shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA + SK 3 Stone = It's about time...

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread just for the pure deliciousness of the photos!! :lickout: I truly love everything about this ring... its trifecta of twinkle, as well as all of the symbolism it embodies, namely, your journey from engagement to 25th anniversary and your milestone birthday, as well as your time-honored bling journey and your unwavering persistence and resolute tenacity in the quest for authenticity. This masterpiece represents so incredibly much and it is so well deserved. Your three-stone couldn't be more gorgeous, and I hope you will love it even more over time!! :love: Congratulations again!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring @LLJsmom!!! Amazing setting and those diamonds, stunning! Congratulations on a dream that's come true!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outrageously beautiful! Wow! Going back to page one to stare some more. Happy Happy!
Thank you @RMOO . I will try to post more pics.

This ring is just stunningly beautiful! The diamonds are meaningful and gorgeous and the setting is perfection! I am extremely happy for you! You worked very hard for this ring and you are an example of going for it and being patient to create the ring of your dreams! That is thrilling! Your ring looks beautiful on you! Enjoy every sparkle and happy birthday and happy anniversary!
Thank you @bling_dream19 . You are truly so sweet and kind. Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes.

I keep coming back to this thread just for the pure deliciousness of the photos!! :lickout: I truly love everything about this ring... its trifecta of twinkle, as well as all of the symbolism it embodies, namely, your journey from engagement to 25th anniversary and your milestone birthday, as well as your time-honored bling journey and your unwavering persistence and resolute tenacity in the quest for authenticity. This masterpiece represents so incredibly much and it is so well deserved. Your three-stone couldn't be more gorgeous, and I hope you will love it even more over time!! :love: Congratulations again!!
Hi @carbonfan , yeah, it's been a long road... Thank you for helping me along. It's been so fun sharing it with you. And we were almost twins! ;)2 We'll need to work on that...

It's a gorgeous ring @LLJsmom!!! Amazing setting and those diamonds, stunning! Congratulations on a dream that's come true!
Hi @junebug17 , thank you so much. :) I hope you are doing well.

Stunning brought to a new level. And so much of it - don't drop it on your foot!
Truly an achievement - congratulations.
Thank you @Ibrakeforpossums . As long as I drop it on carpet, I'll be ok... LOL!

This ring has so much wow!! Seriously considering creating its little sister:)
Thanks @hathalove . Yes, I would love a little sister...

Congratulations @LLJsmom! Talk about a beautiful wall of bling! The stones are gorgeous. You must be beyond thrilled! Happy Birthday
Thank you @Calliecake . You know about my love of "wall of bling". Thank you for your kind wishes. Hope you are doing well.

itskcc

Rough_Rock
OooohHOOOOOOOWOOOO!!!! As a fellow 3-stone fan, I just want to squeal and jump up and down and clap over this ring. High-five, fist-bump, and some shimmies!! Well done - spectacular ring!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OooohHOOOOOOOWOOOO!!!! As a fellow 3-stone fan, I just want to squeal and jump up and down and clap over this ring. High-five, fist-bump, and some shimmies!! Well done - spectacular ring!!

Thank you @itskcc ! I have looked at your ring a number of times, and it helped me take the leap and visualize proportions. Your 3 stone is a stunner and thank you for taking such great pictures. =)2

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I truly, truly love a three stone, and this one is stunning.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll post just one “puking diamonds” picture. I’ll have to admit that sometimes I am in the mood for this old school OTP look.

Attachments

• 1921C6B7-1E65-433B-87FB-849042AC9852.jpeg
    1921C6B7-1E65-433B-87FB-849042AC9852.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 79

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If one wants a "big threestone" in a "trellis mount" - your ring is one-stop inspiration @LLJsmom!! For this style it just doesn't get BETTER than this. Perfectly designed. The way those trellis wires join the shank gets me every photo. And perfectly executed - SK's workmanship is sublime!! It shines literally inside and out!!

This has been such a long journey for you - multiple stones, multiple styles, so much exploring - your gorgeous new ring must feel like such sweet fruition :love:

I'm still laughing about yesterday's convo. The sign of having done it #Right is no longer thinking about it! SO true. No more inspecting, no more cataloguing likes and dislikes, no more "just looking" at other stones and settings, just, y'know, contentment in the monogamy :bigsmile:

I'm so curious to see how you wear your rings over the next few months. This threestone and your OEC. So different!! But each so beautiful :love: :love: :love:

Your patience has paid off, oh my goodness!!!!! :appl:And I cannot WAIT to see this one day in-person!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a totally random thought. My ring shrunk. It seemed huge three weeks ago but now it’s normal. DSS is real. Glad I went bigger.
And don’t know why but don’t need to clean as much as my OEC. I think the whiter color just generally makes it look brighter so maybe I just don’t notice the dirt as easily. Who knows. Wearing stacked with a couple bands.

Attachments

• 52CFD1CE-D6B6-4182-8111-CFCF4C2524E2.jpeg
    52CFD1CE-D6B6-4182-8111-CFCF4C2524E2.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW! I am obsessed with this ring, thanks for showing us all the different angles

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
@LLJsmom - I love your ring! I have a three stone Vatche trellis that we will be upgrading soon (likely to a SK). I am curious, do you see a color difference between your E center stone and your G side stone? Also, is there a difference in diameter between your side stones since they are 1.2 and 1.11?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom - I love your ring! I have a three stone Vatche trellis that we will be upgrading soon (likely to a SK). I am curious, do you see a color difference between your E center stone and your G side stone? Also, is there a difference in diameter between your side stones since they are 1.2 and 1.11?

Thank you @niteowlsam (love your handle). I am relatively color sensitive and if I saw a color difference that was obvious to my eyes from top down I would never have put these three stones together. If I turned them upside down I would probably see the difference. But when I glance casually at my ring, I do not notice a difference. The two side stones were a pair matched for studs and the G is on the whiter end. Diameter wise they are very close as WF matched the diameter when they chose my G. My F is a spready older MRB so that is why even at 1.1 the diameter is similar to a well cut G which they had to go up to a 1.2 to get the needed diameter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results