shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my dream wedding shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So the convo with FF went like this:
Me: "Would it be weird to buy wedding shoes?"
FF: "No."
Me: "Are you sure?"
FF: "Yes I'm sure. I figured you had already bought some already anyway."

Tee hee hee...

These are my ultimate dream shoes, only I don't like gold...And the price tag is around $600...But I still heart them...However, I don't have that kind of money to spend, and because gold isn't my favorite, not to mention that you can't find a pair of these anymore (except that size 10 that was floating around ebay for a while)it just wasn't going to happen for me...
Stuart Weitzman "Hotspots"
Stuart%20Weitzman%20Hotspots.jpg

So I'm getting these (next pic), which I never would have been able to afford if it weren't from a super generous gift from a friend, a significant sale price from Zappos, and being able to sell back books from this Fall, last Summer, AND last Spring. And knowing me, I'll probably want to dye them blue, but it makes me nervous because they aren't exactly cheap still....

Eeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Introducing the Stuart Weitzman "Sashay"

SW sashay.jpg

Starry-eyed

Rough_Rock
Those are beautiful, and I understand the obsession-- I have one with perfumes.

I''d probably be likely to buy a "wedding perfume" before I''m even engaged. Ha! :)

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful! They would also look good blue, I''ve seen from many posts on this board that you sure have a wonderful talent for picking out shoes A couple of times now I have lurked in a few threads to see what your suggestion would be. You could make a total career out of being a personal shoe shopper
3.gif
2.gif

I really like them! I wish I could wear shoes like that without breaking my ankle... how do you get so used to them??

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS! Is there a place you can have them died professionally? I would be scared to ruin such pretty shoes! (not that you aren''t perfectly capable
2.gif
)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray!! I can''t WAIT for you to get them! Then we''ll have to go out one night together in our twin Sashay''s.
31.gif
36.gif

I eagerly await the foot shots...

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous...

question: you don''t feel like Weitzmans have no stability? I feel really wobbly on them...and I don''t think it''s for lack of balance.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha!!!!I feel pretty unsteady in most high heels. These will actually my first SWs, but I will let you know tomorrow when I get them!!!

SuiteLady

Rough_Rock
I love both pairs! Very nice!

*thinking*

So, buying a pair of fabulous shoes for "the wedding" isn''t so weird??? I might have to buy a pair!
31.gif

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
I loooooove those shoes. I think they''re beautiful as is, but would look great blue too! Have you ever tried to dye shoes before? I''m curious as to how difficult it would be.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Proud of you for picking the Stuarts!! I love those shoes!

You absolutely deserve them!

PS - I think because we were chatting back and forth so much yesterday, you ended up in my dream last night. LOL. We went to a party together, and some creepy guy I used to know in high school was hitting on you, and you totally put him in his place!
36.gif

It was classic.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
they are classic, and fabulous! i'm sure you'll be very happy (and tall) in them!
2.gif

though i would have thought these would be your second choice!

pipesashay.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous Freke! And FWIW I like them better than the original ones!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see some real life pics!!

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
I''m in love!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!! I''m glad you bought the Steuart Weitzman''s!!! I think they are gorgeous.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
they are both so pretty!!!

If you lived closer I would totally bedazzle them for you with my hot fix tool!!! :) But I bet they would look awesome blue too.. and maybe some sparkle! :) maybe a brooch or something?? :)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 9:06:13 AM
Author: neatfreak
They are gorgeous Freke! And FWIW I like them better than the original ones!
Ditto to this, I think they look stunning and classic!

I wonder if they might come with any extra material you could try dying...I loved my dyed-blue shoes (that surprisingly didn''t look dyed), but my shoes were cheap and I''d be much more hesitant dying these. I love them!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
How perfect are those?! They look like the Hotspots but without the bling and you can dye them blue! Perfection!

