shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Do do you think you will you wear them on the same hand? Or is the plan to wear the round with your wedding stack and the kite set on the other hand?

Thank you!! I'm not sure, but I think the same hand. I like how it looks like this, but I would be scared of the emeralds scratching eachother.. So maybe the round with wedding set, and the kite set on pointer

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! I'm not sure, but I think the same hand. I like how it looks like this, but I would be scared of the emeralds scratching eachother.. So maybe the round with wedding set, and the kite set on pointer

That would be stunning!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
How do you fit them all on without scratching them???

By expanding the "horizon" and utilizing the finger gaps, haha. Not every ring has to sit on top and center for me. I like to wear them higher, just below the knuckles too.

I honestly don't mind metal touching each other occasionally.

The gang’s all here!

"Reunited, and it feels so good"

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
It was so cold!!
When I looked down, my hands reminded me of those of the typical online vendors, reddish! Maybe they all photograph the inventory on such freakishly cold wind + snow flurry day, outside, haha!

9908.jpg

9920.jpg

9900.jpg

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
@Neptune what is that stone and the size? Wow, I don't know why I thought that you are in a tropical Asian location.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune what is that stone and the size? Wow, I don't know why I thought that you are in a tropical Asian location.

New recruit to join my gang. I was not looking for a specific Tanzanian spinel, just happen to fall for this pink one from there, per GIA.

It is “uniquely” cut, not clean, and has just enough orange/purple to amuse me.

thumbnail_IMG_1984.jpg

A diffuse light charmer, too sweet!

thumbnail_IMG_1014.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1192.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1565.jpg

Tilt window, but I don’t hate it.

thumbnail_IMG_3078.jpg

When the sun hits…oh fluorescence, so jammy indoor and outdoor!

thumbnail_IMG_2936.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2540.jpg

Hello red & purple!

thumbnail_IMG_4294.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4669.jpg

Mood lighting.

thumbnail_IMG_5520.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5827.jpg

Scintillation & sparks always come out as white with my geriatric phones, but the flash is pink in person.

thumbnail_IMG_6778.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6788.jpg

Hmmm...living in the tropical area might make dressing a bit dull as I like my outwear, haha.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ain't nobody got time for this thread?
Looks like just down to you and I here, rock on!

1831.jpg

Haha yes! Everyone stopped taking pics of their gems!

The stupid new phone camera vs my emerald is a huge challenge that I can’t resist though!

Love your new ring by the way! Especially the yellow gold! It’s just nice to see something that isn’t white gold!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
It was so cold!!
When I looked down, my hands reminded me of those of the typical online vendors, reddish! Maybe they all photograph the inventory on such freakishly cold wind + snow flurry day, outside, haha!

9908.jpg

9920.jpg

9900.jpg

I somehow missed this, what kind of stone is the pink?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my new tsavorite garnet pendant from bharjujewelry. It went from Idaho, to San Francisco, to Alabama, back to San Francisco, and finally my home in the Bay Area suburbs. :roll: IMG_1684.jpeg

This is so cool! I love the delicious green of those tsavorites. I just know I would be playing with that pendant all damn day to see them move. :kiss2:

Sounds like it had quite the journey coming home to you. :oops2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Felt like taking my mint garnet for a ride today. IMG_1890.jpeg

What is the one on your first finger? A mint garnet? Because it’s giving paraiba vibes and I’m here for it. :lickout:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snot sized my a**! Those are perfectly respectable sizes, lady. I’d snap them up in a heart beat! :kiss2:

Aww thanks Elle! That means a lot coming from you! I have to chalk down the urge to get a bigger royal blue. I’m trying to be zen about it!

The pink sapphire is going to my son one day as a man’s ring! Lucky I bought it because they are hard to come by these days and it’s unheated. He’s had his eye on it since forever!

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Keeping the thread alive. I need to appraise the emerald and insure it.

20240320_170712.jpg

Attachments

• 20240320_170706.jpg
    20240320_170706.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240320_170610.jpg
    20240320_170610.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 6

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thanks Elle! That means a lot coming from you! I have to chalk down the urge to get a bigger royal blue. I’m trying to be zen about it!

The pink sapphire is going to my son one day as a man’s ring! Lucky I bought it because they are hard to come by these days and it’s unheated. He’s had his eye on it since forever!

That's so sweet! :kiss2: I love that you have it pinned for your son. I don't have any jewelry obsessed men in my life (and what a shame that is).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results