shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this antique 1905 2ct rose cut diamond halo?

JLS

Rough_Rock
This ring is to die for!!!!! I love everything about it. So unique!!!!

I also have been eyeing a certain ring from Victor Barbone but I hesitate because I’m not sure of the facet in the oec.

Yours is truly to die for!!!!!

Thanks so much!!

I was a little weary at first about ordering a ring off of the internet without seeing it in person, I’d never made such a large purchase like that before online so it was a scary thought! I actually only live a few hours away from nyc so I was going to go out there to see the ring first and then make the purchase if I loved it, but I was too afraid that it would sell before I could get there! VB has a 5 day return policy (free shipping each way), and are super helpful and accommodating since most of their customers are from out of state/the country. They’ll send as much info and many photos/videos as you request! I had my ring within 24 of purchasing too which was amazing. I’d give it a try if you love it!

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

Reactions: JLS

JLS

Rough_Rock
Hey guys! I added an update and some new pictures here :mrgreen2: I don’t know how I ever questioned whether to keep it or not!

Kandie

Rough_Rock
I LOVE this ring! I actually found it at their site too and fell in love with it as well BUT you had already purchased it! I actually used it as inspiration and DK is casting my version as we speak. I am using full cut rb‘s I had from my wedding band for the halo and can‘t wait to see the finished ring! I think rose cut diamonds are the most romantic stones ever def. my fav. Congrats on finding that beauty first and wear it in good health, love, and happiness!

JLS

Rough_Rock
I LOVE this ring! I actually found it at their site too and fell in love with it as well BUT you had already purchased it! I actually used it as inspiration and DK is casting my version as we speak. I am using full cut rb‘s I had from my wedding band for the halo and can‘t wait to see the finished ring! I think rose cut diamonds are the most romantic stones ever def. my fav. Congrats on finding that beauty first and wear it in good health, love, and happiness!

Thank you! And oh my gosh how funny! What a small world. I’m really glad now that I jumped on it when I did :lol-2: It’s a really beautiful ring. I never thought I’d end up with a rose cut diamond, but there is just something so ethereal and unique about a rose cut surrounded by a sparkling halo. Your ring will be SO special and incredibly meaningful with the diamonds from your wedding band =)2 Please post pictures when it’s finished, I would absolutely LOVE to see it! It’s going to be gorgeous!

Kandie

Rough_Rock
Thank you! And oh my gosh how funny! What a small world. I’m really glad now that I jumped on it when I did :lol-2: It’s a really beautiful ring. I never thought I’d end up with a rose cut diamond, but there is just something so ethereal and unique about a rose cut surrounded by a sparkling halo. Your ring will be SO special and incredibly meaningful with the diamonds from your wedding band =)2 Please post pictures when it’s finished, I would absolutely LOVE to see it! It’s going to be gorgeous!
D46E05E0-4B9D-44E3-8ADC-55B7E8669A5D.jpeg

Kandie

Rough_Rock
Here she is! Rose cuts are dreamy!!! ❤️❤️❤️

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my!! What a gorgeous and uniquely beautiful ring! and it suits you! In my experience, if something speaks to you that strongly, it's meant to be yours! Glad you decided to keep it. Think you might have had regrets if you let it go.

Reactions: JLS

JLS

Rough_Rock
Oh my!! What a gorgeous and uniquely beautiful ring! and it suits you! In my experience, if something speaks to you that strongly, it's meant to be yours! Glad you decided to keep it. Think you might have had regrets if you let it go.

Thanks so much! I think so too :))I’m so happy I listened to my gut. It’s been almost a year of having it now & I regret nothing!:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results