shape
carat
color
clarity

What single jewelry/luxury item would you buy TODAY if you could?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, yes, please go in and ask to try on this ring! It needs to be tried on and photographed (for your fellow dear PSers of course :whistle:) and you deserve to see that baby on your hand. You do!:appl:
I'll do my best - my camera phone is terrible, though! :lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Either one of these. Or maybe both.

5-carat-fancy-vivid-pink-diamond-8-carat-fancy-vivid-blue-diamond-ring-sothebys-hk-spring-2012.jpg

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I honestly am not prepared to make a choice, I take it as a sign that I need to spend more time here to be further educated...

Reactions: caf

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The following 5 ct Octavia:

Fancy Intense or Fancy Vivid Blue or Green, no secondary hue modifiers
Material and color fully-natural per GIA
VVS1 but for ID purposes a single tiny natural on the girdle near a corner

Then, I could die ... of course buried with it and with good bling light on the cover of my coffin and a Harald Schneider loupe

Last edited:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread and love reading everyone's wishes. I'm a litte embarrassed though,that I immediately knew I'd get that tiara.
And realise I'd still get that item.
Who the he*k has has a tiara on their wishlist? PS is destroying me:lol-2:

Last edited:

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Definitely a Cartier Love bracelet, its been on my wish list for years.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just perusing the McTeigue & McClelland site ... sigh ... I love so many of their creations!

If I were to have the kind of money that I would buy from them, I'd fly to them and spend some quality time in their showroom ... too many times have I dreamed of diamonds and jewelry items only to find I didn't love the look *on me* after all. Lesson learned for sure.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread and love reading everyone's wishes. I'm a litte embarrassed though,that I immediately knew I'd get that tiara.

Oh, @kipari please don’t feel embarrassed! I would love to see a PSr purchase a tiara and share pics. I’m quite sure I’m not alone.

Yessssss!!!! Tiaras rock. Nothing embarrassing about having a blingy beautiful tiara. This one which is beautiful and understated not OTT at all imo...might still be available. Just saying. 8)

8DF3ED29-5CA3-47AB-A4A8-EDC2D6D5DFFB.jpeg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PS isn't destroying you.
Just the opposite - its perhaps created a monster out of you. ;)2

Speaking from my own experience of what PS has done to me. :mrgreen2:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiaras rock. Nothing embarrassing about having a blingy beautiful tiara. This one which is beautiful and understated not OTT at all imo...might still be available. Just saying. 8)

Missy, what a lovely, everyday tiara.
Perfect for a simple day at home, grocery shopping or walking the dog. :mrgreen2:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep returning to this thread to drool over all the lovely pieces.
This problem is I can't limit myself to just one single piece.

I want to visit several of our wonderful PS recommended vendors and spend about five days at each stop; trying everything on and seeing how things look on my hand.

My priority is rings, but I want (need :twisted:) the following:

- a gorgeous CBI and breathtaking ACA (I don't want to play favorites and who can choose just one)
- a blinding eternity (I'll hire household staff, a gardener and driver; don't want to bang and diamonds on a steering wheel)
- a wonderful engraved band

I have simple needs. =)2

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I might splurge and get a Minna by Erica Winters and maybe upgrade my stone to 3.5.

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Amy Farahfaller has one! Why not!
FM

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amy Farahfaller has one! Why not!
FM

Come to think of it I sort of have a tiara...though I am not sure it is technically a tiara I call it a tiara. And until I get my sapphire and ruby and diamond tiara it will have to do. Who wants to join me wearing our tiaras while running errands?:cheeky:

tiarapic.jpeg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who wants to join me wearing our tiaras while running errands?:cheeky:

I'm in!
If anyone looks at us funny, we can say 'All the cool girls wear tiaras.'.
We'll start a new trend. =)2

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This on Ebay:
Vintage art deco Tiffany & Co Platinum ring Diamond marquise 1.45ct. VS1-F.jpg
Vintage art deco Tiffany & Co Platinum ring Diamond marquise 1.45ct. VS1-F2.jpg

StarFacet - LOVE that vintage Tiffany ring! That setting is exquisite ... dreamy and blingy and unique ... I adore (and covet) it - thank you so much for posting it!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StarFacet - LOVE that vintage Tiffany ring! That setting is exquisite ... dreamy and blingy and unique ... I adore (and covet) it - thank you so much for posting it!
I adore it too! The only thing that stands in my way is the $45K price tag. :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Now *that* is a tiara. :love:

Thanks Missy! Lol,...3 of us old ladies each have one..we wear them on our annual weeknd GIRLS get together...and yes...sometimes we wear them in public!

FM

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Not jewelry, but I'd splurge on new furniture. A new leather sofa, two midcentury style recliners and two nightstands and a huge dresser.

Our cats have done a number on our current couch and recliner. And our bedroom furniture takes the chic out of shabby chic.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've only skimmed this thread, but the only thing I'm wanting is the :love:Cartier Love Bangle:love:...ideally in Rose gold. If $$ were really no option, I might go for the 4 diamond.:lickout: :D Unfortunately, hubs laughed at me and said I was crazy when I told him what I wanted (and he looked up the prices) :evil:;( ....sigh...if only I win the lotto!:cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results