shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke''s wedding earrings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I may not have a dress or a venue, or even a reception site, but I do have wedding earrings and shoes. I figure both of these will go nicely with anything.

Givenchy CZs from Dillards (Originally $75, but I got them on sale--wohoo for after Christmas sales!)

IMG_3192 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_3195 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blurry to show how sparkly they are.

IMG_3198 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
With my shoes and ering. (Don't mind my messy unmade bed.)

IMG_3199 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Close up.

IMG_3201 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more. I think they look fabulous with my glasses, and gray hoodie. I should wear them with my sweats all of the time!!!

IMG_3189 freke2.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sparkly! And they look great with the hoody!

I have to say, those shoes are lovely. Which ones are they? They''re SWs, and have the cross-over on the toes like the delovely but the back is different. I love SW shoes!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Freke, they are GLAM!!
30.gif
30.gif
Geez I can''t wait to see what array of wedding stuff you come up with, you''re off to a fantastic start!! Those shoes are to die for
18.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, I *love* buying Givenchy jewelry for special occasions!!

They look gorgeous!!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, those are fabulous! I wanted something like that for my wedding but was never able to find them. Nice find! And on sale!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
[Ack! Wedding jewelry! That''s something I forgot to do... ]

The earrings are beautiful, Freke! They''ll be elegant at your wedding with your wedding dress, and fun with the hoodie for everyday wear.
2.gif

I just realized that your engagement ring is a ''something blue'' and ''something new''! Do you have your old & borrowed yet?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY those earrings are beautiful :D. You could so start a new fashion trend with the hoodie and glam earring thing
2.gif
, Nice find :D.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG i love them! great choice and buy on after christmas sale! gotta luv those.
I really like the shoes too - when is your wedding?

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2009 7:00:19 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Wow Freke, they are GLAM!!
30.gif
30.gif
Geez I can''t wait to see what array of wedding stuff you come up with, you''re off to a fantastic start!! Those shoes are to die for
18.gif

Ditto! We need to go shopping together sometime! With your eye and fab deal finder and my fab deal finder we''ll find killer steals!

Have you decided on a theme for your wedding yet?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I approve of the earrings since they involve trillions.
27.gif

9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I love those!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Addy they are the SW "Sashay". Here is the thread: Freke''s wedding shoe link I love them, and they are super comfy.

DandiAndi- I don''t think I''m going to go too overboard. I''m hoping for a tiara/headband with a bit of bling, but I think my dress will probably be pretty subdued. I don''t like a lot of ornate detail. But we''ll see. I probably won''t go dress shopping for a few months still.

KatyWI Thank you! I picked them before I looked at the pricetag! They were by far the most expensive ones I picked up, but I had to have them, hahahaha!!!

FacetFire Thanks! I''m so happy to have that taken care of. I already knew I wanted something long and dangly, and of course sparkly, and these fit the bill!

TheBigT Thank you! I was walking around our condo last night wearing them with my hoodie, and FI just looked at me funny. Lol. Old and borrowed...I don''t! Yikes! Um. How old is old? Maybe I''ll try to talk my dad into buying me something old as a wedding present? He sold all of his mother''s jewelry that was probably from the ''20s. He owes me.

Dee Lol. I''m going to wear them to school with my crocs and sweatpants next monday. Hahahahaha!!!

iloveprincesscuts Wedding is scheduled for January 9, 2010. I''m thrilled I found them when I did. Otherwise I probably would have talked myself out of buying such pricey earrings that totally aren''t real!

redrose I don''t think I''m really going to have a theme, per se. It''s just going to be a really small ceremony in Vegas, a great dinner afterwards, and maybe a large reception back home when we get back.

Trill You are too funny! I totally thought of you when I saw that they had trillions. You know, I used to want a trillion ering. Then I wanted a starset princess. And then oval. And now I have a boring round one. What the heck happened?

sunnyd Thanks! Me too!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them! I love the length of them-they''re so sparkly! Have you started dress shopping yet?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
bee*, I haven''t. I think I''m going to wait until April or so to start. Maybe over spring break in March though. It just depends on when I can round everyone up. And I already know that people are going to have conflicting opinions. And out of the three I''m planning on making go with me, they are very opinionated, but that''s one reason I want them there. Great...now I''m scared!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhh those are fancy! I
30.gif
them!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fancy-schmancy, Freke, dear!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks misspinky and LTP!!!

I just realized that they have bowties! Lol. Oh well, I don''t care. Now if they were real on the other hand....

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I love those! I am dying for a pair of pear droppies ... You lucky girl!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them Freke, so elegant. Love your shoes too!!! I can''t wait to see what dress you decide upon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results