shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA + SK 3 Stone = It's about time...

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Not 1, but 3 spectacular stones in the most amazing SK setting!!! I can't stop staring at your ring! Congrats on 25 years and happy early birthday @LLJsmom !

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. What an amazing way to celebrate. I sense that this may be the jewel of the week.
Thank you @Girlfriday17 (so makes me think about the Cary Grant movie). You're so sweet. There are some amazing jewels this week :kiss2:, so I think it could be any of us. It is so nice to see a bunch pop up all at once. Reminds me of the old days... =)2

Beautiful! So timeless and so worthy of milestone celebrations! Enjoy and hope these sparkliest bring you many moments of pure joy!
Thank you @idealw2boys . I am enjoying the random moments of glancing at my finger.

What a gorgeous piece of art! :kiss2: SK does such beautiful work and your trellis is a great example! And those diamonds....blinding!! Happy fabulous 50th, especially with this new bauble to grace your finger!
Thank you @ac117 . Thank you for reminding me 50 can be fabulous. =)2

O.M.G, @LLJsmom. I am speechlessly so in LOVE!!! Congrats! 7 weeks was well worth the wait, I say! ❤️❤️❤️
Hi @Dmndsr4evr11 . Thank you so much. You're right. It was worth the wait. =)2

WOW!!! Not 1, but 3 spectacular stones in the most amazing SK setting!!! I can't stop staring at your ring! Congrats on 25 years and happy early birthday @LLJsmom !
Hi @CareBear , Thank you so much. It is really fun to stare at my finger too. I am definitely appreciating this SK setting more and more.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So here are some random thoughts about the ring and stone, if anyone is interested. Compared to my OEC, I feel like I don't need to clean this as much to keep it sparkly, likely because the facets are harder to see and more distracting to the eye. I thought the setting was a bit higher than I was used to, but I can see that the height is actually practical. I haven't worn a ring with the girdles of the diamond so exposed in a long time. I was used to the bezel around my OEC and I stacked heedlessly. The slightly higher height of the stones allows me to stack and not worry about any part of the diamond touching an adjacent ring. Right now, I'm enjoying a rolling ring with it. However, I am more careful with it, since the setting does leave so many edges of the diamond unprotected.

Some random pics in more lighting environments.
6304AEB6-B348-4713-99A8-FB583EC3E7B3.jpeg F77FB4AA-E8F1-4163-AAE5-9D9E54438BEC.jpeg

You can decide if it is “going dark” in this direct sun. This doesn’t bother me since it doesn’t look dark. But YMMV.
146306A1-C698-460D-B5C5-FC9D2AA1460E.jpeg D2FE46D0-B438-410B-A292-78225840CC9C.jpeg
ACE1C6AC-864F-4229-9A6E-8EB950853CD1.jpeg 26EEB51D-C274-48FD-8029-5454BE5D4EC7.jpeg

And requisite ugly car pic.
770BDD77-FFF6-4E99-AE31-57806CBFFB40.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm gonna comment. I truly am. I'm just utterly lost for words.

ETA If it's any consolation, you're in good company with that response: it took me 2 weeks to get a squeak out after I saw @cflutist's Queen Pari.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm gonna comment. I truly am. I'm just utterly lost for words.

ETA If it's any consolation, you're in good company with that response: it took me 2 weeks to get a squeak out after I saw @cflutist's Queen Pari.

:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG @LLJsmom! I’ve been watching to see if you posted anything since you said in a thread that you were waiting for something....didn’t want to jinx it...OMG How did I miss seeing this until now! It’s spectacular...amazing....stunning...gorgeous...beautiful.......
I’m so happy that you found what you were looking for in this absolutely breathtaking ring...All your hard work paid off big time! :kiss2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So here are some random thoughts about the ring and stone, if anyone is interested. Compared to my OEC, I feel like I don't need to clean this as much to keep it sparkly, likely because the facets are harder to see and more distracting to the eye. I thought the setting was a bit higher than I was used to, but I can see that the height is actually practical. I haven't worn a ring with the girdles of the diamond so exposed in a long time. I was used to the bezel around my OEC and I stacked heedlessly. The slightly higher height of the stones allows me to stack and not worry about any part of the diamond touching an adjacent ring. Right now, I'm enjoying a rolling ring with it. However, I am more careful with it, since the setting does leave so many edges of the diamond unprotected.

