shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I just bought @Paisley2628 's Victorian harlequin bracelet, and I love it SO MUCH!

She also generously agreed to sell me her Victorian harlequin necklace, which should be arriving tomorrow. I'm so excited I can hardly sit still! I'll post a thread about them both after it arrives (as soon as I can decide whether it should go in Colored Gemstones or Vintage & Antique), but meanwhile, here are a few photos of the bracelet, with my blue sapphire and an antique garnet ring.

The stones are various species of garnet, various colors of zircons, rock crystal (quartz), and one blue sapphire.

IMG_7871 (1).jpeg IMG_7866.jpeg
IMG_7875.jpeg
IMG_7868.jpeg

Bracelet? What bracelet??
I be lovin' that sapphire ring!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That happy feeling when you have to repeat your rings

9018.jpg

When I look at your hand full of brilliant and pure color goodness, I get why people strive for just the right color. The colors almost vibrate with intensity.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I was standing inline and decided this stone looked good in Food Lion.

1000004226.jpg
Oops that is fuzzy, one in the car too.

1000004229.jpg

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Reactions: T L

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I took this photo by accident while trying to put my phone in my bag--wasn't trying to take a jewelry photo, but since I did, here it is. I'm wearing an amethyst and silver necklace that I found last week at a thrift store. It was black with tarnish, but it cleaned up nicely.

IMG_8275.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I didn't wear them like this but just took some photos of all of my CS rings together -- to be joined by a blue spinel ring this week!

Edit: too bad I didn't notice the fingerprints on the emerald band until too late, and of course the rubellite and emerald never reflect the colors they are in real life! I don't know how @Neptune manages to make every ring look perfect in every photo, except that of course her rings are perfect!
1713137632897.png
1713137763610.png

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Not a ring!!!

My blue Guatemalan jadeite pendant

IMG_2329.jpeg

This is so stunning on you! I also have incredible hair envy, mine is a similar color but I wish I had your waves!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@MMtwo @newtojewels thank you. CS to me is like good music that makes me feel like I'm floating.
By the way, I don't see the fingerprints on the emerald band, you need to post more pictures to show us.

@T L nice hair!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results