shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I’m practically home all the time, the only bling things I wear are jadeite bangle or bracelets and recently have been into stacking bracelets. Diamonds for the bling factor and the family of jadeite fishes because they remind me of my family

925F5BA4-D1EF-4FF5-99F3-A76634DE32EA.jpeg

Happy Diwali/Deepavali to those who celebrate this festival!

Love this grouping, @icy_jade! I love the delicacy but presence. Nice combo.

po720

Rough_Rock
Pastel rainbow sapphire ring that I love to look at but not sure if it’s for me since it almost disappears on my hand :cry: Keep or return fellow colored stone lovers? 4D8374C4-A7F3-4EEF-BC57-90F824128CEA.jpeg D06BEEAA-4F9D-4873-AECD-0E6FA785CC31.jpeg

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pastel rainbow sapphire ring that I love to look at but not sure if it’s for me since it almost disappears on my hand :cry: Keep or return fellow colored stone lovers? 4D8374C4-A7F3-4EEF-BC57-90F824128CEA.jpeg D06BEEAA-4F9D-4873-AECD-0E6FA785CC31.jpeg

It’s very pretty and unique! In my opinion it looks beautiful on your hand, but if you’re having doubts already, it could be a sign you won’t love it in the long run.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inspired by Neptune's green, I wore my green today. My imperfect 4.93 ct Tsavorite set in platinum. 20211109_171310.jpg

I'm loving this setting and tsav combo, but don't remember seeing it before?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@po720: I agree with @2Neezers that your ring looks great on your hand. While I think you should keep it, only you know how much it will bother you. If you're unsure, it might be best not to keep it.

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm loving this setting and tsav combo, but don't remember seeing it before?

You are right, and I had forgotten that. I had Jewelyhoo make me a setting in platinum for my 4.93 ct included tsavorite earlier this year. Although imperfect, those imperfections make her sparkle more with the checker board cut and she NEVER blacks out. I know she isn't PS ideal and would have been advised not to buy her. But that was a long time ago before I was a member here.

Attachments

• 20211110_140650.jpg
    20211110_140650.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20211110_140706.jpg
    20211110_140706.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 17

Inbloom

Shiny_Rock
You are right, and I had forgotten that. I had Jewelyhoo make me a setting in platinum for my 4.93 ct included tsavorite earlier this year. Although imperfect, those imperfections make her sparkle more with the checker board cut and she NEVER blacks out. I know she isn't PS ideal and would have been advised not to buy her. But that was a long time ago before I was a member here.

I think your tsav is beautiful! I like inclusions when they give a stone character. In my view, if it looks good to you, that's what matters. I have a darkish pear sapphire that only flashes blue/teal/green in certain lighting situations, but I love it and it's a really adorable stone/ring. It's probably too dark for most people here, even for me, if it didn't look so lovely when the colors do come out.

po720

Rough_Rock
@po720: I agree with @2Neezers that your ring looks great on your hand. While I think you should keep it, only you know how much it will bother you. If you're unsure, it might be best not to keep it.
Thank you so much @minousbijoux!
I have to agree with you and @2Neezers that it’s gotta be an “omg i can’t live without this piece” kind of love at this stage in my life (36 with small kids). While it’s beautiful on its own and I even love looking down at it on my own hand, it’s not comfortable at ALL (the sides dig in) and I really wanted my next purchase to be an everyday elegant piece.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock

Your tsav is beautiful, what a gorgeous colour. I think that checkerboard cut is exactly the right cut for this stone, it sort of combines the sparkliness of a cut stone and the glowiness of a cab.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock

I love it— and will buy it if you don’t keep it. Lol. I think it looks spectacular on your hand. If you have doubts though.. listen to the others!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much @minousbijoux!
I have to agree with you and @2Neezers that it’s gotta be an “omg i can’t live without this piece” kind of love at this stage in my life (36 with small kids). While it’s beautiful on its own and I even love looking down at it on my own hand, it’s not comfortable at ALL (the sides dig in) and I really wanted my next purchase to be an everyday elegant piece.

The comfort is really important imo. If it’s uncomfortable to wear, you won’t reach for it. I also don’t like the feeling of sides digging in and have gotten rid of all my prong set eternity bands over time. Only bezel set or channel set bands remain as those are comfortable to wear.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Oh wow. I love the stark icy white of the platinum with such a juicy green with hints of blue in it! I really adore this ring! Very beautiful!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
20211105_124454.jpg Today I'm wearing "Dutchess" my color shifting sapphire. 20211105_124425.jpg

Is this the sapphire that matches your hubby's eye color? Hopefully I'm remembering the correct story with the correct PSer! :doh:

I loved that story, and I love this ring! The stone is such a calming mix of blue green, & the size of the center stone is *muah* *chefs kiss* :lol:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
3449AB5D-32F7-4EAF-94F6-05623E8F13B2.jpeg
Trying out my new ring in various stacking formations. This year I’ve been into getting cute little rings and mixing them up.

Great ring combination! The emeralds and tsavorite look really good together. I also stack my smaller rings :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results