carat
color
clarity

Welcome back Lorelei!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1400097070|3672838 said:
Lorelei! It's so good to see you posting again! Thanks for the update. It sounds like you've been very busy!

Hi Zoe, it's so good to see you too, thank you! How have you been?? It's great to see you are still here, so many of you are dear to me. I hope life has been treating you well and yes, I have been busy but I am hoping to combine caring for my large furry family and posting here once more, I now realize how much I missed it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I am so delighted to see you again! xoxoxo

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sky56|1400097237|3672840 said:
Great to see you posting again! I was more a lurker back then, but I remember your friendly, informative posts. =)

Hi Sky, thank you so much for saying so, it's so nice to be remembered! I had so much fun here, we had some crazy threads going at times, I hope to do so again.

I am very glad you came out of lurkdom and I look forward to chatting with you! :wavey:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1400097954|3672849 said:
Sounds like you keep incredibly busy with your wonderful menagerie of pets!

Things are mostly the same around here, so it will be very easy for you to just come right back in! You have definitely been missed!

My AVR was from last May, and about the only other things I have gotten in the last couple of years were 3 Beaudry rings from Pearlman's closeout and I put an asscher in one and colored stones in two. A few other little things here and there, but I am trying hard to buy fewer things but heirloom worthy. I have a 2 year old and one month old granddaughter now, so the heirlooms are on my mind!

Oh, and I think maybe you need to catch us up with your own Show Me the Bling thread!!!

They are wonderful 'Seeks, I am so blessed with all these wonderful animals. Glad to know nothing much has changed, thank you so much for inviting me to come right back in, I will take you up on it as I have missed you all so much! I will need some help though if no one minds as the format is a bit different, it took me a while to post a photo earlier and I can't see names showing up by avatars, unless it's a glitch on my computer?

Congrats on the AVR and all the other goodies, many congrats too Grandma, that's wonderful!!! I can definitely see why you are thinking heirlooms now, the fun you will have as they grow learning about sparklies with Gramma!

Thanks again for starting this thread, it's a joy!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1400099076|3672864 said:
Hi Lorelei, it is great to see you posting again! I was a new member back then (I actually still feel like one lol) and I remember your gracious and very helpful posts. I really hope you stay around!

And my goodness, what a fantastic menagerie you have - And here I am patting myself on the back for taking in a stray cat last year haha!

Hi June, I remember you too, how lovely to see you! Thanks for your very kind words, that's so nice to know! I will stick around as I have so missed everyone and helping out.

I do have a fantastic menagerie, they are wonderful and here's a few more pats on the back from me and a hug for taking in a stray cat, thank you so much for doing that, the rewards are many for opening your door to an unwanted animal, bless you!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ecf8503|1400100085|3672872 said:
Hi Lorelei! So glad to "see" you around - I've missed your kind manner and extensive knowledge, and I hope you stay!

Your animal stories touched my heart, especially being a vet. It's so nice to know there are such dedicated owners out there - :bigsmile:

Hi EC, so happy to hear from you!!! I hope the kitties are well and that you are keeping busy taking care of our furbabies! I saw your avatar and I knew who it was immediately. :wavey: I try my best to take care of everyone, I am pretty lucky with them usually healthwise ' touchwood' but you know how it is with complicated cases, it can be a fight and sometimes it's stupid things causing all the problems! I am boiling up some flaxseed for my pony as I type this, he loves it. He has been on pergolide for the Cushings but it killed his appetite but the boiled flaxseed and soaked beetpulp soon perked him up. :lickout:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl_K|1400101275|3672890 said:
Welcome back!!!!!!!
It is funny I was talking to Sir John the other day and you were mentioned and I wondered how you were doing! You were strongly missed!!!!!!
Welcome back!!!!!

Hey Stormy, how are you Pal??? I missed you too very much, thrilled to see you still posting on the other side! We should share a plate of fried mac 'n cheese, I am so happy to see you!

I am sure you can dance Pal, dancin' right alongside you! :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei|1400096604|3672831 said:
Thank you 'Seekies for starting this thread and giving me the chance to catch up, I would love to get to know you all again and learn who's who nowadays, please drop in and say hi so I can get to know the community as it is now.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You were one of the first to welcome me here and share your knowledge with me, I've never forgotten that. Welcome back, and greetings from the sandbox! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back :wavey: Please stay around =)

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
*blush* You two are so lovely, thank you!

