shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well hello there! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
What is this stunner? A spinel? I’m about to go and stalk your recent postings to see if I can find more pics of this beauty. :evil2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I freaking love this ring. Every time I come across it, I just take a minute to stop and drool. It’s just flipping gorgeous!

Aww thanks so much! It's really hard to show just how gorgeous the ruby really is. My photos never do it justice.

llamacat

Rough_Rock
Well hello there! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
What is this stunner? A spinel? I’m about to go and stalk your recent postings to see if I can find more pics of this beauty. :evil2:

Yes its a mahenge spinel. Haha, I don't think I've posted much of it.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
My Antique 3.8ct Violet Sapphire Ring in 18k yg that I purchased from the lovely @ilovegemstones as a push present for my third baby whom we're naming "Violet" ❤️

I of course have gone a bit wild & purchased many other Violet/purple themed gems while pregnant! Haha

20240101_101307.jpg

@LemonMoonLex. Congratulations!!! I love that name, so classic. It was my grandmother's name. Gorgeous ring too, she has the prettiest things.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Antique 3.8ct Violet Sapphire Ring in 18k yg that I purchased from the lovely @ilovegemstones as a push present for my third baby whom we're naming "Violet" ❤️

I of course have gone a bit wild & purchased many other Violet/purple themed gems while pregnant! Haha

20240101_101307.jpg

Beautiful color!

pink-fanatic

Rough_Rock
Happy Lunar New Year! I’m wearing my newly made Amethyst ring, my granddad bought the stone when he travelled to Thailand during his younger days. Can’t wait to show him when I visit him later

Attachments

• IMG_4214.jpeg
    IMG_4214.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 35

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Happy LNY too! It is a cats eye chrysoberyl- 6 plus carats.
Love your juicy pink earrings ! What stones are those?
Ooh lovely hue and size too!

They’re synthetic rubies - it’s from the (now discontinued) Rouge Passion line by Pomellato.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
That's a gorgeous pink stone!

Thank you, @YC , it is a 3.76 ct Mahenge spinel. I have been hunting for one for months, and chanced upon this when I went to get a gift for my sister. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results