shape
carat
color
clarity

What I''ve got so far

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
ooh everything is so pretty. Can''t wait to see it all on!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
beeeyoooutiful :) Can''t wait for the pics :D

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Everything looks great together! You have gotten so much done already, you are making me feel like a slacker
5.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love it! I think you should definitely wear the stole with the dress. It kinda makes me think of you as a Russian princess!

That dress is divine btw!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, that is the most glamorous wedding ensemble I have ever seen. Seriously, you could go to the Oscars in that and steal the show. I cannot wait to see the rest of your pics.

Someone help me out here - have I missed anything so far? Is there a ring thread? A venue thread? A proposal story thread?

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Freke, let me know if you need any help finding an artist to design your invitations. We had our handmade too. (They were cheaper than "real" invitations since we needed so few.) Anyway, I don''t have pics of our invitations but if you go to the second page of this link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wedding-thread.94710/page-2 you can see the maps that she did for us.

She showed me this adorable invitation she made for another couple - the girl was a supergirly, everything pink and crystally kind of girl, and she was marrying a pro baseball player who was an avid outdoorsman, and their invitation was bright pink with a handrawn deer head with crystals hand glued onto the antlers. (Granted - very weird - but worked for the couple!)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I hate how much further along you are that me! Especially since your wedding is so much sooner...

The dress looks wonderful!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Erica! I am NOT that much further a long than you! You have basically two weddings to plan! And mine is mostly set up for me (yay Vegas!) not to mention I''ve been having a lot less drama...

Maggie

Proposal Story
Wedding Shoes #2 thread (links to pair #1 as well)
STDs
Wedding earrings
E-ring pics and stats

There isn''t a venue thread, although it''s easy enough to look up, we''re getting married at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on January 9, 2010 in the afternoon/early evening. And then afterward we''re going to a to be determined restaurant for a "reception dinner". There will be fewer than 40 people (hopefully closer to 20).

And the reason I''m so far ahead in my planning is because a) I''m crazy b) I''m a planner c) I had my winter break and plenty of time to take care of things and exchange emails. (I seriously had about 2 months off from school. That''s plenty of time to do anything!)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 4:44:10 PM
Author: FrekeChild
And I''m going to try to get my friend to take pics of me in the dress tomorrow, so don''t kill me! At least I came with pictures!!!
1142023wc11ro40lj.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 1:22:31 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Erica! I am NOT that much further a long than you! You have basically two weddings to plan! And mine is mostly set up for me (yay Vegas!) not to mention I''ve been having a lot less drama...
I don''t think the drive-up chapel in Vegas really counts as a second wedding to plan! HA!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Your proposal made me cry. I am so happy that you have this wonderful man in your life to help get you through all the hard stuff.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fiery! She doesn''t get out of school for another hour. As soon as I get them, I will post them for you guys, In the meantime I''m going to go try to get an estimate on my wedding necklace and my ering reset.

Erica It does too! Limo arrangements, clothing arrangements, travel to Vegas arrangements.

Maggie Awwww...I''m sorry we made you cry! (That FI, he''s a troublemaker!)

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, it''s so pretty! With the stole it kind of reminds me of old Hollywood glam.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
<----- Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag...

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Still waiting for pics of you in the dress, Freke
38.gif
. I''m stuck at work on Friday night, give me something to ogle!
41.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry guys! I''m about to go take pics of my new sparkly I got in the mail today, and then I''ll think about posting pics...

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooh such a pretty dress!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see the pics!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to disappoint guys, but all of them are blurry and we''re talking so badly that you can''t even tell what some of them are.

7.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
1237387oyy519k20r.gif
crybaby.gif
Wahhhhh.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry choro. Would you like some girly pink spinel eye candy as a consolation prize?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

is there a reschedule date for this picture taking event? now you''ve got us all worked up lady!
11.gif
39.gif

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your dress and stole are lovely! Can''t wait to see modeling pics.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
no offense to anyone else on this forum, but freke, your wedding is THE wedding i''m super-excited about for this year (don''t tell my sister or my best friend, since both of them are getting married this year, too)!!!!!!!! now go forth and find someone who can properly operate a camera so we can see this dress, dangit! i''m going to go prowling for blue shoes now, haha!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 2:26:23 AM
Author: choro72
1237387oyy519k20r.gif
crybaby.gif
Wahhhhh.gif
hehe. I was really hoping for some pictures of you in that beautiful dress too... :)

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Excuses...excuses....you remind me of Harriet!! Just get the damng pictures already!! <----that is NOT a typo....
11.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Love that dress! Everything looks great, Freke. I''m getting so excited for you!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I can come take some pics for you! I am dying to see this dress on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results