I have been great thanks, life has been good! We have had a few changes but all to the better and we are happy and thriving. Our animal family has grown tremendously, I no longer have The Famous Jethro, my crazy chicken, as she went to the great henhouse in the sky back in 2011, I miss her still :( and I know Auntie Coaties, Monnie and Skippers will miss her too.

I do miss Jethro, and I still think about her!

Lorelei--it's so wonderful to see you posting again! Welcome back to PS! :appl: We have all missed you so much! Huge hugs, dear friend. We hope you stay and post when you can! I know you are very busy!

Much love,
Coaties (aka Erika--haha)

ETA: Are you going to show us the hoops? Inquiring minds! :naughty:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ErikaW|1400261264|3674259 said:
*blush* You two are so lovely, thank you!

I have been great thanks, life has been good! We have had a few changes but all to the better and we are happy and thriving. Our animal family has grown tremendously, I no longer have The Famous Jethro, my crazy chicken, as she went to the great henhouse in the sky back in 2011, I miss her still :( and I know Auntie Coaties, Monnie and Skippers will miss her too.

I do miss Jethro, and I still think about her!

Lorelei--it's so wonderful to see you posting again! Welcome back to PS! :appl: We have all missed you so much! Huge hugs, dear friend. We hope you stay and post when you can! I know you are very busy!

Much love,
Coaties (aka Erika--haha)

ETA: Are you going to show us the hoops? Inquiring minds! :naughty:

This is so wonderful, I appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to stop by and give me such a warm welcome, I will also reply individually as you all mean so much to me.

COATIES - YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I know you were so sad when poor Jethy died, bless her little feathered feet, I will never get another chickie like her, but she passed on my lap wrapped in a warm towel so she knew she was loved. I will never ever have another character like her, she was so drunk with power over the other chickens :devil:

I will show you the hoops, ICY WHITE gorgeous huggies, they are delightful and it was so nice to work with Jon after all these years, thanks again Mr Rhinocerous :wavey:

Sending huge hugs to you too my cherished Coaties and to the wee hairy one! xoxoxo

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1400102308|3672907 said:
Sky56|1400097237|3672840 said:
Great to see you posting again! I was more a lurker back then, but I remember your friendly, informative posts. =)

Me too! Welcome back! :appl: :wavey: So glad you've returned!

Hello Yenny!

I remember you for sure, it's good to see you are still here! I am trying to get back in the saddle with posting and catching up, there's a lot I need to do but hopefully in a few weeks I will be up to speed.

It's really nice to see you, thanks so much for stopping by! :wavey:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lorelei!

You have been missed :wavey: I just so happen to stop in RT for something and saw a post from you, had to stop in. :twirl:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1400102870|3672913 said:
This feels like we are all back and are having the fun we used to have.... And soooo looking foreward to getting to know the new members and just getting back to the happy place we had.... And Karl.... YOU can dance, sure of it!!!

Lorelie and I will celebrate 10 years soon...... We know what cake we are getting!!!

And like Deb says... DF If the member wants to share a slice with you, that's great.... :cheeky:

There she is, my Kaleigh! xoxoxo

How can it be 10 years next year, where did that time go?? We are definitely having a cake and we know what we are having - yum! We have had such good times here haven't we...Pricescope has really been such a wonderful gift to me in so many ways, it's my pleasure to try to give back however I can.

Love you lots L. xoxoxoxo

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hlmr|1400102900|3672915 said:
Hi there Lorelei!!!! :wavey: Sounds like you have a very busy and rewarding life, and it is great to see you!

Also, it is good to hear you still make time for a wee bit of bling! :bigsmile:

There's dear hlmr, how are you sweetheart? It's so good to see your name, how are things with you? Yes, very busy and a rewarding life but I definitely intend to make Pricescope a part of that going forward.

Oh indeed, must have a wee blingy pick me up every now and then....Only trouble is, I am plotting for a pair of healthy studs next.... :Up_to_something:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1400103057|3672918 said:
I don't want to assume that she's back full time, when she just dropped in to say hi (though it would be lovely if she were), but I am SO happy you are back Lorelei!

