shape
carat
color
clarity

Why did the ERD cushion cross the road?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love the east west setting on that thing - it''s amazing! perfect for your hand - congratulations!
36.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Scarlet, I''m glloyd''s girlfriend.
35.gif
First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring. Second of all, if my diamond is anywhere nearly as beautiful as your diamond, I am going to die of happiness!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
I''m at work and rushing and haven''t read and of the posts- just looked at the pics and WOW WOW WOW!!!!
30.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Scarlett!!! It''s absolutely gorgeous. Love it!!! Mark and Leon did an awesome job.

bella_91

Rough_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!

I''m currently anxiously waiting for my 1.51 cushion set in pave.....

Dying to know your ring size, if you don''t mind.
36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
OH IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I Love the setting and the East West is PERFECT!!!!!!! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Leon does it again. Congrats and wear it in good health.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
oh man oh man oh man! That ring is perrrrfection!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations! It''s a stunner!

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
very pretty.... looks similar to mine
1.gif
congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - I LOVE the stone & setting! Could you please post some more pics from the side? THe basket is gorgeous! Congrats!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Violet, ALJ, CDinNYC, Luvmyhalo, Burk, Cleopatra - Thanks!! I am loving it!!!

MaggieB - I promise you have NOTHING to worry about! Your stone is gorgeous!

Iheartdiamonds - Not gonna lie, yours was an inspiration too! Except your stone is MUCH bigger!

bella - Thanks! The ring is a 5.75. It fits just perfectly. Leon wanted me to get a 5.5 but I know that I swell a bit in the summer so there''s just a touch of space.

Vespergirl - I will try to get some more basket pictures tonight. I was so blinded by the rainbows this morning that I didn''t take that many from the side!
38.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 2:54:14 PM
Author: scarlet16
Ellen - Thanks! How did you get that awesome backlit shot though in your avatar b/c that is
30.gif
!!
I just held my hand up to a window where the sun was hitting it really hard, but I had the mini blinds shut. I really never dreamed it would turn out like that! That''s why I''m always telling people to experiment, you just never know!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Scarlet, Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it, but what color is your diamond? LOVE the setting and the rock!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa! Swaeeeetttttt--congrats!!!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!!! Oh that is just stunning, love it!!
30.gif
30.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 4:56:32 PM
Author: vespergirl
Gorgeous - I LOVE the stone & setting! Could you please post some more pics from the side? THe basket is gorgeous! Congrats!

Here''s a photo from Leon.

LMback.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
I''m always envious of Leon''s amazing photos online but they did an impromptu shoot while I was waiting so this is all I''ve got.

LMfrontAL.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 5:19:33 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Scarlet, Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it, but what color is your diamond? LOVE the setting and the rock!

No problem...it''s an E and is BLAZING white!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Canuk-gal & Kaleigh - Thanks!!! Means a lot coming from such HUGE diamond enthusiasts!
35.gif

Ellen - Thanks for the tip...I''ll need to play with some lighting.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG your ring is beyond beautiful I love it
30.gif
30.gif
, the setting is just perfect and the diamond magnificent I adore the gallery view as well, just perfect :D

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I l
30.gif
ve your new ring! The shape of the basket has the sweetest gentle curve to it from the side view. Very sexy!
Leon does it again! Every piece he''s turned out looks impeccibly done.

P.S. I''m so glad I have Chubb too. Just in case......God forbid......

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! I love how you had him put diamonds on the shank too. It''s perfection! Congrats!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Scarlet - It is phenomenal! Just beautiful!
36.gif

Congrats ... love the e-w setting!

It really looks fantastic ... such a gorgeous cushion - those chunky facets are mesmerizing!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Deelight -Thanks! Leon did a fantastic job w/ the gallery...it''s what sold me on a solitaire.

Gemgirl - GOOD EYE!!! I thought I was the only person who noticed that slight curve. It''s like a hands cradling the stone. And yes, Chubb really really came through for us!

Snooper - Thanks...they are set SO perfectly too...it''s incredible. There are like 4 itty bitty little prongs holding each stone in. But all I see is sparkle!

Sparkalicious - I didn''t know how the e/w would turn out on a "smaller" stone compared to the 3+ct ones I''ve seen but it''s absolutely perfect with this stone and makes such a statement. And yeah, the facets really are mesmerizing...I thought I just loved the chunky facets and rainbows but there is this INCREDIBLE depth to this stone (almost in a way step cuts do).

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
OMG, Scarlet, the whole thing is just *perfect*! The stone! The setting! The execution! To die for!
36.gif
I don''t usually like east-west settings, but it''s honestly perfect with this stone and on your hand. Congrats! I''m sure the wait was well worth it.
21.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and CHUNKY! I love your ring and love the tittle of this thread too! Enjoy your beautiful ring and sorry to hear about the loss of your original ering.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Urgh, Pricescope is getting to me! I''ve been dreaming of RBs for eons, and yesterday - suddenly - I thought of cushions. Why? Why? Why?
23.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking. I''m gasping..for..air.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RINGS EVER
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LOVE THE DOUBLE PRONGS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love the east/west, LOVE the STONE!!! It does remind me of Tigers antique stone, yum!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results