shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you bother changing this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK - now you''re getting somewhere! I like this idea of keeping the ER with a new center stone as a RHR - would you wear it as a RHR?? What about the bands? What are your plans for those? I love the setting you posted!!!!!! I see it''s plat or WG - do you wear both WG and YG? People are suggesting a simple solitaire for your center stone, but I''m sensing that''s just not you.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOPs! It is ALL WG - I think I''m sleep deprived - ignore that part of my Question.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i''m tellin ya, motownmama, you are good! no, a solitare just is not me, however, maybe with the right bands on the top and bottom (notice, i can''t even just wear one simple band, that''s how not simple i am), maybe the solitare idea could work? i''m into sapphire bands right now, maybe i can wear the bands, when i find them (still got my feelers out for those) with the new radiant AND the RHR sapphire ring idea. i don''t know. i like the setting i posted, but i''m worried its too contemporary for me. i have been going through the eye candy folder and i saw some other ideas. i kind of like the idea of a band of small diamonds for the radiant. i''ll have to get a babysitter so i can get myself into a store and get a better feel for what i''m doing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a FUN project!!! Just take it slow and get what you REALLY want. I''m like you - cannot get out w/o a sitter - if I take them to jewelry stores (and believe me I have) it''s usually somewhat painful!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I really do like the uniqueness of the ring. I can''t wait to see what you decide to do.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would bother me too. If all your diamonds were J/K then you probably wouldn''t notice it, but since that D is right next to the lower color diamonds, it''s much more noticeable.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2008 5:02:06 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Also if you want to keep the MQ shape I think they would look great set east-west. Right not the compete too much with your center stone.

I agree with Tacori - I LURVE the way marquise E/W side stones look. I''m actually thinking of having a RHR made with that.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful NEW ring - I love the delicate split shank and halo! Sorry - I meant to post this complement in your upgrade thread but somehow posted on this old one!

darling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2008 12:56:03 AM
Author: isis~goddess
what about this setting folks? the center is about 1 ct , but my radiant is narrower, so would that look strange? the sides are only .25 total. that makes me nervous, i will have less ring!
This is a pretty ring isis, who makes the setting?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
My honest opinion? Ok, 1/2 moons is my honest opinion. You mentioned you were thinking about getting smaller bands. I think I would like it better with one band (one of these, no problem, or a new one). Don't hate me!
25.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2008 9:35:10 AM
Author: darling

Date: 2/14/2008 12:56:03 AM
Author: isis~goddess
what about this setting folks? the center is about 1 ct , but my radiant is narrower, so would that look strange? the sides are only .25 total. that makes me nervous, i will have less ring!
This is a pretty ring isis, who makes the setting?
sorry, it took me a little while to get back to you on this... but here is where i found this setting. its down a little way on the page. http://www.dialadiamond.com/radiant.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results