Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW World’s longest project - My AVC diamond ring with an emerald halo by David Klass. Introducing, Clover.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so you know, nobody minds that you're posting more pictures...lol

Its beautiful!!
I’ll remind you of this when I spam this thread with pics for 3 months. :lol: :kiss2:

WOW !! fantastic! Seriously Elle your taste in rings is perfection, truly.

Thank you! That’s such a nice thing to say and it’s very much appreciated. :love:

Clover is exquisite and looks so beautiful on your hand!

Thank you! I find myself looking down at my hand like a million times a day. So much for getting work done. :mrgreen: :lol:

Stunning, just stunning !

Thank you! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My face is still doing this! Adding the chorus- AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :love:
tenor (69).gif

Lol. You’re too much...and I love it. :love: :lol:

What a fairlytale ring! I know you are gemstone lover. How is the diamond working for you? (:

Thank you. I definitely made the right choice by adding a CS halo. As much as I love the sparkle of diamonds, I think I would have been bored without just a little pop of color. Having said that, this AVC is gorgeous! I love how the warmth lends itself to the vintage style cutting...and it sparkles like crazy! I absolutely LOVE this ring!:kiss2:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your ring is exquisite! I didn't imagine that emeralds can be custom cut like this, what a truly one of a kind custom beauty!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Thank you so much for posting your videos of this ring. This is truly one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on Pricescope. David’s video of your ring is beautiful but in my opinion it doesn’t capture the true beauty of this ring the way your pictures and videos do. Your ring is stunning. It looks so beautiful on your hand.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING ring!!
Thank you. :mrgreen:

Thank you. :D

Your ring is exquisite! I didn't imagine that emeralds can be custom cut like this, what a truly one of a kind custom beauty!
Thank you! :kiss2: Admittedly, I was a little worried about how they would turn out. They are so small and I was so particular with the shapes. Now that I’ve seen how great they can be cut, I wouldn’t hesitate to try another calibre cut project in the future.

@elle_71125 Thank you so much for posting your videos of this ring. This is truly one of the most beautiful rings I’ve seen on Pricescope. David’s video of your ring is beautiful but in my opinion it doesn’t capture the true beauty of this ring the way your pictures and videos do. Your ring is stunning. It looks so beautiful on your hand.

Thank you so much! :love: I put a lot of myself into this project and it’s so nice to hear you say such sweet things about it. I can’t get over how much I love it. I‘m honestly kind of obsessed with it. :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, love your kitties!!!

I know I commented on your gorgeous ring on IG, but wow, I totally apparently missed the PS thread! So I am glad it was bumped so I could see more pictures! Just beautiful!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, love your kitties!!!

I know I commented on your gorgeous ring on IG, but wow, I totally apparently missed the PS thread! So I am glad it was bumped so I could see more pictures! Just beautiful!!!
Thank you. I‘m a crazy cat lady so forgive me when I say they are the most purrfect kitties ever. :lol: Well, until one of them tried to eat my ring...that was less cute. ;)2

Thank you for your lovely compliment on my ring as well (both here and on IG). :love:

AMAZING!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! CATS TOO!! :kiss2: congrats!!!

Thank you! I love it and them but it can be a challenge to get a pic of both. :lol:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Diamond Prices - January 2021
    Diamond Prices - January 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.