shape
carat
color
clarity

Woot! Ebay find! Michael Beaudry Flower Diamond & Platinum band!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow TGal! What a beautiful find - and so cool that you were able to meet MB. Yay for you!!!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s just gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW TGal! what an amazing find and an awesome experience! the ring is beautiful! i think the story you have now to go along with this heirloom to Amelia makes it all the more special - she''s a lucky girl to have a ma like you and a beautiful beaudry to boot!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:01:09 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
TravelingGal,

Beaudry''s policy may have changed, but as of a couple of years ago, on custom settings, if the center stone is not provided by Beaudry, the ring gets a Beaudry ''fleur de lis'' stamp, but not the ''Beaudry'' stamp.

AN
Nope, the policy is still the same...I asked when I was in. Doesn''t make the settings any less Beaudry in my opinion though!
18.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Love love love this ring. I love the detail. IT''s just beautiful and I am happy that you won it! Congrats, who said you can''t find anything good on ebay.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I saw that one- it''s beautiful! Glad a PSer got it! I''ve noticed there is a lot more "good" stuff on ebay lately...

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Forgot to ask- any idea what the retail is on that one?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Came back for another ogle.
30.gif

Such a beautiful ring!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 12:46:51 PM
Author: plethora23
Forgot to ask- any idea what the retail is on that one?
Not really...could never find this exact ring online.

I found one with gold flowers, everything else being pretty similar with slightly smaller diamonds. I think that one was at $4500. So maybe $5K? Your guess is as good as mine....

A brand new one, pretty much the same as this one (again with slightly smaller diamonds) sold on ebay for a BIN price of $2000 as someone seemed to be liquidating. The BIN price was lowered from $2250, and the seller mentioned they were selling a lot of jewelry for under half price.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 12:51:14 PM
Author: coatimundi
30.gif

Such a beautiful ring!
lol Coati.

Yanno, the REAL reason I bought this ring is so I can tell Pricescopers that they OBVIOUSLY are JEALOUS of my EBAY FINDS!!!
31.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
TGal, what an amazing find!! I''m so happy for you--it''s beautiful!!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really thought I got a fake. Here''s the ebay photo from the seller...

77c7_1_sbl.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s the photo from the seller of the brand new one that sold for 2K. As you can see, the diamond size and flowers are a bit different - mine has a little bigger diamonds and less flower, plus the petals on mine are different shaped (with the top petal being obviously smaller than the bottom one). When I looked at these two pictures, I thought the milligraining looked so much better on the other, but realized after the fact that since mine is pre-owned, the milligraining would have gotten a fair bit of wear. But I was pretty freaked there that I was getting a fake. I found this pic AFTER I had sent payment!!

Plus MB said they are handcrafted and each is a bit different.

8073_1.jpg

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Excellent deal!
36.gif

I was just curious on price because I recently acquired a Kelege piece off of ebay...I had the same concerns but was able to see the exact ring in real life before purchasing off ebay. The milgrain on mine is definitely worn but other than that the two rings were identical. Like I said...I''m seeing a lot more good estate finds of ebay right now...possibly due to the economy...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 2:31:15 PM
Excellent deal!
36.gif

I was just curious on price because I recently acquired a Kelege piece off of ebay...I had the same concerns but was able to see the exact ring in real life before purchasing off ebay. The milgrain on mine is definitely worn but other than that the two rings were identical. Like I said...I''m seeing a lot more good estate finds of ebay right now...possibly due to the economy...
Well, where''s the pics? Did I miss it???

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
No- I didn''t post it in it''s own thread but here''s a pict (sorry to threadjack but you did ask for it! Lol..)

The Kelege is the floral band.

P2220068web2.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 2:46:54 PM
No- I didn''t post it in it''s own thread but here''s a pict (sorry to threadjack but you did ask for it! Lol..)

Oh, I LOVE that ring. Something like that was what I would have wanted as well (once I realized how pretty these floral bands were!). So feminine!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very impressive! And, what a beautiful ring!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! What a find!

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:37:27 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Oh, I LOVE that ring. Something like that was what I would have wanted as well (once I realized how pretty these floral bands were!). So feminine!!!
Thanks! I LOVE your beaudry! I kind of feel like an Ebay addict now that I''ve gotten such a great deal...hate to say it but it''s true...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:47:34 PM

Date: 3/2/2009 3:37:27 PM

Thanks! I LOVE your beaudry! I kind of feel like an Ebay addict now that I''ve gotten such a great deal...hate to say it but it''s true...
Yeah, I know what you mean. It''s like Vegas...you keep playing because the payday is out there.

But this is exactly what I would have liked...platinum, flowers, diamonds, so I really have no need for any more jewelry. I only have two hands and am already over my limit with my e-ring, this Beaudry band, and the to be made Amelia Pad ring.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a deal! Congrats!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got the OK to put up the "Amelia" pad...it''s up on the CS forum!
36.gif

Thanks for your comments again on this ring everyone!!

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Congrats TGal!! It really is beautiful...
30.gif
I LOVE the workmanship...

Again...truly gorgeous!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, TGal!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow tgal, what a huge find...seriously a deal and exactly what you want, it doesn''t get more perfect
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 9:49:14 PM
Author: mrssalvo
wow tgal, what a huge find...seriously a deal and exactly what you want, it doesn''t get more perfect
3.gif
LOL MrsS. The pad I posted in CS was the thing I had in question when I was thinking it wasn''t exactly what I want...only because it''s an oval. This ring, yeah, pretty well exactly what I was looking for, even though I didn''t know it.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 12:58:22 PM

30.gif

Such a beautiful ring!

lol Coati.

Yanno, the REAL reason I bought this ring is so I can tell Pricescopers that they OBVIOUSLY are JEALOUS of my EBAY FINDS!!!
31.gif

3.gif
Oh drooly mcDrool.

27.gif
31.gif

You high class, T-Gar! See? I only messed up half of the "Rs" Just rehearsing...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 10:14:11 PM

Date: 3/2/2009 12:58:22 PM

30.gif

Such a beautiful ring!

lol Coati.

31.gif

3.gif
Oh drooly mcDrool.

27.gif
31.gif

You high class, T-Gar! See? I only messed up half of the ''Rs'' Just rehearsing...
Hehe, Yoo funny and crassy too, Coati!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, T! What a lucky find! It''s gorgeous and looks lovely on your hand. Thanks for sharing pics and your story
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results