shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has East-West Settings Please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love east-west settings and have found a few on PS but would love to see any I might have missed. I have a starting point for an upgrade ER which if I go that way will include perhaps an e-w oval, but very keen so see examples. Thanks so much

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love east-west settings too! I''m currently helping my mom with a RHR project that''s going to be either an oval or marquis set east to west. Her original ering was an oval solitaire and she just recently lost it. She already has a bigger RB diamond ring and wants to do something different with the insurance money shes getting to replace her lost ering. Here are some thread I came across:

1ct Emerald
0.92ct Oval
1.03ct Oval Sapphire
Marquis Setting Ideas

tand*m

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! Me too me too!
35.gif

After seeing the examples here, I got my radiant yellow sapphire set that way. Mine is a pretty subtle east-west but it''s all in the unique little details right?

Here you go!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is an E/W oval in halo Link
and another Link

467ecre2.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and some others from Greenlakejewelry.com

ewgnlkj.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is Catmom's Beautiful Sapphire ring
30.gif
and her gorgeous aqua ring... you might as well as Catmom to view her collection she has sooo many fantastic examples!

cmsaquaring03.jpg

cmspnkrng05.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is Katebar''s Beauty as well

sallykate.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww thanks D&T!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/8/2010 3:45:44 PM
Author: Catmom
Awww thanks D&T!!
I only speak the truth
9.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2010 2:15:09 PM
Author: D&T
and my favorite EC bezel of all time
30.gif

dickinson by design
Oooooh I''ve not seen this design before, it''s truely stunning.

My intention when and if I upgrade is to go for an east-west EC around a 1.75ct mark and go for a chunky style. I do however love the Vera Wang setting, but sadly she doesn''t do this anymore.

VWang.EC.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, Catmom I actuallly love that crossover band, one plain and one set with diamonds. That''s gorgeous, Burberrygirl thanks for all those examples. there''s another I have seen, will try to attach the pic as it''s truly spectacular (imo). D&T thank you as always, you are a great research source! Tand*m congratulations, that is an absolutely gorgeous setting. I do love it ... also! So many options, not enough fingers eh?! I love that vera wang setting too, so different but still gorgeous!

marqusetew.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
here is a top down shot, gee I love it!

delicateewmar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results