shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW World’s longest project - My AVC diamond ring with an emerald halo by David Klass. Introducing, Clover.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow... Very unique setting for the AVC... Stylish and stunning :kiss2:

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Spectacular! Gorgeous stone and that emerald halo is EVERYTHING :clap::kiss2::dance:

Thank you! I'm super excited to have an emerald halo. :dance::D

Just lovely - lovely is the first word that comes to mind. Soft, pillowy, lovely goodness!

Thank you so much! :love:

Love this. I can’t wait to see hand shots! That halo is perfection.

Thank you! Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Saturday and I can post some hand shots. :D

Absolutely gorgeous ring!

I kept looking at the video - it is so unique, great job!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Thank you! I think I've watched that video like 30 times now. :lol:

Oh that green is so flattering to that chunky cushion of sparkle. I love the whole thing to pieces. The shoulders are so vintage and elegant!

Worth the wait for sure, calibre cuts are such an expensive PITA. Hence why I have never swapped my cracked emeralds

First off, I freaking love your emerald halo! :kiss2:

Thank you so much for the compliments. I was really unsure about what to do with the shoulders but I think they turned out beautifully. Especially with those baby OEC's. :mrgreen:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Breathtaking!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Your patience and attention to detail really paid off Elle. This ring is spectacular! I can't wait to see it on your hand!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about it! It's perfect :love: I love the little hearts on the gallery. The video is bomb! The diamond is stunning and the emeralds are beautiful! I can't wait to see this on your finger :bigsmile: you have such an eye and I'm glad your heart is happy!

Thank you so much. :love: I had a lot of help on the gallery from @CHRISTY-DANIELLE (she helped me figure out how to keep those sweet little hearts.

That is one spectacular ring. I love everything about it. Can’t wait for more pics. Wear it in good health.

Thank you. I‘ll be sure to hurry back with hand pics. :D

Owah Mah Gawd, it's stupendous! The emeralds, the emeralds!
It's a feat of engineering :love: :love: :love: I can not, I can NOT wait for hand shots.
I. Can. Not.

Ha, your comment made my day. You’re too freaking sweet. :kiss2:

Gorgeous! Well done!!!

Thank you. :mrgreen:

Wow!! The stone. And those emeralds. The gallery. Everything is perfection. No words.

Thank you! :love:

Congratulations! It is absolutely spectacular!! Like everyone else, can't wait for handshots! :kiss2:

Thank you! Hopefully, it will be here tomorrow and I can update with some hand shots. :mrgreen:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Fanning self* those emeralds are cut to perfection! The ring is beautifully intricate and totally unique!

Thank you. The custom cut emeralds actually turned out even better than I had hoped. :love: I’ve heard unique a lot today and I guess it kind of is. It is very uniquely me, at the very least. :mrgreen:

It’s amazing! I absolutely love it!!!

Thank you! :D

THUD!!!!! OMG that video!!! It is so beautiful!!! I can’t wait to see this on your hand.

That was my exact reaction too! Thud. :lol:

Girl, you really hit this one out of the park. Can hardly wait for hand shots.

Thank you! :kiss2: I’m crossing my fingers it comes tomorrow. For some reason UPS tracking has a nasty habit of lying to me but I’ll keep hoping. :oops2:

Wow she is GORGEOUS!!! What a stunning addition to your TDF collection. Congrats!! Pls post more pics!

Thank you so much! :love: I’ll be back to post a million more pics very soon.

Wowee, Clover is a complete stunner. All of the components of the ring work perfectly with each other. She's a symphony for the eyes. Thank you so much for sharing her with us and may you enjoy her for many years to come. :)

Thank you! ”A symphony for the eyes” ....now isn’t that the sweetest compliment you could give a girl?! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Oh my word............... How utterly beautiful!! :kiss2:

Thank you! :love:

It is a masterpiece!

Thank you so much. :mrgreen:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You’ve outdone yourself, Elle. What a work of art and a beauty of nature!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Thank you! :D

Stunning! Love the emerald halo!

Thank you. I know emeralds are difficult to photograph so here's hoping they look even better in person. :mrgreen:

STUNNING!! Well done!!

I haven’t completed any perfect jewelry projects yet, but it has to be the best feeling to have your idea come to life in perfect form!