There's the lovely Gypsy! How are you dear lady? I missed you and it's so good to see what a brilliant job you are doing in RT! :appl: :appl: How are the kitties doing? Have you rescued any more recently? When you have time, fill me in. Hubby and I are having difficulty fitting on the bed nowadays, it's amazing the amount of room a few cats can take up on a bed....I think we will end up on the floor very soon to make room for them all, I can't bear to disturb a comfy cat.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1400104397|3672931 said:
Welcome back, Lorelei. It sounds like you've been very busy.

Hello Marcy, it's great to see you too, so happy to see you are still here and doing a sterling job with the HLT, I still think of it as the WWT! When I was making sugar cookies at Christmas I thought of you as I had a recipe I think was yours. It's amazing how Holiday traditions can bring back memories of Pricescope friends. The Ugly Xmas Ornament thread reminds me of Tgal and Kimmy, so many good memories. I hope there will be many treasured new memories to come, knowing this place and its people, there will be!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1400105547|3672949 said:
Now if you can get Skippy back... But I know she is busy with those precious boys!

Hello dear April, it's great to see you too, thank you so much for stopping by! I hope all is well with you m'dear, I am really looking forward to posting with you again!

Skippy Sunshine I always call her to myself....She really was, wasn't she, bless her precious heart. I hope she returns too, I know I will miss her presence and even just seeing her posts made you feel good, Skippy brought joy to everyone here. Maybe she will find her way back to us and she can combine being a Mom with a little Pricescoping now her boys are a little older.

Skip, if you are reading this WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Ellen, if you are out there, WE MISS YOU TOO! XOXOXOXO

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1400106365|3672959 said:
:wavey:

Hey! We have the same 'join date'. :appl:

Howdy Sir Kenneth, it's very good to see you, how is the piano playing going? I recently bought a full size grand, it's 100 years old and beautiful, did you buy a Steinway or did I dream that?? I am keeping busy playing it, I recently did an old ragtime piece called Nola, it's tricky but once you get the hang of it, a joy to play.

We are PS twins, very proud to be in such great company as your good self! So glad to see you are still here. xoxoxo

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei|1400276849|3674457 said:
marcy|1400104397|3672931 said:
Welcome back, Lorelei. It sounds like you've been very busy.

Hello Marcy, it's great to see you too, so happy to see you are still here and doing a sterling job with the HLT, I still think of it as the WWT! When I was making sugar cookies at Christmas I thought of you as I had a recipe I think was yours. It's amazing how Holiday traditions can bring back memories of Pricescope friends. The Ugly Xmas Ornament thread reminds me of Tgal and Kimmy, so many good memories. I hope there will be many treasured new memories to come, knowing this place and its people, there will be!

I am still hanging around because I enjoy all the great people on PS plus we get to see so many pretty things. Those sugar cookies are always a hit around my house. It is funny how many things and memories I have of the people I've "met" along the way on PS. The Ugly Christmas Ornament was always fun. I am sure there are many treasured memories to come. How could there not be?

Agreed it would be great to see Skippy back here again.

Take care!
Marcy

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ah, Lorelei we have that in common too, I used to play the piano, how I miss it, I wish I could start again. I started when I was 4 by playing Once Upon a Time in the West, I just played what I heard, it was my favorite movie then, when I was 18 I played jazz piano but I quit a long time ago, maybe no time, maybe our lives sometimes go in a different direction. A Steinway, yumm.

It would be really nice if I could meet some of the oldtimers here if they decide to come back. I am soooo happy to hear you are back for good Lorelei, I actually think you bring sunshine to this forum too.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Lorelei. It really is nice to see you. :wavey:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
So happy to see you lorelei!! :appl:

You've been gone too long m'dear!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1400106365|3672959 said:
:wavey:

Hey! We have the same 'join date'. :appl:

I knew it!!! Kenny is Lorelei's troll account! :tongue: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Andelain you caught them ROFL!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei|1400058462|3672424 said:
Ande, it's brilliant to see you too :love: , I missed you all so much and never forgot any of you, we had such good times didn't we....* sniff*

Thank you, yes we did. I'm going to have to post some more bling in the sandbox pics in honor of your return. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

bebe

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic surprise to see your name again! Thank you for being here once again.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie|1400324769|3674770 said:
Welcome back Lorelei. It really is nice to see you. :wavey:

It's Bruddah! Hello Bruddah, how are you?? :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results