shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Who Wants to See Andelain's New Pendant?!?!?

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I missed this thread back in september-- so I feel really late but your pendant is so pretty!!! As are your other pieces of jewelry!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Yssie said:
That pendant is gorgeous - so is your new one!

I just love the swirls - so flowing and romantic. I look at it and I think "peacock" :love:

Thanks Yssie. Most people, including myself, see a musical note when they look at that pendant. But now that you mention it I can see where you get peacock. :bigsmile: :wavey: :wavey:

Don't feel bad for seeing late, at least you are here now. :appl: There's a few folks that I know wanted to see it that still haven't yet. But I'm sure they will eventually. I don't forsee changing my avatar right away. :naughty: 8)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain said:
Yssie said:

I just love the swirls - so flowing and romantic. I look at it and I think "peacock" :love:

Thanks Yssie. Most people, including myself, see a musical note when they look at that pendant. But now that you mention it I can see where you get peacock. :bigsmile: :wavey: :wavey:

Don't feel bad for seeing late, at least you are here now. :appl: There's a few folks that I know wanted to see it that still haven't yet. But I'm sure they will eventually. I don't forsee changing my avatar right away. :naughty: 8)

Haha I *did* feel bad for missing it earlier - was on my honeymoon!

I still think you should start a thread with all your pretties - you have so many! And some of the coolest action shots :sun:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1288488835|2751343 said:
Andelain said:
Yssie said:

Haha I *did* feel bad for missing it earlier - was on my honeymoon!

I still think you should start a thread with all your pretties - you have so many! And some of the coolest action shots :sun:

Actually yessie, that missing this comment was in answer to oranges' remark about missing this when I first posted. I saw your honeymoon pic in Greece, great pic and you both look fantastic. :appl:

I do need to get up a 'Blingin in the Sandbox' thread, don't I? :naughty: I been promising it for a while...........

I took a couple more pics of my pendant for PS'ers enjoyment. I just wonder, why is it the times I can get a good in-focus pic is the times when it's dirty?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NighttimeNeckPic.jpg

Pendant-OnGreyBlanket.jpg

Pendant-OnLaundryBag.jpg

Pendant-OnLaundryBag-2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well then. And here I thought you missed *me* :devil:

Random q - do you find that the chain clasp stays at the back of your neck - or do you have to adjust it often?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hey Andelain!

Loving the new photos!!!

How's it going over there?

Lori

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
its so pretty on you!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Yssie, you were missed, but we knew you had a good excuse! :lol: :lol:

In answer to your question, the clasp does come around to the front, but not very often. I think it's partly because I prefer rope chains over "slicker" ones like serpentines. Plus the weight of the pendant seems to help hold it in place. My other pendant that some of you like so well has even less of that problem when it's hanging from my 30 gram, 4mm solid rope.

loriken214|1290040994|2770690 said:
Hey Andelain!

Loving the new photos!!!

How's it going over there?

Lori

Thanks Lori!!! :wavey: :wavey: I'll get some more to post soon.

It's going about the same over here, staying pretty busy and dodging mortar rounds. You on your way with that bat? :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great design!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1290129438|2772273 said:
Great design!

Thank you Amy and everyone!

I can't wear it with my uniform. (at least I can't let it be seen :devil: ) So I take it out an look at it in my room quite a bit. It amazes me how dirty it can get just sitting in my wall locker, but there's a reason this place is called the sandbox. :knockout:

Here's a pic I took holding it up next to my square halo ring. :wavey:

Pendant-SqHalo.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results