shape
carat
color
clarity

What single jewelry/luxury item would you buy TODAY if you could?

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
(I suppose this could also have gone on SMTB since we're bound to get lots of yummy eye candy here ;)2 )

What one jewelry/luxury item would you buy TODAY if the money to buy it outright magically materialized? Would it be something you've had your eye on for ages, or something that you just saw in a magazine recently and think is fabulous?

I still can't make up my mind whether I prefer ACA rounds or antique cuts (OECs or antique cushions), but this antique cushion at Jewels by Grace is giving me heart palpitations right now :lol:: http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/2-29ct-antique-cushion-cut-diamond-gia-l-vs1

IMG_3533.JPG

SWOON.

I'd buy that baby in a heartbeat and set it in something by CvB...maybe a Dahlia?

What would YOU get? :love:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A 3 carat Emerald Cut diamond with traps on the side, set in platinum. My dream ring:roll2::love::love: Dreams do come true, you know!

That's one of my favorite ring styles, Queenie! So classic yet rather rare to see; at least, I rarely see them around. ;)2

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0055.PNG This, from Graff--(12.84 carats, D color).

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man, for a RHR, I've been coveting a Panthere de Cartier ring for quite a number of years ... the Pink Gold one with diamonds, emerald and onyx ... at over $20K it is definitely out of my range unless I win a decent lottery prize. The affordable non-pave ring just doesn't have the j'en sais quoi of the pave version ... which by the way I can totally see on my finger (in my dreams).

panthere de cartier - N4742200 - smaller.jpg

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Man, for a RHR, I've been coveting a Panthere de Cartier ring for quite a number of years ... the Pink Gold one with diamonds, emerald and onyx ... at over $20K it is definitely out of my range unless I win a decent lottery prize. The affordable non-pave ring just doesn't have the j'en sais quoi of the pave version ... which by the way I can totally see on my finger (in my dreams).

Je ne sais quoi? Oh, je sais quoi: it's missing diamonds! :lol:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd say either the men's Rolex platinum day date with ice blue checkerboard face for SO or a 2-3 carat OEC cut by Yoram himself, with setting to be determined :appl:

FeFeV

Shiny_Rock

I was gonna post this ring to go with "my" Hublot :mrgreen2::lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Without a doubt, I'd want Art Nouveau's 5ct cuprain tourmaline. The color is gorgeous and the setting is just stunning.

IMG_1748.JPG

As a second choice (because there's no way I can limit to just one), I love this purple sapphire from Leon Mege. I don't need one that large but the color really speaks to me.
IMG_1745.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Oh yes, that purple sapphire is fantastic!:love:

This is actually hard. I'd probably choose a VCA piece. But I think I will answer with the first thing that came to my mind, which is a realistic item which I absolutely do not need!

It's JDDN's 2.59 AVC to add to my Yoram collection! I loved it in the CVB Giselle setting!

AVC2.57KVS1b.png

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20170602_143927[1].jpg
I'm not greedy, I'd be ok with this.

6549366311_1c2236f362_o.jpg

Ideally I'd like one of these double the size with a better cut. this one is 7cts, never set. For those who don't know its a cuprian tourmaline.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard one. My first thought was a two carat marquise, possibly an older cut, in a fairly simple solitaire setting, maybe split shank.

Another thought would to just take a magic wand to my current ering, triple it in size (so, 3 × .67 = 2.01 ) and maybe add some melee to the shank. (Wish I'd done that part at the start.)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know exactly what I want, but must be patient and wait on...

I would like a Tiffany Rose gold bean with the chain extended to 18". The bean signifies for me the beginning of my new life.

FeFeV

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. Oh my word. That looks Photoshopped, in the best possible way. Where did you try this on?? I think I would have broken out in a sweat wearing it (or, more likely, wouldn't have had the gumption to ask to try it on).

OMG DiamondSeeker - what on earth was that like to wear? I'm with Hayley, it looks photoshopped it's so big. Was it heavy?

The diamond and halo was so wide you can't see the shank, so that's why it looks photoshopped! I tried it on at an estate jewelry shop in a high end mountain resort. I took some pictures in another shop and I think the highest priced item I asked to try on was around $300k and I thought that was expensive until I went to the other shop!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results