shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 'n' nite

thumbnail_IMG_0505.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0517.jpg

Beautiful gems. A rainbow. Your shoes are super cute too! The stitching reminds me of Doc Martens. Tell me about them please.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my new to me Boodles Raindance ring: tanzanite, aquamarine, baby tsavorite and diamond in WG. This specific colourway is inspired by the (drizzly) London weather in springtime - I’m a fan of cooler colours and having lived in London for a dozen years, the vague tie to the city is fun.

I don’t own anything in tanzanite, aquamarine and tsavorite so it’s been fun to get to know their personalities! I can see flashes of red in the tanzanite occasionally, but it’s the tsavorite that’s captivated me: those verdant baby green gems just glow.

IMG_8092.jpeg
IMG_7724.jpeg IMG_7721.jpeg
IMG_7547.jpeg

Last edited:

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Here is my new to me Boodles Raindance ring: tanzanite, aquamarine, baby tsavorite and diamond in WG. This specific colourway is inspired by the (drizzly) London weather in springtime - I’m a fan of cooler colours and having lived in London for a dozen years, the vague tie to the city is fun.

I don’t own anything in tanzanite, aquamarine and tsavorite so it’s been fun to get to know their personalities! I can see flashes of red in the tanzanite occasionally, but it’s the tsavorite that’s captivated me: those verdant baby green gems just glow.

IMG_8092.jpeg
IMG_7724.jpeg IMG_7721.jpeg
IMG_7547.jpeg

Could you take your new ring back to the wisteria and take a few closer photos? It would be a an epic back drop for those gems! Boodles has many great pieces. such as Peace of Mined.

Before reading, I thought you got a Suzanne Belperron piece.

www.sothebys.com

Frank’s Files: Why Suzanne Belperron’s Style was Her Signature

From freedom fighter in Nazi-occupied France to designing for the Duchess of Windsor, Suzanne Belperron possessed a unique tenacity and precise skill that led her to pioneer a new aesthetic in jewelry. In this episode of Frank’s Files, Frank Everett speaks with current Belperron and Verdura"u2026
www.sothebys.com
www.sothebys.com

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
IMG_3780.jpeg I’m obsessed with my new krementz pin/pendant that allows for charms. It has a small ruby and diamond but I’m wearing it with an aquamarine Briolette and a lab star ruby

IMG_3775.jpeg IMG_3769.jpeg IMG_3787.jpeg

That is so pretty! I love the older romantic designs like this. Looks spectacular. Love the ruby!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Trying different combos with my new-to-me ruby band, and the sun is amazing in my backyard right now! I have paired it with my pink diamond halo ring in rose gold:

240423 Left.jpg

And on my right, I was playing with some of my sapphires:
240423 Right.jpg

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Trying different combos with my new-to-me ruby band, and the sun is amazing in my backyard right now! I have paired it with my pink diamond halo ring in rose gold:

240423 Left.jpg

And on my right, I was playing with some of my sapphires:
240423 Right.jpg

Very pretty :kiss2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Could you take your new ring back to the wisteria and take a few closer photos? It would be a an epic back drop for those gems! Boodles has many great pieces. such as Peace of Mined.

Before reading, I thought you got a Suzanne Belperron piece.

www.sothebys.com

Frank’s Files: Why Suzanne Belperron’s Style was Her Signature

From freedom fighter in Nazi-occupied France to designing for the Duchess of Windsor, Suzanne Belperron possessed a unique tenacity and precise skill that led her to pioneer a new aesthetic in jewelry. In this episode of Frank’s Files, Frank Everett speaks with current Belperron and Verdura"u2026
www.sothebys.com
www.sothebys.com

Hehe I’m so flattered that you thought it was a Belperron! Her stuff is legendary and commands a high collectors price for good reason.

Sadly I’ve returned home after a short trip to Europe so no wisteria here

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results