color
clarity

Which everyday necklace?

Which necklace?

• Tiffany Victoria size mini

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Cartier Sweet Trinity 1 necklace

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Something else - please make suggestions in the thread!

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I also voted for "something else". A solitaire diamond pendant is classic and will withstand the test of time.

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock
I'm wondering if I should just increase my budget & get the mini Victoria earrings (£2750). They were BEAUTIFUL & the perfect size (I dislike big earrings on me) Whereas I tend to swap necklaces I never swap my studs. I also don't own any real diamond earrings. They are timeless right? Just stunning.

Then maybe something fun like the RG Tiffany Smile necklace (I have it in SS & love it) to satisfy my need for a RG necklace. It would match my small RG Love which I wear 24/7.

IMG_1387.PNG
IMG_1388.PNG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wondering if I should just increase my budget & get the mini Victoria earrings (£2750). They were BEAUTIFUL & the perfect size (I dislike big earrings on me) Whereas I tend to swap necklaces I never swap my studs. I also don't own any real diamond earrings. They are timeless right? Just stunning.

Then maybe something fun like the RG Tiffany Smile necklace (I have it in SS & love it) to satisfy my need for a RG necklace. It would match my small RG Love which I wear 24/7.

IMG_1387.PNG
IMG_1388.PNG

The smile necklace is cute. I don't see you wearing it at age 55 though. So keep that in mind. How do you feel about owning two versions of the same necklace? Could you layer them? Diamond studs are timeless and go with everything. I hope you are enjoying the hunt now.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
You mention the Victoria line more than once - and in your first post, you say that the mini earrings stole your heart. Listen to your heart. I do feel both are classic and timeless. I agree that the smiley necklace is something you would not wind up wearing every day.

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock
I've actually decided to go a completely different way. I'm going to get WF to make a pendant for me. It'll be a practice run for picking a new diamond for my engagement ring upgrade. I'm terrified I'll pick the wrong diamond but when I'm ready to buy I'll come straight to you guys! I'm waiting to find out whether they can do the 18k rose gold chain / 18k white gold prong combo for me

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've actually decided to go a completely different way. I'm going to get WF to make a pendant for me. It'll be a practice run for picking a new diamond for my engagement ring upgrade. I'm terrified I'll pick the wrong diamond but when I'm ready to buy I'll come straight to you guys! I'm waiting to find out whether they can do the 18k rose gold chain / 18k white gold prong combo for me

SMART!! I understand being nervous, but you are going in the right direction. :D

alisonf

Rough_Rock
I also prefer the timelessness of a solitaire. I like a simple initial pendant, too. 461F1135-7666-4A1A-A46E-E928B2C4B6BD.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results