shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW World’s longest project - My AVC diamond ring with an emerald halo by David Klass. Introducing, Clover.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Wow... Very unique setting for the AVC... Stylish and stunning :kiss2:

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular! Gorgeous stone and that emerald halo is EVERYTHING :clap::kiss2::dance:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely - lovely is the first word that comes to mind. Soft, pillowy, lovely goodness!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Love this. I can’t wait to see hand shots! That halo is perfection.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous ring!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kept looking at the video - it is so unique, great job!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that green is so flattering to that chunky cushion of sparkle. I love the whole thing to pieces. The shoulders are so vintage and elegant!

Worth the wait for sure, calibre cuts are such an expensive PITA. Hence why I have never swapped my cracked emeralds

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about it! It's perfect :love: I love the little hearts on the gallery. The video is bomb! The diamond is stunning and the emeralds are beautiful! I can't wait to see this on your finger :bigsmile: you have such an eye and I'm glad your heart is happy!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
That is one spectacular ring. I love everything about it. Can’t wait for more pics. Wear it in good health.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Owah Mah Gawd, it's stupendous! The emeralds, the emeralds!
It's a feat of engineering :love: :love: :love: I can not, I can NOT wait for hand shots.
I. Can. Not.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
aww! :blush: thank you for the same- right back at you!

and for you and @yennyfire
It’s the same as including a picture in a thread or your profile pic. Save an already made gif to your camera roll or create one that’s 2seconds short thru an app like ‘video to gif’. I’ve seen some crystal clear profile pic gifs here ( @the_mother_thing ) - but I can’t seem to get them that clear. Probably a different app?

Thanks @Rfisher! I’ll give that a try (and if I get stuck, I’m sure my teenagers can help me if suitably bribed ).

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Well done!!!

mpc

Rough_Rock
Wow!! The stone. And those emeralds. The gallery. Everything is perfection. No words.

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It is absolutely spectacular!! Like everyone else, can't wait for handshots! :kiss2:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
*Fanning self* those emeralds are cut to perfection! The ring is beautifully intricate and totally unique!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It’s amazing! I absolutely love it!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!!! OMG that video!!! It is so beautiful!!! I can’t wait to see this on your hand.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl, you really hit this one out of the park. Can hardly wait for hand shots.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow she is GORGEOUS!!! What a stunning addition to your TDF collection. Congrats!! Pls post more pics!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Wowee, Clover is a complete stunner. All of the components of the ring work perfectly with each other. She's a symphony for the eyes. Thank you so much for sharing her with us and may you enjoy her for many years to come. :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word............... How utterly beautiful!! :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back to this thread to look for IRL pics and video, found none, dejected and left!

DK :lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I trawled through your original thread, don't know how I missed it, probably because I don't venture into RT much as I am not in the market for another mined diamond.

I see what you mean about changing your mind etc... However, you knew the look that you are after and was able to make decisions and communicate effectively, rather than humming and arring. Good on you!

DK :))

Thank you! I was so indecisive at the beginning of this project. I was starting to annoy myself. :lol:The rest was just me trying to get as close to my vision as I could.

oh my goodness! what a magical enchanting ring. it looks like something straight out of a fairytale. the green swooping princessy halo is where it's at. i adore how you enhanced the elongated shape which is most flattering.

may i trouble for an image of the ring on your hand??

I'm such a hopeless romantic and your comment is giving me all the feels. Thank you for that. :love: I'm a big fan of elongated cushions so I really wanted to make the most of that shape. I'm very happy with how it turned out. :D

I don't have the ring yet. It's shipping out today so I hope to see it in a couple days. I'll definitely share pics then.

Incredible!!!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Beautiful in every way! Love the gallery, emerald halo, two-toned setting, everything!

Thank you! :mrgreen: I really wanted a 2 tone setting but I was unsure how the rose gold would play with the O colored diamond. I'm happy to say I love how it turned out.

aww! :blush: thank you for the same- right back at you!

and for you and @yennyfire
It’s the same as including a picture in a thread or your profile pic. Save an already made gif to your camera roll or create one that’s 2seconds short thru an app like ‘video to gif’. I’ve seen some crystal clear profile pic gifs here ( @the_mother_thing ) - but I can’t seem to get them that clear. Probably a different app?

Thank you! :kiss2:
Also, a big thanks for the gif advice. I'll have to give that a try. :D

Oh gosh what a beauty. I love how unique this is. The green really brings another depth of color to your avc. The setting is perfection. It's a stunning ring. Can't wait for hand pics.

Thank you so much! :love: I wanted something special for this AVC and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Mic drop.

Stunning. And worth the wait!

Thank you! :mrgreen: Now the wait for it to arrive begins. :lol-2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING!! Well done!!

I haven’t completed any perfect jewelry projects yet, but it has to be the best feeling to have your idea come to life in perfect form!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love Emeralds! Gorgeous!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love this! It’s really perfectly balanced - the facets, the emeralds are all just drop dead gorgeous

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
This is just off-the-charts stunning. Incredible!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results