shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA + SK 3 Stone = It's about time...

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your milestones. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! All of your diligence has paid off. This looks so perfect on you. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely magnificent! I can’t add any additional descriptors that haven’t already been used. Happy Birthday and Anniversary, what a way to celebrate them! Enjoy every minute of wearing it.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: SK stunner :love:
trio of diamond perfection
It looks gorgeous on you!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wall-to-wall sparkle bomb of a ring! Enjoy it, and congrats on your upcoming big birthday and anniversary!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pure blingy perfection!! Happy Birthday!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Its freaking amazing!!! The finger coverage on that baby is goals! goals! goals! It looks absolutely amazing on you! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary and happy happy happy birthday!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Perfection in three stone proportions, and the stones and setting just make it unreal! Enjoy your dream ring and may this year (and next) bring you the happiest milestones yet!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow, @LLJsmom! Your new ring is simply incredible, over the moon gorgeous, so timeless and classic, and an absolute PHENOMENON in every way!! :love::love::love: I am seriously swooning over it! I truly love the way you incorporated your original e-ring stone and the two sides stones complement your stunning new ACA so perfectly. Steven's dazzling trellis setting is beyond dreamy, and I adore the scintillating, swooping basket profile. This entire creation is so exquisite!! Bravo!!! :clap:

And most of all, I deeply admire you for staying true to yourself, listening to your heart and your gut, and persevering to find what feels most authentic to you. You took the time, did the did the work, explored the options, and persisted until you found what really spoke to you. All of that time and effort certainly paid off, and the result is EPIC. This spectacular masterpiece reflects the fantastic culmination of your bling journey and every thoughtful choice you have made along the way. What a wonderful way to celebrate all of these meaningful milestones, and this ring is just perfection on your hand. I am beyond happy for you!! :loopy:

I wish you the happiest of birthdays and anniversaries, and hoping that this stunning showstopper brings you unspeakable joy!! And please feel free to indulge us with more photos anytime you'd like... we will never tire of seeing such blingy perfection!! Congratulations again, and enjoy!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg @LLJsmom.... I saw your new beauty and the first thought that went through my mind was: Does this ring really exist or am I dreaming?
What an absolute perfection from every point of view. How wonderful indeed to look at and admire...
Happy anniversary, happy birthday, happy everything dear @LLJsmom :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Gorgeous! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fit for a queen....which you are! :kiss2: It looks like it belongs on your hand - it's so at home there, in all its majestic, icy yet fiery, stupendously sparkly GLORY!

I think the reason it flatters your hand so beautifully is because you had put so much of yourself into the process. You honored your innermost wants and wishes instead of the things you thought you *should* want...and that made all the difference. Working with the best in the biz didn't hurt either :mrgreen:

I'm so happy for you, my fellow bling ho and dear friend!! Now how about posting some of those mesmerizing videos?? :bigsmile:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s what I call finger coverage! I’m SO happy for you and I’ve really enjoyed following your journey. Wear your stunning ring in the best of health and happiness!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!!! This is the holy grail of three stone diamond rings!!!

I adore the look of a 1-2-1 ratio on three stones and you achieved it perfectly. So elegant. Love the swooping setting too. Perfection!

Congrats on a healthy, happy 50th birthday and 25th wedding anniversary.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So this is what you were “afraid to jinx!” I didn’t really understand what you meant by that at the time, and even now, I have to admit that I’m confused bc you definitely knew what you were doing designing this blingtastic 3 stone!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Standing ovation! So happy for you!
Thank you @headlight . Appreciate it so much. And I have to admit when I first saw it I thought it was three headlights staring back at me.

I am dead and that is ring heaven.
Thanks @DiamondGal28 . You're clever, and funny! :lol:

Wow! What a a gorgeous ring, so blingy and oh the finger coverage! I cannot imagine DSS ever sinking in, it really looks fabulous on you, what a way to celebrate 50!
@meely Thank you so much. All in the name of DSS prevention. What a sicko I am. Btw, love your emerald cab. Straight up happy-making.

I think my brain just stopped. What an absolute stunner!!!
Hi @Dandi thank you so much. Hope your brain is back on. ;)2

It’s stunning!!
Thank you @Piper70 . =)2

Oh my goodness!!! I’m swooning over your wall of blinding bling, STUNNING!!!!!
Thanks @Sparkles88 - :lol: I've come full circle. One of my first questions on PS was whether something was too blingy. I guess not...

