shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW World’s longest project - My AVC diamond ring with an emerald halo by David Klass. Introducing, Clover.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so you know, nobody minds that you're posting more pictures...lol

Its beautiful!!
I’ll remind you of this when I spam this thread with pics for 3 months. :lol: :kiss2:

WOW !! fantastic! Seriously Elle your taste in rings is perfection, truly.

Thank you! That’s such a nice thing to say and it’s very much appreciated. :love:

Clover is exquisite and looks so beautiful on your hand!

Thank you! I find myself looking down at my hand like a million times a day. So much for getting work done. :mrgreen: :lol:

Stunning, just stunning !

Thank you! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My face is still doing this! Adding the chorus- AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :love:
tenor (69).gif

Lol. You’re too much...and I love it. :love: :lol:

What a fairlytale ring! I know you are gemstone lover. How is the diamond working for you? (:

Thank you. I definitely made the right choice by adding a CS halo. As much as I love the sparkle of diamonds, I think I would have been bored without just a little pop of color. Having said that, this AVC is gorgeous! I love how the warmth lends itself to the vintage style cutting...and it sparkles like crazy! I absolutely LOVE this ring!:kiss2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous addition to an already amazing collection.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING ring!!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is exquisite! I didn't imagine that emeralds can be custom cut like this, what a truly one of a kind custom beauty!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Thank you so much for posting your videos of this ring. This is truly one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on Pricescope. David’s video of your ring is beautiful but in my opinion it doesn’t capture the true beauty of this ring the way your pictures and videos do. Your ring is stunning. It looks so beautiful on your hand.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING ring!!
Thank you. :mrgreen:

Thank you. :D

Your ring is exquisite! I didn't imagine that emeralds can be custom cut like this, what a truly one of a kind custom beauty!
Thank you! :kiss2: Admittedly, I was a little worried about how they would turn out. They are so small and I was so particular with the shapes. Now that I’ve seen how great they can be cut, I wouldn’t hesitate to try another calibre cut project in the future.

@elle_71125 Thank you so much for posting your videos of this ring. This is truly one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on Pricescope. David’s video of your ring is beautiful but in my opinion it doesn’t capture the true beauty of this ring the way your pictures and videos do. Your ring is stunning. It looks so beautiful on your hand.

Thank you so much! :love: I put a lot of myself into this project and it’s so nice to hear you say such sweet things about it. I can’t get over how much I love it. I‘m honestly kind of obsessed with it. :lol:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is a showstopper. It’s just magnificent!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, love your kitties!!!

I know I commented on your gorgeous ring on IG, but wow, I totally apparently missed the PS thread! So I am glad it was bumped so I could see more pictures! Just beautiful!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, love your kitties!!!

I know I commented on your gorgeous ring on IG, but wow, I totally apparently missed the PS thread! So I am glad it was bumped so I could see more pictures! Just beautiful!!!
Thank you. I‘m a crazy cat lady so forgive me when I say they are the most purrfect kitties ever. :lol: Well, until one of them tried to eat my ring...that was less cute. ;)2

Thank you for your lovely compliment on my ring as well (both here and on IG). :love:

AMAZING!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! CATS TOO!! :kiss2: congrats!!!

Thank you! I love it and them but it can be a challenge to get a pic of both. :lol:

Papillion

Rough_Rock
Elle, that is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen, and I've certainly looked at a lot of them! The gallery underneath is so gorgeous, just like an antique ring! Did you come up with that design by yourself? Sorry if you've already answered that, I just didn't have the patience to read all the comments you're getting!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, that is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen, and I've certainly looked at a lot of them! The gallery underneath is so gorgeous, just like an antique ring! Did you come up with that design by yourself? Sorry if you've already answered that, I just didn't have the patience to read all the comments you're getting!

Thank you very much! :kiss2:

I didn’t come up with the gallery. I had an Inspiration pic for the gallery (see below) and even then, I needed help finding a way to make it work with my particular setting. @ItsMainelyYou , @Rfisher , and @CHRISTY-DANIELLE were supremely helpful. Credit to @CHRISTY-DANIELLE for the drawing I ended up using.