6304AEB6-B348-4713-99A8-FB583EC3E7B3.jpeg F77FB4AA-E8F1-4163-AAE5-9D9E54438BEC.jpeg

You can decide if it is “going dark” in this direct sun. This doesn’t bother me since it doesn’t look dark. But YMMV.
146306A1-C698-460D-B5C5-FC9D2AA1460E.jpeg D2FE46D0-B438-410B-A292-78225840CC9C.jpeg
ACE1C6AC-864F-4229-9A6E-8EB950853CD1.jpeg 26EEB51D-C274-48FD-8029-5454BE5D4EC7.jpeg

I loooove this look, stacked with the Trinity. I’m so happy for you! It’s just spectacular. About going dark—I don’t see “dark” in your pic... I went to a “pub run” fun run type of gathering last weekend. We ran outside in the 0 degree weather, then met at the brewery for a beer (only three of us showed up).

I looked down at my E colored 3-stone, and it was BLACK! Rainbow flashes with the awesome lighting, but so dark! I looked up—the ceiling was painted black, hah! Little hall of mirrors. :) I don’t ever perceive my ring going so dark, unless it is reflecting a dark surface.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous all the way! Blindingly beautiful and your center stone is sooooo icy white!!! Love it.

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Bruin Ring . I hope your search is going well. I'm looking forward to the rest of your journey. Crossing fingers for you.

Thank you as well @LLJsmom. We should be placing the final order on Monday. Just need to decide if we are going to rotate the arrows slightly so nothing is blocked by prongs, and whether or not to splurge on the matching band.

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock

Great pictures! Love the details that you shared.

I hope it’s ok to ask... since you wear a relatively small ring size ( I think you’re under a 5 if I recall correctly??) How comfortable is it to wear with a ring and try to press your fingers together like you are carrying something? Does the shank feel like you aren’t wearing a ring at all?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
This. Is. Stunning.

I am so happy for you. Truly.

This is one of the most gorgeous rings I’ve ever seen.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, also (sorry, distracted by the bling) happy birthday and happy anniversary!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!:love: I saw your first post with pictures and was so sad when I got to the end. But then there were more posts with pictures!! Thank goodness because I could stare at your stunning new ring all day. Congratulations!! I can only imagine the work and thought and agonizing that went into planning for this milestone piece. It’s perfect!

MrsDiamondHeart

Rough_Rock
Breathtakingly beautiful. I’m so happy for you, I adore how this represents your marriage journey, through your original engagement diamond to your milestone anniversary and significant birthday. It’s just perfection.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Favoloso! Also idk your age but those do not look like 25th anniversary hands! :lol:

And wow I'm not sure which ring I like better, this one or your VC. Both SO AMAZING.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Bravo, it is stunningly beautiful! Congrats on the important milestones coming up as well.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @LLJsmom! I’ve been watching to see if you posted anything since you said in a thread that you were waiting for something....didn’t want to jinx it...OMG How did I miss seeing this until now! It’s spectacular...amazing....stunning...gorgeous...beautiful.......
I’m so happy that you found what you were looking for in this absolutely breathtaking ring...All your hard work paid off big time! :kiss2:
Thank you @MamaBear for your very kind words. You understanding the beauty of an ACA. Hope you are enjoying your lovely.

I loooove this look, stacked with the Trinity. I’m so happy for you! It’s just spectacular. About going dark—I don’t see “dark” in your pic... I went to a “pub run” fun run type of gathering last weekend. We ran outside in the 0 degree weather, then met at the brewery for a beer (only three of us showed up).

I looked down at my E colored 3-stone, and it was BLACK! Rainbow flashes with the awesome lighting, but so dark! I looked up—the ceiling was painted black, hah! Little hall of mirrors. :) I don’t ever perceive my ring going so dark, unless it is reflecting a dark surface.
Thank you @KristinTech . I am very surprised to know I enjoy it so much with this rolling ring too. Seems so suited to my three stone.

Gorgeous all the way! Blindingly beautiful and your center stone is sooooo icy white!!! Love it.
Thank you @Dmndsr4evr11 . I will confess to greatly enjoying her whiteness.

Great pictures! Love the details that you shared.

I hope it’s ok to ask... since you wear a relatively small ring size ( I think you’re under a 5 if I recall correctly??) How comfortable is it to wear with a ring and try to press your fingers together like you are carrying something? Does the shank feel like you aren’t wearing a ring at all?
Thank you @idealw2boys . I am quite accustomed to wearing kinda bulky things on this ring finger. For 15 years, I wore a very dome shaped 3.5-4 mm platinum band so this whole hand is kinda desensitized. I know rings are on my finger but it doesn't bother me at all. I'm probably not the best person to ask. Even with all this stuff on my finger it does not feel bulky to me.

This. Is. Stunning.

I am so happy for you. Truly.

