shape
carat
color
clarity

Woot! Ebay find! Michael Beaudry Flower Diamond & Platinum band!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just putting in my feedback to the seller and someone else put in feedback for this beaudry ring (below). This person got it for around 1K too. How is this person selling Beaudry for so cheap? Maybe pieces sold before MB got more famous? If I didn''t meet Michael Beaudry today, I wouldn''t have believed it, but he said he''s seen auctions where his stuff is sold for 1/5 of the price. Crazy.

1792_1_sbl.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s the backside of the ring the other buyer bought...

1e70_0.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoops, let me post the bigger photo if the other ring (which I repeat, is not mine!)

I'm really liking MB's work!

1e70_1_sbl.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw, the piece above did have the 6 digit number on the ring (so it can''t be that old). Would make it a lot easier to authenticate before you even buy because maybe one could call Beaudry and check...all their rings have individual numbers tied to ring details.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gasp! Love it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! What a steal! That''s neat you got to meet Michael too. Wish I could find great ebay deals too but it''s so difficult to find rings in smaller sizes.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How awesome is that! Beautiful ring and so cool that you got to meet MB himself!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 12:16:48 AM
Author: snlee
It''s beautiful! What a steal! That''s neat you got to meet Michael too. Wish I could find great ebay deals too but it''s so difficult to find rings in smaller sizes.
Don''t rub it in snlee, I had smaller size fingers until Amelia made me fat. I can thank her for being able to wear this on my right hand ring finger!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 12:18:09 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
How awesome is that! Beautiful ring and so cool that you got to meet MB himself!
No kidding! The guy is not hard on the eyes. No one in that store is. His wife (who I think I saw before I left) is gorgeous and the guy that helped me was attractive as well. I felt like the ugly duckling in that store.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 7:13:19 PM
Author: decodelighted
**** FAINTING DEAD AWAY ****

That is perfection. Perfection AND a steal?
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
27.gif
18.gif
18.gif
36.gif

Well ... at least it happened to someone I adore. Blerg. JEALOUS! Mixed feeling! ENVY!!

**tilt**
LOL Deco, that made me laugh. I believe in Karma, so I think you''ll find your awesome deal.
2.gif

Tacori, thanks for the sweet compliment about Amelia being lucky. I''m more lucky to have her. BTW, my mom told me not to give this ring to her until waaaaay later in life. LOL. It''s a size 6 so chances are she will be able to wear it on one of her fingers. If not, oh well - she''ll have to settle for the JM padparadscha ring.
41.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Not fair!!! How come everybody else gets the deals on Ebay and I don''t? WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH! LOL, I love your band. Congrats on the find of the year!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 12:29:24 AM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Not fair!!! How come everybody else gets the deals on Ebay and I don''t? WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH! LOL, I love your band. Congrats on the find of the year!
Well, if you haven''t gotten yours yet, then you''re due.
2.gif
I''m not tempting fate again with ebay. Lightning doesn''t strike twice.

Back to buying toys or something on ebay, I go.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just a fabulous deal TGal. You lucky lucky lucky duck.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
the ring is beautiful! Lucky girl!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Delighted for you, its wonderful Tgal!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is one gorgeous ring! I can''t believe you found it at that price, what a steal!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing find, TGal! Congrats!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a great find! It''s gorgeous. Amelia is one lucky little girl!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
TG- lovely ring!!!

I wanted that ruby play band sooooo bad, but decided against it because he offered me no return policy--- but seeing it again makes a little tear come to my eye for letting go!!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Great find TGal!
It''s beautiful....and very fitting as your "Amelia Ring"
5.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
wow, what a find, Tgal! Classy, gorgeous ring. And it sounds like MB is one classy guy, as well.

Lovin'' that ruby band as well...
18.gif

With all of the economic problems people are going through these days, I won''t be too surprised if these deals start becoming far more numerous. (I''ll be looking for my great deal too
3.gif
)

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, Tgal great find!! it''s lovely!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woot indeed, and how incredible that you got to meet MB himself!!! This band is elegant, well-crafted, and really beautiful! Enjoy it!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 12:33:20 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 3/1/2009 12:29:24 AM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Well, if you haven''t gotten yours yet, then you''re due.
2.gif
I''m not tempting fate again with ebay. Lightning doesn''t strike twice.
That''s what I keep hoping!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Hi TravelingGal,

Congratulations on finding such a good deal on your Beaudry flower band. The workmanship alone is worth much more than what you paid for it. Your daughter is a lucky little girl. I have met Michael and his wife in person several times when they showed up for personal appearances at Beaudry shows at local jewelry stores. In fact, Michael sketched the design for my pad ring at one of these shows. Enjoy your ring.

AN

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tgal that is beautiful! Congratulations!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 9:58:37 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Thanks all!

Coati, I''m glad you have slim, beautiful fingers/hands, otherwise I may not have gotten it, lol.

Which is why I am going to JM for the pad. As much as Leon was very kind, for the price of one of his settings, I could get this Beaudry, a JM and probably have money left over. Plus I like having two rings to wear so they don''t wear out too much.
1.gif

31.gif

and

2 rings yah!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again everyone!!!

Date: 3/1/2009 5:15:50 PM
Author: Art Nouveau
Hi TravelingGal,

Congratulations on finding such a good deal on your Beaudry flower band. The workmanship alone is worth much more than what you paid for it. Your daughter is a lucky little girl. I have met Michael and his wife in person several times when they showed up for personal appearances at Beaudry shows at local jewelry stores. In fact, Michael sketched the design for my pad ring at one of these shows. Enjoy your ring.

AN

AN, yeah, I actually mentioned to Sonny that there''s a MB ring I love with a pad in it that I saw (yours, of course!). Did MB actually put the Beaudry stamp on it even though he did not source the stone?

Yes, the workmanship is great. The ring is very subtle on my finger and really only I would notice the workmanship/details.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
TravelingGal,

Beaudry''s policy may have changed, but as of a couple of years ago, on custom settings, if the center stone is not provided by Beaudry, the ring gets a Beaudry "fleur de lis" stamp, but not the "Beaudry" stamp.

AN

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a find! Simply gorgeous. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results