694F1F50-0DD0-433F-9EBC-D63DE45D07EE.jpeg

0209E060-3049-4487-8AF3-6DEA75D1FFBC.jpeg

Papillion

Rough_Rock

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Late to this party.. but WOW... one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen.
Perfection...
Enjoy.

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Also late to this party, but such a gorgeous ring. No doubt if you ever decide to part with her there will be a PS bidding war!
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to this party.. but WOW... one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen.
Perfection...
Enjoy.
I don’t even know what to say to that. Thank you so much! :kiss2:

Also late to this party, but such a gorgeous ring. No doubt if you ever decide to part with her there will be a PS bidding war!
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I guess I’m lucky that I can’t imagine letting her go anytime soon then. :lol:
Thank you. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing the crocuses come up is one of my favorite things. Not because I’m crazy about crocuses (though I do love them) but because they’re one of the first signs that Spring is here. I can finally start going outside again. :mrgreen:

I took some pics of Clover with the freshly sprung flowers....because I’m still me and ring pics are essential. ;)2

DAEACFD8-9463-446C-ABAD-D6785F174A2A.jpeg

135688A3-FA55-49A9-905F-31833D1469A3.jpeg

D1BE6B52-79A0-4515-9F1F-BC0D3C0F8133.jpeg

Nevish

Rough_Rock
This is drop dead gorgeous. I am honestly speechless, the rose gold complements the color of the stone in a way I wouldn't have imagined! Congrats on your new baby, shes beautiful!!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Seeing the crocuses come up is one of my favorite things. Not because I’m crazy about crocuses (though I do love them) but because they’re one of the first signs that Spring is here. I can finally start going outside again. :mrgreen:

I took some pics of Clover with the freshly sprung flowers....because I’m still me and ring pics are essential. ;)2

DAEACFD8-9463-446C-ABAD-D6785F174A2A.jpeg

135688A3-FA55-49A9-905F-31833D1469A3.jpeg

D1BE6B52-79A0-4515-9F1F-BC0D3C0F8133.jpeg

@elle_71125 Gah!! The purple crocuses with that particular shade of green! Clover makes a beautiful spring day look even more beautiful and spring-y. Glad you had a chance to spend some time outside with these natural jewels (of many kinds)!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is drop dead gorgeous. I am honestly speechless, the rose gold complements the color of the stone in a way I wouldn't have imagined! Congrats on your new baby, shes beautiful!!

Thank you so much! I spent so much time worried that rose gold was going to be the wrong choice. I’ve seen a lot of yellow gold settings with low color diamonds but very few in rose gold. I’m so happy I went with my gut feeling. I absolutely love the way the rose gold compliments the O color of my diamond and I wouldn’t have it any other way. :mrgreen:

@elle_71125 Gah!! The purple crocuses with that particular shade of green! Clover makes a beautiful spring day look even more beautiful and spring-y. Glad you had a chance to spend some time outside with these natural jewels (of many kinds)!

Thank you! I am a wee bit obsessed with Clover (and not ashamed to admit it). :kiss2:

I also love the way purple and green pair together! Actually, I hope to do a ring with both colors one day but so far the right purple has been elusive to me. :mrgreen:

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
This ring is truly stunning. I am wondering how you keep her clean, if emeralds are risky for chipping (they are soooo pretty though) and how much a ring like that (not the diamond but the calibre cut stones and setting cost to put together. I just love your ring!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is truly stunning. I am wondering how you keep her clean, if emeralds are risky for chipping (they are soooo pretty though) and how much a ring like that (not the diamond but the calibre cut stones and setting cost to put together. I just love your ring!!!

Thank you so much. :kiss2:

I'm a gemstone girl so I'm used to that "no ultrasonic" life. I usually let the ring soak in warm soapy water for a few minutes, before gently scrubbing it with a soft brush.

As for pricing, it was definitely an expensive project. The most expensive project I've had to date, in fact. The calibre cut emeralds (in a setting) easily cost twice as much as a standard halo setting (think in the area of 4k). Still, it was totally worth the splurge because I am ever obsessed with this ring. :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results