shape
carat
color
clarity

Why did the ERD cushion cross the road?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Now that''s a ring! It''s seriously AMAZING. The diamond is beautiful-those chunky facets kill me. And the band and head are just perfect. GORGEOUS! I am drooling over here. Seriously, your ring is STUNNING. I actually have pics of tiger''s E/W cushion in my diamond folder, and I''m adding yours, too!

P.S. This is your present for graduating law school, right? Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
Really, it''s amazing!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I''m looking forward to seeing it.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Wow.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s just amazing! That is a gorgeous stone, I love the E/W setting and the delicate band - I love everything about it and please excuse the redundancy of repeating all the other admiring comments! It really is spectacular and looks so great on your hand
36.gif
1.gif
This will be one I come back and peek at time and again!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly, Sweet Cannoli!

I adore cushions, and I LOVE that ring. Looks fantastic on your hand!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I have been so looking forward to seeing your ring. It is stunning! I love the east to west setting and the basket.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?!

Hubba, hubba!!! It''s perfect!!! I can''t get enough of those chunky facets!! And paired with the single cut melee? Perfection!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm.... Hmmmm... Ughhh...

What>>> It''s amazing! You know I''m loving it stone sista! Those single cuts really do make a difference! Keep the pics coming!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry I didn''t see this yesterday!!! (We''re going out of town today and my PS time has been compromised!!!
6.gif
)

The ring is just GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
Leon did an amazing job..that head is just perfection, the stone is beautiful, and the shank is as elegant as it can be!

So you bought a Leon wedding band, too? I''d like to see that!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oh My sweetheart, this is just well..perfection!
It looks stunning on you, I bet you''re over the moon.

May I ask, did you design the basket? I haven''t seen this style from leon before?

Just stunning, I adore it.
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sheer perfection!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks glitterbug, ginzagirl, DMBsgirl, ahappygirl, starsparkle, somethingshiny, RLG!

Laraonline - The RBs on here are killer and so perfect but there''s just something about cushions that makes them so special. I realized yesterday that mine has this amazing depth to it, a whole new dimension. It has such amazing personality! Plus I''m sure the recent surge of AMAZING cushions on here hasn''t hurt!

Skippy - That is a HUGE compliment considering all the incredibly beautiful rings on here! Thanks!

Thing2 - Good memory. It''s a replacement for my original e-ring but I asked Leon to try to complete it for my graduation from law school. He finished about one week early. Thanks for the congrats and the compliments!

Harriet - I am really looking forward to seeing your BLING!

babysteps - Peek away...I''ll try to add some more photos, but it''s icky and rainy in NYC today.

NEL - Thanks! You hit is spot on...the chunky facets are SO perfect with the single cuts! Love that I went with the single cuts (even if it cost a little more
39.gif
).

CR - Will try to get more pics...I''m DYING to see yours! And I cannot wait for you to get yours!!! I''m sure you will be just as pleased!

diamondseeker No Leon band yet . I wish, but it''s just not in the budget right now! The plan is matching platinum bands from Tiffany''s for now. BUT I''ve already convinced FI that I NEED a matching band from Leon in the fall...he''s agreed (the sweetheart)
31.gif
. So stay tuned!

arjunajane - I am so far over the moon! I wish I could take credit for the incredible design but the "original" was Tiger007g''s MONSTER rhr. She designed it from a pair of earrings Leon had on his website. Here''s Soprano had it made into a plain solitaire.

Tacori - Thanks! Btw, I love the new avatar. Your baby girl is SO sweet!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I love the prongs! You''re ring is sooooo pretty
3.gif
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the pleasure of trying on scarlet''s ring. It is beautiful and white, white, white.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Back again! fantastically gorgeous!! Thank you Scarlett, for letting me see!
30.gif

L.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry I missed this thread earlier...scarlet, you ring is just beyond gorgeous. I love the stone and every detail of the setting...I''m so glad you went with leon!! congrats...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a gorgeous ring~I love it! It looks great...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, look at that stone! Gorgeous!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG its incredible - what a beauty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats and wear it in good health
9.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea how I missed this...but WOW oh WOW oh WOW! I love it! If my ring were turned into a cushion, this is how I would want it to look! Congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love how the setting puts all the focus on those giant, icy facets! Yummeh!
18.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s stunning!! I love the e-w setting, it looks fabulous on your hand!
36.gif

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. The east-west setting draws alot of attention to the diamond and the FIRE is amazing! Congratulations.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That ring and that stone are TO DIE FOR! So wonderful. I love it.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
So Harriet and I ventured out into the diamond district yesterday and let me tell you this thing was SUCH a fireball under those jewelry store lights. Amazing! (But I forgot to take pictures -
39.gif
).

Thanks LoveinBloom, diamondfan, diamond*dana, AmberGretchen, Gwen, Radiantme, and Megs! I''m definitely loving how it looks!

Harriet - You are a pleasure to shop with. And your ring is nothing to sneeze at! LOVE IT! That thing is a fireball for real!

Laraonline You''re sweet! I love to share so enjoy as much as you want!

Mrssalvo - I''m glad I went with Leon as well. I cannot WAIT to see your new ring!!! When is it coming in?

Facetfire - Are you kidding me??? I have always been so envious of your stone! It is sheer perfection!

blingaddict - Your post made me smile! I feel like this all day too -
30.gif
!

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Scarlet, you did just a wonderful job. The stone is perfect (
20.gif
), and you truly have wonderful taste.

Wear it in happiness and health.

Best,
~Jeff

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I love love your ring. it is so beautiful. 12 years older and wiser, I would so go for a cushion, but as I am not upgrading my ering, will have to drool and stare at ones like yours.

35.gif

d2b

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Scarlet,
I think I''m ready for more pictures. Finally got my heart rate under control from the first wave. Yup. Definitely ready for more...
41.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Jeff - I certainly cannot take ANY credit...that goes to Mark & Leon! And as for perfect, that is such a huge compliment coming from you! My cushion aspires to be like yours when it grows up!

Thanks D2B!

Pixley it''s POURING in NYC...I''ll try to get some this weekend!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Wowie lady! Scarlet, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! I can tell from the pictures that it is quite the fireball. Yummy yummy yummy.

Congrats on the upcoming (or has it already passed?) graduation. That''s a big milestone
36.gif
And now you have to study for the bar right? I suggest turning the rock towards your palm...there''s no way you''ll get any work done with that stunner on you finger.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results