shape
carat
color
clarity

What I''ve got so far

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy! i am so confused
33.gif
- what are the links for? (they''re quite pretty)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, I just popped in to see how the wedding planning was going and, OMG, I have GOT to see pics of you in that dress! It is positively STUNNING!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. No pictures of me in the dress until it zips up completely. I'm planning on not trying it on for another 6 months or so unless it's absolutely vital that I do. Which it won't be. So, I'm sorry guys, but you're SOL for the moment.

In other news, I was running around with the SWs on, and only 2 crystals popped off. I also bought another package to add some more to it, so eventually I'll get that done...

Yes you can come after me now...

ETA: I found out the other day that my "faux" fur stole was actually real natural blue fox fur, and I've been pretty disenchanted with my whole getup ever since then. Apparently I misread the tag and thought it was faux...which is another reason I don't want any pics of me in anything at the moment. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 1:30:49 PM
Author: FrekeChild
ETA: I found out the other day that my ''faux'' fur stole was actually real natural blue fox fur, and I''ve been pretty disenchanted with my whole getup ever since then. Apparently I misread the tag and thought it was faux...which is another reason I don''t want any pics of me in anything at the moment. I haven''t decided what I''m going to do yet.
Ooo, I wouldn''t blame you if you returned it. I would
40.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your stole. It goes so perfectly with your dress to.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results