shape
carat
color
clarity

yeah! my recycle project is done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
18.gif

Love the delicate RHR-and that pendant looks way bigger than 0.28!

Thanks for sharing!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Now that''s what I call recycling! I especially love the ring -- the alternating small and large stones in the bezels look fantastic.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
OMG CHICKPEA! I love love love them! I''m so amazed you got two beautiful pieces from one ring. I am in love with your rhr! How did you come up with the design idea? It is absolutely perfect!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring! I love the necklace! I love them both, congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh, I love bezels!!!! Your set is fabulous and how wonderful it''s recycled!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I *big puffy heart* (I read a post recently where someone used that term and it cracked me up, so perfect!) that band!!!!!!!! And what a great pendant! I have a smallish (.59) bezel set pendant and I must say, it''s just so great for just about EVERY occassion.
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
The necklace is gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bezel ring! My BF and I are looking at e-rings and we are both loving the bezels. We love the look and its practical for me at work as a nurse! I think your ring is spectacular and I can only hope my devoted BF would come across something similar when it comes to wedding band time! Great job reworking something you weren''t crazy about into TWO things that you love!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
you don''t happen to have a solitaire you could put with your bezel do you? I''m thinking of that look for a wedding band! Beautiful!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
wow, you guys are all so sweet - thanks for all the nice comments!
36.gif

catmom, thanks for posting that pendant with a baguette in the bail - i''ve never seen anything like it and will tuck that into the "ideas" file for my next recycling project
2.gif

i''m super-pleased with both pieces. the ring is delicate and lovely in person. and the pendant - i was worried that a quarter carat stone would look teeny, but that bezel sure helps give it some visual presence. its going to be perfect for everyday wear, and i''ll be able to dress it up too! yay for versatility
1.gif

waterlilly, i do have a solitaire and will try to post a pic of the two rings paired.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
waterlilly, here''s a photo with my solitaire...

chickpea_solitaire_with_bezel_band.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Wow chickpea, I love what you did with your recycled stones! Both pieces turned out perfectly......
30.gif
36.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Your recycle project is awesome chickpea! The set is just beautiful!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I absolutely LOVE the ring and pendant - both gorgeous and right up my alley!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love what you have done! Beautiful pendant and ring! Enjoy them!

KoCo

Rough_Rock
Wow, great recycle! Both are beautiful...but I think my fav is the ring! Congrats!

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Chickpea, I love how your recycle projects turned out! Gorgeous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pendant and ring are really pretty. Great recycle projects.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new recycled pendant is great, but your ring-WOW! It''s perfect-I LOVE it! It looks like a Tiffany celebration band. What a perfect recycle job! It looks like your jeweler does really quality work. Wear them in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results