such fun!!!!

ETA: The head looks fabulous, they did a wonderful job with it!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY $#%^&&!!!!!!!!

LLL IT''S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m not surprised you did a cartwheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL YOU SLEEP UNTIL IT ARRIVES????????????????? IT LOOKS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.gif
30.gif
9.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooo!
Very nice.
Love the knife edge with pave down each side!
That design definitely WORKS!

Scintillating...

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LLL.......WOW...that stone is HUGE and PERFECT! I can''t get over the stone!!! PERFECT..I hope you don''t mind me repeating myself!
41.gif

I had Denise too......she is the best!
36.gif

You are next! I can''t wait to see your hand shots!

OMG....great set!

Practice your picture sizing...LOL....

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
omg! its HUMONGOUS! What a unique and pretty setting, diamond, and the combo looks great.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely stunning!!! Thanks so much for sharing your Whiteflash pics. We don''t see as many beauties in yellow gold. Can''t wait for hand shots!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLL, Wow, Wow, Wow!!! It''s absolutely stunning!! I love the yellow gold and that stone is to die for. It''s just gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
How on earth are you ever going to be able to wait patiently for that beauty?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow
wow
wow

that is stunning lll. really. wow.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
That thing is gorgeous!!!! I just went back and looked at the specs. on your stone......I love everything about that ring!!!! The stone, setting (love the prongs!!!)...the yellow gold w/pave!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait to see the hand pics!!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW, stunning!! Can''t wait for more pics of the finished product!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the encouraging words everyone!! I''m glad my little yellow gold lovely is receiving so much love in this platinum dominated world heheheh I''m just kidding! I cannot wait to see it completely finished with the miligraining, and of course on my waiting hand hehehe! Hubby has Tuesday off but is volunteering to take me to work just so I can''t open it without him hehehehe
11.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
OH my gosh!! I don''t know how you''re going to hold your hand up with that gigantic diamond on it! I love the yellow gold too, and have lots of it! It definitely makes the diamond stand out...but yours would be noticable no matter what the heck you put it in!

I think the head turned out awesome....can''t wait for the hand pics!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!!! Luxury, that ring is stunning!! Love the matching band too!!!
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG!!! Divine!!! Those prongs look like creamy soft BUTTER they are so smooth! And I love the knife edge paved with diamonds....so fabulous! Don''t even get me started on the stone!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh. My. Word! Gorgeous, gorgeous rings! It's really fun to see the yellow gold, too... and I agree with Mara - it makes that huge, honkin' white stone just *POP*!
30.gif
And the platinum head is a work of art, too! Mmmmmm, I LOVE IT ALL!

Lynn

PS Can you post the specs again, please?!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The rings are just beautiful! I am a yellow gold fan - love the contrast between white diamonds and the yellow gold. I love the ''richness'' of the gold. The stone looks huge in that setting - I really love the prongs. I am sure you will have trouble sleeping until you have your set on your hand. Can''t wait to see it finished - I''m sure that makes plenty of us!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m back for more drooling over your beautiful rings and to ogle that stunning stone a bit more...oh that in a J SI2 would just be callilng my name. LOVE how big the head looks on the ring!!!! Someone give me a bib!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I absolutely love your ring. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results