Well, I won't say it's perfect...even though I kind of want to. :lol:

I just love Emeralds! Gorgeous!

Thank you. I'm totally in love with how the emeralds turned out. It was well worth the wait for them to be custom cut. :D

Wow! I love this! It’s really perfectly balanced - the facets, the emeralds are all just drop dead gorgeous

Thank you! I spent a lot of time working on the details but you never truly know how something will look from CAD to finished product. Big sigh of relief on my end. :mrgreen:

This is just off-the-charts stunning. Incredible!

Thank you so much!!! :love:

HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Breathtaking!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Your patience and attention to detail really paid off Elle. This ring is spectacular! I can't wait to see it on your hand!

Thank you so much! :kiss2: It was definitely a lot of work (add a hefty dose of frustration) but it was well worth it to me now that I've seen it finished.

It’s absolutely gorgeous, congratulations. I love the emeralds and the shape of the halo.

Thank you! The shape of the halo was super important to me and I spent so much time fine tuning it. Thank goodness DK and his team are fantastic because I was annoying even myself. :lol:

You’ve outdone yourself, Elle. What a work of art and a beauty of nature!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this the world's first JOTW before you even get it in your hands?

Very well deserved!
congratulations!

i also want to add: the whole thing is gorgeous - but wanted to point on that they really did those 4 curved peices area justice. I think its both graceful and dramatic at the same time. Superb!

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unwrapping Clover in a room full of wood paneling may not have been my best move but she sure is pretty... :love:

TEASE!!!

We need hand shot!!!

DK :lol-2: :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got these up here as soon as I could. Clover is O colored so she’s definitely a chameleon. The warmer tones are much more noticeable in the pictures compared to what I see with my eye but she is warm. She’s not white (and was never meant to be). I love the way the warmer center plays with the emerald halo.

5DF0ED8D-B1D4-4D70-919A-79424C780013.jpeg
68B54729-2E71-45A2-A311-47FA28AB6690.jpeg
78D84005-0FE3-4AE4-89F5-A7956527D80B.jpeg

662DD660-9B78-418E-BC1F-909309C364AF.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to get a picture of the gallery. I love those little hearts. :kiss2:

E0E4F047-F103-4E37-BE30-51F64BAE6D6E.jpeg

The shank is delightfully delicate.
ABD1F3EE-110B-4A3E-AFF3-E779D406C7A3.jpeg

CF10C4BE-023B-408A-8B4B-3BA741C57E86.jpeg

74D967BC-24B6-49EB-99E2-735463B7A0C3.jpeg

I also tried to get a far away hand shot you you guys.
Finger presence? Check! :mrgreen:

9D3EF597-D90D-4C29-A286-EA29AC2601F6.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

kah42

Shiny_Rock
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: OMG, I am in love! Seriously, this ring is amazing and worth every minute you spent planning, dreaming, and revising.

Congrats on JOTW!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewel of the week?! So awesome! :dance::kiss2:

Thank you so much! I’m surprised and elated. I can’t wait to go tell my husband (who will in no way understand the awesomeness that is JOTW). Where are my dancing shoes? I need to do a happy dance. :mrgreen:

7656C786-55C8-4EB6-A0B9-B3E58995BEC0.gif

Congrats on JOTW!!!!!!
Ahhhh!

& Omg where's my handshots girl??
Don't leave us addicts hanging!

Thank you! I just posted some below. :D

Is this the world's first JOTW before you even get it in your hands?

Very well deserved!
congratulations!

i also want to add: the whole thing is gorgeous - but wanted to point on that they really did those 4 curved peices area justice. I think its both graceful and dramatic at the same time. Superb!

Thank you! You of all people know how obsessed I was over those 4 curved pieces. They turned out even better than I imagined.

Side note: Is it weird if I pat myself on the back for JOTW? I’m stupid excited about it.:lol:

Please join me in congratulating elle_71125 on this gorgeous piece, it’s the Jewel of the Week! :kiss2:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s soooo beautiful!!! :love::love::love:
Congratulations on JOTW!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beyond gorgeous. It’s just perfect. Looks so beautiful on and I just love it so much.
9C68123F-DEE1-42C8-9635-A9E0C98675C6.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results