color
clarity

Welcome back Lorelei!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1400120823|3673135 said:
:wavey: :appl: welcome back!

Thanks MZ, it's very good to be back and lovely to see you! I hope the furbabies are doing well?? Gosh, it's been a long time, so nice to see your avatar! :wavey:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smores84|1400130246|3673232 said:
:wavey: Lorelei, welcome back!! I'm mostly a lurker, but wanted to say hi anyways! It is wonderful to hear about all that you do for your animals.

Hi Smores, I do remember you, thanks for the welcome and I appreciate you de-lurking to come and say hi, thank you! I hope you will be posting more in the future, it will be good to get to know you better. Thanks for the kind words re the animals, they are pretty wonderful!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1400143082|3673286 said:
Hi,
I am a newer member here too although I lurked for a long while as well, so I hope that you don't mind me introducing myself :wavey: and saying that I am glad you are back - I wish a lot more of the original members would come back again!!!

We have Scottish terriers (we currently have 7) I had one that had Cushings that has now gone to the rainbow bridge, and despite dogs obviously not being able to get laminitis and having different symptoms, it is a terrible disease for any animal..... if you ever get the chance you HAVE to post pics of the hedgehogs, my 6 year old will kill me if I don't ask!!!!

Hello Arkie, I have been enjoying getting to know you and very glad you took the time to introduce yourself! I too with more of the original members would come back, but you never know! I saw Ellen had been around late last year which was wonderful.

I am sorry your doggie ( I love Scotties!) had Cushings, it is a horrible disease. My vet was doing a talk on PPID in equines and she was saying that now she feels it isn't a case of if horses will get it, if they live long enough, but when. Makes sense really now horses are often permitted to enjoy a retirement and healthy old age, but I really hope there's a breakthrough soon with a good drug that can truly neutralize the effects of this disease without the side effects I have seen in horses anyway.

I would love to take some pics of the hedgehogs and I will try to but now the evenings are light, I often miss them coming out to eat. I know they have been there though as the food dishes are empty and there are little calling cards left behind....
blankstare012.gif

But I might be able to offer a substitute for your six year old, back shortly!

Voila, a whole thread on a tiny hedgehog owned by member Pandora, I hope your 6 year old enjoys!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-baby.65329/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-baby.65329/[/URL]

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1400156586|3673375 said:
Welcome back! :wavey: I do hope you'll have the time and inclination to stay but whatever your decision may be, it's a pleasure to have you back. Hit my 10 years last month; it's good to see other posters hang around for a long time and continuing to help others.

There's Chrono! I hoped you would be here, you are a legend and do such brilliant work, it's really wonderful to see you again! I hope you have lots of lovely new goodies, you deserve them!! Has it really been 10 years for you....Many congratulations on that huge milestone! It really says a lot of good things about Pricescope that fantastic people like yourself stick around to continue helping others and it's a true testament to admin and the community. There is nowhere like Pricescope.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw hugs, I am sorry to hear about Jethro! It sounds like your babies are keeping you busy and loved! aww, I am glad you have a wonderful furbaby family.

My sister got some chickens, my boys and I went to go visit the other day!!! so much fun. I am so HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!!! You were missed LOTS. :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there, Lorelei! I am so glad I read all four pages of this thread before adding my welcome back to the others. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been reminded of the "Bruddah" thread. My goodness! That was an oldie and a goodie! I have been posting about you in diamondseeker's thread about her having hit 40,000 postings since you are almost there, too. I hadn't realized that you are also about to celebrate a tenth anniversary of being on Pricescope too, though. Doesn't time fly?

It is great to have you back!

Big hugs,
Deb/AGBF
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
:saint:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1400539956|3676360 said:
aw hugs, I am sorry to hear about Jethro! It sounds like your babies are keeping you busy and loved! aww, I am glad you have a wonderful furbaby family.

My sister got some chickens, my boys and I went to go visit the other day!!! so much fun. I am so HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!!! You were missed LOTS. :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

There's our Skippy Sunshine, it's so good to see you dear! I knew you would be sorry to hear about Jethro, she was absolutely nuts but so much fun, it isn't the same without her and her crazy power driven antics, bless her. I saw her hatch from her egg and she passed on my lap and she sleeps in her beloved garden under her favourite bush and in summer, sweet peas bloom from her resting place. Dear Jethro, forever missed and never forgotten!

Yes, the babies are keeping me so busy but I love it, you should see me with one of the latest cats, he is an absolute stinker for getting under your feet, I must resemble a Morris dancer hopping and twirling out back trying to avoid stepping on him as he continually tries to wind himself around my ankles... :-o

So glad your sister still has some chickies, I remember she did years back? I bet the boys are getting big now, how wonderful! Please try to make a little time to post dear lady, your sweet presence will be sorely missed otherwise! xoxoxoxoxo

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1400547995|3676429 said:
Hey there, Lorelei! I am so glad I read all four pages of this thread before adding my welcome back to the others. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been reminded of the "Bruddah" thread. My goodness! That was an oldie and a goodie! I have been posting about you in diamondseeker's thread about her having hit 40,000 postings since you are almost there, too. I hadn't realized that you are also about to celebrate a tenth anniversary of being on Pricescope too, though. Doesn't time fly?

It is great to have you back!

Big hugs,
Deb/AGBF
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
:saint:

There's dear Deb, so wonderful to see you too sweetheart! I hope things are going well! LOL at the ' Bruddah' thread, Bruddah and I have got up to some antics in the past haven't we, usually joined by Miss Ellen, happy days and memories, I still giggle at some of our foolishness from years back :mrgreen:

I was so happy to see you in DS's thread, I know I will soon join her there and yes, 10 years for me next year, how time flies and the scary thing is, it seems to speed up the older I get. I am sure it was just a couple of weeks ago we had the Christmas tree up....
scratchhead.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results