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
Freke,

I had SW wedding shoes and I loved them. Just one caution - all SWs are not dyeable. I looked into it because my dress was ivory and I was obsessed with my shoes and dress matching perfectly so I knew I''d have to dye them. You could probably call a SW store to ask about this particular model. Of course, just because they say they aren''t dyeable doesn''t mean you can''t do it - but I''d be more hesitant. I''d hate to ruin those lovely shoes!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eeeeee!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! What a perfectly serendipitous find. Love them! Congrats Freke!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, Freke, they are lovely! I''m so happy you found them. How funny that FF assumed you had bought your wedding shoes already! He knows you so well
1.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congratulations! I think you should dye them blue and then have a tailor do silver beading on them like the original ones you liked. That would be gorgeous!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, they are lovely! Congrats, honey!
36.gif

Are there people who are shoe-dyeing experts that you could take them to, who could tell you whether or not they can be dyed?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i think they are perfect. of course if you want to dye them that would be great too. i might have missed something here, but is your dress going to be blue. why do you want blue wedding shoes?

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 4:58:55 PM
Author: radiantquest
i think they are perfect. of course if you want to dye them that would be great too. i might have missed something here, but is your dress going to be blue. why do you want blue wedding shoes?
So they could be her something blue?

Your shoes are classic and beautiful, Freke!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I certainly won''t be dying them myself! I''d be way too terrified to do that. If I don''t get them dyed, I''ll probably put crystals or something on them instead.

SuiteLady I don''t think it''s weird at all! When the first round of these at Zappos were sold, I figured I''d end up buying about 10 pairs to replace the image in my head of these. Now I''m thinking that that won''t be necessary! Woot!

elle Hahahahahaha!!!!!!That''s hilarious!!!!What did I say?

TheBigT My second choice? Behind what? (I loved these Puccis, but they just were NOT going to happen...)

neatfreak, miscka, thomperchik, Dreamgirl, and sunnyd Thanks guys! I can''t wait to get them!!!

blondebunny Lol! I think they need some sparkle. We''ll see. I probably won''t do anything to them for a while, but I''m so excited about them!

NEL I love them so much! I hope they are just as gorgeous in person. I''m hoping for extra material. That was my exact thought. But I''m scared of dying them because they aren''t exactly cheap! But I''m afraid of white shoes, I know they''d get dirty quick.

NovemberBride I''ll definitely check into it. If they aren''t dyeable, I''ll do something else crazy! (Or just leave them alone...) I''m not concerned at all about them matching though. I''d hate to ruin them too!

musey You''re so cute! Yeah, tell me about it! I was meant to have these babies!

kittybean He does, doesn''t he? (And he was right. Kinda. He had bought a pair from ALDO for me that I was considering for wedding shoes.)

LP I''m leaning in that direction!

Gwen My friend is all on top of it. She was here when I got my email confirmation from Zappos, and she told me that we''d have to start looking into this if I decided I wanted to dye them, even though I probably won''t do it until I get a dress at least. Lol. But she''s a perfectionist about this stuff, so I''m sure she won''t let me screw them up...

RadiantQuest I''ve always known I would have silver or blue shoes. I really want blue, but I''d settle for silver in a heartbeat. FF is lucky I''m not going to have a blue dress! Blue is just my color. The color of my car, the color of my condo (inside) the color of a LOT of my shoes, most of my jewelry, my ering (that isn''t in existence yet), and most everything that I own. So blue seems to be quite logical for shoes. As for my dress, I''m really leaning towards silver over white, but I''m not going to deal with that until I get the ring!

onvacation Thanks hon!

They should be here very soon! Likely within a half hour! Woot!

However, I''m going to my mom''s rosary tonight, so pics are going to have to wait. (Star, you can kill me later!)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Love em Freke! Great find! You are the queen of awesome shoes.

I wish I could wear heels on my wedding day...

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
second choice after the gold ones, silly!
2.gif

I hope you got through tonight okay. I''m thinking of you.

(You, and your hottt shoes...)

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, I don''t remember what you said exactly, dreams are funny like that. I just remember some good old fashioned sass!

Thinking of you tonight, hope you make it through the weekend as best you can. (((((Hugs))))))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results