shape
carat
color
clarity

Woot! Ebay find! Michael Beaudry Flower Diamond & Platinum band!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 4:46:22 PM
Author: musey
WOW, T! What a lucky find! It''s gorgeous and looks lovely on your hand. Thanks for sharing pics and your story
1.gif
Thanks Musey! As you know, I''ve been on the hunt for a platinum band for a long time now...just didn''t think I''d end up with something like this.
2.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful TGal! Congrats on a great find!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Not only is it lovely, but has a GREAT story attached. Thanks Tgal. Enjoy that little piece of gorgossity!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
TG, what a wonderful ebay find! The band looks fab on your hand, almost as if it was made for you.

Dang, what a way to get your piece authenticated too! We read stories here all of the time about people finding great deals on designer pieces, however, I do not think that many have the opportunity to have them authenticated by the actual designer!

Ever since the discovery of the "fakey," you have had great bling karma!
1.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:17:26 PM
Author: omieluv
TG, what a wonderful ebay find! The band looks fab on your hand, almost as if it was made for you.

Dang, what a way to get your piece authenticated too! We read stories here all of the time about people finding great deals on designer pieces, however, I do not think that many have the opportunity to have them authenticated by the actual designer!

Ever since the discovery of the ''fakey,'' you have had great bling karma!
1.gif
Ha ha...well, I think in this case it had to be some kind of Karma (probably my daugther''s, as I know she''s still pretty innocent in the scheme of life!) Without going into details, from the beginning of this ring search, I''ve had to deal with a lot of figuring out a fair bit of "do the right thing" so maybe I did get a wink and a smile from the bling karma universe.

Although I''m holding final judgment until I get the pad set and done.
41.gif

And yes, I am enjoying this ring. It''s a perfect fit for my right ring finger and I''m glad I could share my excitement with all of you. I did share with one friend who didn''t seem nearly as impressed that I got a Beaudry ring for a steal. Beaudry who? she asked. Something that isn''t exactly lost on the Beaudry folks either.

But you all know, so it was fun to share!! Thanks again!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great find Tgal, I just love it!!! Yay for you girl!!
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?

Great find and I''m so glad you found a real steal after looking for so long.
I''ve always liked Beaudry''s work, but found him way expensive!
I met him and his lovely wife (Laura, I think) a few years ago. They were at
a trunk showing, she even handed over her 5ct EC for me to try on when I admired it.

Now who is the ebay seller ???????

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 5:32:58 PM
Author: bebe
How did I miss this?

Great find and I''m so glad you found a real steal after looking for so long.
I''ve always liked Beaudry''s work, but found him way expensive!
I met him and his lovely wife (Laura, I think) a few years ago. They were at
a trunk showing, she even handed over her 5ct EC for me to try on when I admired it.

Now who is the ebay seller ???????
Well, I don''t think I am breaking the rules by putting it here, so the seller''s ID is dimka.

He was very pleasant to me, but he seems hit or miss according to the feedback. Over 99% positive though. Also, when I googled the name that the paypal payment went to, there was a filing against him from Rolex about a domain name he owned (but did not use). He owned a domain name that had "rolex" in the url, appparently. He never responded to the complaint and the domain name was ordered back to rolex.

His stuff looks to be authentic...all different items and most (if not all) of it preowned. There don''t seem to be any "deals" on the more branded stuff like Tiffany. However it''s worth looking through for the savvy pricescoper who might know what she is actually looking at.

I had great communication with him (usually got a response within 1 day or 2) and he was understanding about the scam email. He shipped superfast once I paid and it came 2 day air via UPS with insurance for free. I would buy from him again, personally.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
thanks TG. I always look through ebay, but fearful of what lurks there!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 5:57:44 PM
Author: bebe
thanks TG. I always look through ebay, but fearful of what lurks there!!!!
No problem! I am happy to share. I just wasn''t going to "promote" him if no one was interested. Just use caution, as you would always with ebay.

Happy ebaying!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh! And THIS ring for 3850 which is an antique...1.40 diamond.
30.gif

I shouldn''t be even looking...this could be bad for my wallet...

7f_0.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
whoops, let''s try that again...

7f_1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
side view. Would this qualify as a deal? I am thinking it looks OK? A 1.3-1/4 diamond in a plat setting for under 4 grand?

ebaydimkaring.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That IS a gorgeous watch!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
whoops, bigger pic...

00_1dimka.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 6:28:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I KNOW!

*sob*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 6:32:03 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 3/4/2009 6:28:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I KNOW!

*sob*
Here''s a pic of it.

67cc_12.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful ring and looks so good on your hand! Congratulations on this great find!

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 6:27:11 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Oh! And THIS ring for 3850 which is an antique...1.40 diamond.
30.gif

I shouldn''t be even looking...this could be bad for my wallet...
Oh no...don''t get me started again...I think I''m already at my spending limit for my impending birthday with the Kelege and a diamond band...boo hoo!

I do love that watch though....
30.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TGal, I missed your thread earlier, but what a fabulous find! The ring is gorgeous and looks perfect on your finger. And that is awesome that you got to meet MB himself!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got a chance to look at this thread, TGal, and can I just tell you how incredibly green with envy I am right now?
20.gif
Congrats, it''s a fab ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results