shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak Preview Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, really stunning!

It just tickles me that when we see a new set of beautiful rings we all start second guessing what we have all over again! It just amazes me that any of us were ever able to decide on any one thing. Yellow gold v. platinum - one band or two - pave or shared prong - one stone or three stones - split shank or one shank - the possiblities are endless - we are just all suckers for pretty diamonds and rings! HA! Same thing with weddings - couldn''t you have envisioned the wedding you had and then envisioned two others that were totally different - either more casual or more ''fufu''? And you will no sooner decide on something than another carrot is dangled in front of you. God bless us all - it''s enough to make us crazzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I know exactly what you mean MissG, although hubby hopes this will be the last of my shenanagans (sp?) for awhile! Only 11.5 hours until my set is actually in the same city as I am! But I won''t have it for like 16.5 hours
14.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Very Nice...!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful...stunning. when you said that the rings were awaiting miligraining...i was thinking...''hmmm...i think they look pretty darn good now!'', but i must say..the miligraining adds another dimension and the rings looks absolutely fabulous!! i just cannot wait to see hand shots!
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
IT just looks fabulous!!!
30.gif

Hand shots! Can''t wait to see them!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
so happy for you!!!!

beautiful in every way!
30.gif

please please post hand shots as soon as you rip open the box!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhh my goodness! The miligraining was a most splendid plan!
30.gif
The icing on the cake! It''s so classic but totally unique at the same time! People are going to be staring at your hand everywhere you go like crazy people! Of course, your rock is so big, I don''t know if you''ll actually be able to lift up your hand!
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

WOWEE WOW WOW!!!! WHOA!! That is STUNNING!!!!! I''m with some others--I don''t consider myself a YG girl, but your rings just knocked me out!
14.gif
!!!!! I love the milgraining and the two rows of pave--the detail is insane!!!

HOORAY! Can''t wait for it to get in your hot little hand!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
LLL, I do love yg. Your ring is one of the most stunning designs I have seen in that metal. Wow, oh, wow. They really are even more beautiful than I imagined they could be. Congrats on a job well done both to you and WF.

36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shay

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Is that 18K yellow gold? The color looks like it is. Your set is absolutely stunning!!
30.gif

Now, where are those hand shots?
3.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Simply stunning. Love the contrast of that white sparkler against the yellow gold. A definite show stopper!! Can''t wait for the hand pics...
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone my rings are here!!!! I just returned home after a looonnnnnggggg day so I''ll post hand shots tomorrow but WOOOOWZAAAA the stone is WAYY more than I could ever have hoped for and the rings are just fabulous!! I absolutely LOVE it! I have been getting the stares already! Hubby took me out to dinner and under those restaurant lights
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
Well, under ANY light! WOW...enough teasing I''ll post some pics tomorrow!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe you''ve gone from not knowing what shape or who to buy from to this SPECTACULAR set!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''m SOOOO glad Denise came through for you--I told you she would
2.gif
Seriously, your rings are stunning. And the diamond...the diamond is amazing!!! I can''t wait to see hand pics!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy they are all you expected and more. Sounds like you had a great time at dinner too. can''t wait to see the handshots tomorrow
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Such beautiful rings!!!! Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!!!!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for the hand pics tomorrow, I know they will be awesome!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - I noticed your avatar in another thread and had to find your thread on your ring! The milgrain adds a nice touch to the set. Congrats, enjoy the ring!

And ... HANDSHOTS!!!
41.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe you''re making us wait until tomorrow! Just plain evil of you!
2.gif

Until tomorrow then...hope you can still sleep with all the bright lights from your ring!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG tomorrow? Are you insane? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~~Yay, it''s tomorrow!!!!! Um, where are the pics??? LOL!!! I can''t wait to see the pics Luxury!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting all day for these pics. I was even checking as early as 11 am PST. Can''t wait for tomorrow! I''m so glad it turned out the way you wanted it to.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wait for tommorow! Heavens woman what a tease.
11.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLL
WOW!!!
23.gif
what an amazing ring.
10.gif
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
MY PICS ARE TOO BIG!! UGH!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ok let''s try this. I hope the resolution isn''t weird. Test picture of my baby!...well baby #1 anyway hehe

my doggy123.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Attempt #2. Here is my beauty relaxing on the window sill!
30.gif

104_0406.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting, the little spots on the top aren''t inclusions they are reflections and dirt...already I know! Hey I got the hang of this now. Going back for more!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Arrows visible at just the right angle!

104_0407.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Please ignore my poor nails in dire need of a manicure! Oh and never mind the sausage fingers, I just came from running outside and my fingers look like the stay puff man. I also think I will get the rings size a .25 larger and then add in those cool spaces that adjust with the swelling and shrinking of the fingers. My size ranges from a 6.75 in the winter/fall to a tight 7 in the summer/spring or after working out!
14.gif

P.S. The pics are all different sizes b/c I am playing around with the settings to find the optimal size
34.gif

104_0410.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results