OMG!!! Amazing. You might be thinking, is this too much? could anyone possibly want MORE pictures? Answer is, no, it is not too much and yes I could possibly want more pictures.

It just looks beautiful!!! congratulations :love:
Thank you @Avelle29 . I will try to find more interesting pictures later today.

Wow - congrats on your beautiful ring! Happy Birthday and Anniversary - two milestones in one year are worth celebrating on a big scale! Wear in health and happiness!
Thank you @MissGotRocks . Double whammy is reason enough right? Your three stone reminded me to stay true...

Beautiful! Huge!!!!! It looks fantastic! Congratulations! And Happy Birthday!
Thank you @Gussie . I'm always looking at your amazing ring too.

Yayyyy! I love it! You must be absolutely transfixed on this ring. I love the design and proportion of center to sides. Happy Birthday! :kiss2:
Thank you @MMtwo . You aren't far off. Frozen in shock was more my first impression. Then reliable old DSS started to set in...

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: Incredible!! Congratulations!
Thank you @siamese3 . :wavey:

Now that is beyond stunning! Congratulations!
Thank you so much @kathley . Your OEC always stuns me.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I had some more coffee and I would like to add a few more thoughts.

All your hard work and perseverance and patience and energy paid off @LLJsmom.
You spent years cultivating your preferences and getting to know what you wanted and needed and what you loved in a diamond and in a ring. What your deal breakers were and what you could not compromise on period.

Making your dream ring happen didn't happen overnight and I think it is an important point especially for any newcomers. This ring took a whole lotta hard work and patience and determination on your part. You made this happen. You made your dream ring a reality.

It was a long journey and well worth the time and energy but not for the faint of heart. Many would've given up but you knew while the stakes were high the price (figuratively) paid was worth it. In blood sweat and tears.

And girl, you did it. Not only do you have your dream ring and if we are being honest, a masterpiece and a ring anybody would love, but you made it happen. YOU. And you so deserve this gorgeous wearable piece of art. I am thrilled for you that you are over the moon happy with this stunning ring.

My dear friend wear this ring in great happiness and love for many decades to come.
You rock figuratively and now literally.

❤️

Thanks are inadequate. Missy, it would not been the same without you. Nope. Covid needs to be over so we can schedule a playdate. My 3 stone wants to meet your studs.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am gobsmacked at how beautiful this ring is! I seriously need sunglasses looking at it :cool2: I can't wait until life gets back to semi normal so I can see this baby in person.

SK did a phenomenal job in making this ring for you for your 5-0 birthday and anniversary, enjoy!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your milestones. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you so much @Mcgregor .

Beautiful! All of your diligence has paid off. This looks so perfect on you. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!
Thank you @HS4S_2 . I guess I did work hard on this one. =)2

Absolutely magnificent! I can’t add any additional descriptors that haven’t already been used. Happy Birthday and Anniversary, what a way to celebrate them! Enjoy every minute of wearing it.
Thank you @bright ice . I am enjoying the constant distraction. ;)2

:love: SK stunner :love:
trio of diamond perfection
It looks gorgeous on you!
Thank you so much @Rfisher . Your 3 stone with yellow diamonds is stunning as well.

Beautiful wall-to-wall sparkle bomb of a ring! Enjoy it, and congrats on your upcoming big birthday and anniversary!
Thank you @Patty . You're right. It is a wall-of-bling. I finally succumbed.

Pure blingy perfection!! Happy Birthday!
Thank you @RosieR !:wavey:

Its freaking amazing!!! The finger coverage on that baby is goals! goals! goals! It looks absolutely amazing on you! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary and happy happy happy birthday!
Thank you @Spring Day . Finger coverage, so soothing to the bling tortured soul. You understand. :lol:

Perfection in three stone proportions, and the stones and setting just make it unreal! Enjoy your dream ring and may this year (and next) bring you the happiest milestones yet!
Thank you @Simple and Sparkly . It kinda feels unreal...

Omg @LLJsmom.... I saw your new beauty and the first thought that went through my mind was: Does this ring really exist or am I dreaming?
What an absolute perfection from every point of view. How wonderful indeed to look at and admire...
Happy anniversary, happy birthday, happy everything dear @LLJsmom :love:
Thank you @Natylad . So kind of you. How are you? I hope you are getting through this crazy time ok...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!
Thank you @kayla17 :wavey:

That’s what I call finger coverage! I’m SO happy for you and I’ve really enjoyed following your journey. Wear your stunning ring in the best of health and happiness!
Thank you @Bonfire . You are so very kind. Sorry to have not shared the details for so long. Thanks for following along.