This is one of the most gorgeous rings I’ve ever seen.
Thank you @Tonks . That means a lot. So very kind of you. =)2

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!:love: I saw your first post with pictures and was so sad when I got to the end. But then there were more posts with pictures!! Thank goodness because I could stare at your stunning new ring all day. Congratulations!! I can only imagine the work and thought and agonizing that went into planning for this milestone piece. It’s perfect!
Thank you @Mkyjc369 . You're so funny. I am glad you liked the later pics. I try to add more just randomly.

Breathtakingly beautiful. I’m so happy for you, I adore how this represents your marriage journey, through your original engagement diamond to your milestone anniversary and significant birthday. It’s just perfection.
Thanks you @MrsDiamondHeart . Thank you for your thoughts. It does represent so much. It's funny that it means something to me now, when an ering was just "whatever" when I first got married.

Favoloso! Also idk your age but those do not look like 25th anniversary hands! :lol:

And wow I'm not sure which ring I like better, this one or your VC. Both SO AMAZING.
@Mreader Thank you. You are so so kind to say that. I will try to remember to use lotion more often. :lol:

Bravo, it is stunningly beautiful! Congrats on the important milestones coming up as well.
Thank you @aac2013 . Yeah...milestones. They didn't seem important when I was young, but they have more significance now that I'm older.

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! To me a ring is as much about the setting as the stones and this nails it. Plus, all that finger coverage. I have no idea how you manage to get any work done with all that distracting sparkle.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! To me a ring is as much about the setting as the stones and this nails it. Plus, all that finger coverage. I have no idea how you manage to get any work done with all that distracting sparkle.

Thank you @Miss Marple . And I do agree with you about settings. I have learned that I am distracted (in a bad way) when the setting is not pleasing to the eye. So I can compromise on neither these days.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA. Incredible wall of bling is right!!! This looks amazing on you -- and extra bonus that you found a better use for your studs!!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is stunning!! Well done LLJsmom!! It all came together so perfectly! Happy anniversary and birthday to you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA. Incredible wall of bling is right!!! This looks amazing on you -- and extra bonus that you found a better use for your studs!!
Thank you @SandyK. Yes I am so happy the studs are being used. It hurt to see them just sit.

Wow this is stunning!! Well done LLJsmom!! It all came together so perfectly! Happy anniversary and birthday to you!
Thank you for the lovely wishes @OdetteOdile.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJ!!! I’ve been waiting for you to post the mama jama and here she is in all her glory! It’s been so much fun being a part of your beautiful journey and I think you made such heart felt and wise choices. This ring is absolutely incredible, it’s truly a celebration of joy and beauty.

I hope I get to try her on one day and experience the three stone of all three stones!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa! I popped into PS tonight to look around in Colored Stones - forget that! This ring is stunning. I love your story, how you just gave it up. BTDT, paralysis by over-analysis is me.
I'm blown away, beautiful ring. Congrats.

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! And I’m a big SK fan
Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthdanniversary!

That is an incredible ring! I love it with your rolling ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJ!!! I’ve been waiting for you to post the mama jama and here she is in all her glory! It’s been so much fun being a part of your beautiful journey and I think you made such heart felt and wise choices. This ring is absolutely incredible, it’s truly a celebration of joy and beauty.

I hope I get to try her on one day and experience the three stone of all three stones!!!
Thank you so much @JDDN :wavey: For sure. You've got to try it. It feels like it is partly yours too. I wouldn't have ended up here if you weren't there to assure me I wasn't that CRAZY for wanting an D/E. Thanks for every single thing... Please, when can covid be over...

Whoa! I popped into PS tonight to look around in Colored Stones - forget that! This ring is stunning. I love your story, how you just gave it up. BTDT, paralysis by over-analysis is me.
I'm blown away, beautiful ring. Congrats.
Thank you @Ann . :lol: Yes, giving it up isn't easy or normal for me.

GORGEOUS! And I’m a big SK fan
Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!!
@jbkhere , thanks so much. SK is pretty awesome.

Happy Birthdanniversary!

That is an incredible ring! I love it with your rolling ring!
Thank you @Yimmers . I'm going to steal your word. Birthdanniversary. ;)2 And surprisingly enough, I prefer it with my rolling ring to any other, for now...

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Outrageously beautiful! Wow! Going back to page one to stare some more. Happy Happy!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This ring is just stunningly beautiful! The diamonds are meaningful and gorgeous and the setting is perfection! I am extremely happy for you! You worked very hard for this ring and you are an example of going for it and being patient to create the ring of your dreams! That is thrilling! Your ring looks beautiful on you! Enjoy every sparkle and happy birthday and happy anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results