shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Feeling blue today, Madagascar blue that is! 7A44AFA5-A43F-408F-A1DC-2DA7529954DD.jpeg

Attachments

• F983AB41-CA61-47FC-A7DB-31DE650711DA.jpeg
    F983AB41-CA61-47FC-A7DB-31DE650711DA.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 11
  • 9A324BDA-612D-4D2B-B30E-4D8C20DE9DC0.jpeg
    9A324BDA-612D-4D2B-B30E-4D8C20DE9DC0.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 11

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Okay whoa whoa w h o a. Tell me all about that sapphire on the left. Start at the beginning, hold nothing back.

Well, let’s see. I was in Maloy’s Jewelers in Portland, looking for antique chains and mountings, as one does. The sales associate mentioned a sapphire that they had brought in for a client’s engagement ring, who never came back to complete the purchase. It was my first sight of a Madagascar sapphire, and I fell in love with the secondary light blue. It had an AGL cert, unheated, was 4+ carats, and I impulsively bought it. No regrets! Popped it into a platinum solitaire mounting I had. That stone started my love affair with Madagascar sapphires that continues!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Well, let’s see. I was in Maloy’s Jewelers in Portland, looking for antique chains and mountings, as one does. The sales associate mentioned a sapphire that they had brought in for a client’s engagement ring, who never came back to complete the purchase. It was my first sight of a Madagascar sapphire, and I fell in love with the secondary light blue. It had an AGL cert, unheated, was 4+ carats, and I impulsively bought it. No regrets! Popped it into a platinum solitaire mounting I had. That stone started my love affair with Madagascar sapphires that continues!

Okay okay. Good intel. Does this gorgeous gal have a thread? If not, could you give us more pics??

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Pulled out the red for Valentine’s Day:
Heart shaped garnet and diamond pendant stacked with diamond solitaire:
IMG_1115.jpeg

Garnet and diamond ring stacked with diamond eternity and raspberry ruby eternity on my right hand. It’s a shame that the garnets photograph so brown, because I don’t see so much brown in real life:

IMG_1118.jpeg

And red ruby eternity stacked with ACA 5 stone on my left hand:
IMG_1114.jpeg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mr. Dapper came out to play... Mr Dapper3.jpg

I was looking at the pendant and thinking "Mr Dapper is an unusual name for a pendant like that!" and then I saw the real Mr Dapper almost camouflaged on your sweater (true to his octopus nature). I love him! Such a gorgeous piece.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking at the pendant and thinking "Mr Dapper is an unusual name for a pendant like that!" and then I saw the real Mr Dapper almost camouflaged on your sweater (true to his octopus nature). I love him! Such a gorgeous piece.
Thanks Dreamer_D! He's a shy guy and one of my most favorite pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results