Oh wow!!!! This is the holy grail of three stone diamond rings!!!

I adore the look of a 1-2-1 ratio on three stones and you achieved it perfectly. So elegant. Love the swooping setting too. Perfection!

Congrats on a healthy, happy 50th birthday and 25th wedding anniversary.
Thank you @RunningwithScissors . Steven's work is truly a marvel. I didn't mean to mimic Tiffany proportions, but gee...look at that... :lol:

Wow! So this is what you were “afraid to jinx!” I didn’t really understand what you meant by that at the time, and even now, I have to admit that I’m confused bc you definitely knew what you were doing designing this blingtastic 3 stone!
Thanks @nala . I knew what I wanted, but I tend to have a doomsday mentality. Until it was on my finger, anything could happen. It could get dropped down a drain, get lost during shipping, cracked during setting, anything. So to envision it on my finger was a bit painful. That's what I meant by not wanting to jinx it. :)

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, happy birthdays, and congratulation on the wedding anniversary. wow, your 3-stone is big and beautiful, beyond words! I want see videos of that sparkle bomb. Congratulations again. IT is beyond gorgeous. I am speechless.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly, that's amazing!!! Happy big 5-0!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
What a glorious, GLORIOUS ring, @LLJsmom❤️❤️❤️
Congratulations on your 25th, and a Happy 50th Birthday to you!!
Wishing you much happiness and good health!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Bonfire . You are so very kind. Sorry to have not shared the details for so long. Thanks for following along.

You have nothing to be sorry for! You waited for the big reveal and it was a wonderful climax! :D:love:
Happy anniversary and birthday!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous Milestone Marker!! :kiss2: (totally worth waiting for the big reveal)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow, @LLJsmom! Your new ring is simply incredible, over the moon gorgeous, so timeless and classic, and an absolute PHENOMENON in every way!! :love::love::love: I am seriously swooning over it! I truly love the way you incorporated your original e-ring stone and the two sides stones complement your stunning new ACA so perfectly. Steven's dazzling trellis setting is beyond dreamy, and I adore the scintillating, swooping basket profile. This entire creation is so exquisite!! Bravo!!! :clap:

And most of all, I deeply admire you for staying true to yourself, listening to your heart and your gut, and persevering to find what feels most authentic to you. You took the time, did the did the work, explored the options, and persisted until you found what really spoke to you. All of that time and effort certainly paid off, and the result is EPIC. This spectacular masterpiece reflects the fantastic culmination of your bling journey and every thoughtful choice you have made along the way. What a wonderful way to celebrate all of these meaningful milestones, and this ring is just perfection on your hand. I am beyond happy for you!! :loopy:

I wish you the happiest of birthdays and anniversaries, and hoping that this stunning showstopper brings you unspeakable joy!! And please feel free to indulge us with more photos anytime you'd like... we will never tire of seeing such blingy perfection!! Congratulations again, and enjoy!!

Thank you Carbonfan, for all your support, kindness and positivity during this whole process. It's funny how our brains kinda think the same way...like just weird... :lol: , except you're a whole lot more patient and temperate than I am. I'm very blessed our paths crossed. I can't wait to see your pieces ;)2 .

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fit for a queen....which you are! :kiss2: It looks like it belongs on your hand - it's so at home there, in all its majestic, icy yet fiery, stupendously sparkly GLORY!

I think the reason it flatters your hand so beautifully is because you had put so much of yourself into the process. You honored your innermost wants and wishes instead of the things you thought you *should* want...and that made all the difference. Working with the best in the biz didn't hurt either :mrgreen:

I'm so happy for you, my fellow bling ho and dear friend!! Now how about posting some of those mesmerizing videos?? :bigsmile:

@KristyDarling , (exhaling...finally) No more "is it too big?" or "am I crazy?" :lol: Thank you truly seems inadequate. I can't think of more accurate words though. I think of you when I see this ring though. I do. thankyou(((HUG)))

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow!! Talk about a gorgeous wall of BLING!! Stunning and beautiful craftsmanship!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. that is a chunk! don't go swimming with that, you'll sink to the bottom of the ocean with that hunker! ;-) Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results