shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquis set lengthwise???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kwow

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a picture of a marquise solitare ring set lengthwise, across the width of the finger. I saw one on a stranger once and wanted to look into that for my own setting. Any tips from anyone on where to see a pic like this? It was so unique, I might want one of these instead of an Asscher!

Thanks,
Kwow

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think you''re talking about a marquise set "east to west". Here''s one in micropave from dirt cheap diamonds

ewmark1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a very elegant, simpler setting from Etienne Perret

ewmarket.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found a bigger pic of the one from dirt cheap diamonds:

cfrd.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Know,

Here are a couple pieces I think are striking...
35.gif

mqfinalset.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of the E/W settings for RHR's especially...I would definitely consider something like the marquis and/or an EC set lengthwise, it's such a unique look.

Oh and to the Original Poster...if this is for an e-ring, make sure to consider your wedding ring...if you get something like this for the e-ring, what type of w-ring will you have, will you have one at all? Alot of times people don't consider this while shopping...you may not want a w-ring in which case it won't matter, but just keep it in mind!

Have fun!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Keating ring holds a 1 carat marq... the tsavorite is 3 carats (a 3 carat diamond would probably be allot larger though) and the Rau ring it rather huge (over 5 carats, I think). I really believe any of these would look great with a reasonably sized stone - it just so happens that the more interesting designs come with over the top stones as well.

EWmqii.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results