shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 4th Feb till 10th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone.
35.gif

Monnie, snow shoveling is great exercise. Woo hoo to staying at your pre-December weight. Good luck on the job hunt.

Rod, I hope things go well at the vet today with the kitty.

Have a great day.
Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie great job maintaing!!! Gosh, I heard you all are buried in snow out there. I have been thinking about you; I pray you and your hubby find something soon, hugs and stay warm.

Rod, glad you had a positive talk w/the co yesterday, sounds promising! Glad you had a great workout, yay!

SomethingShiny, hope you are safe!!!! I hear the weather is bad out that way, please keep us posted; thinking about ya!

Marcy, we are excited to get away this trip is something hubby has said he wanted to do for his 40th for years so I couldn't disappoint; we leave next week, yay! I bet your friend was soooo proud of you; you rock!

This morning I gave hubby his favorite chocolate hazelnut bar for his birthday
emgift.gif
emcake.gif
(his present is a trip hence the small gift today) and a funny (over the hill) card
2.gif
. He liked it! hehe Tonight the whole family (my parents, sister/bil and kiddo) are going to celebrate at this wonderful greek restaurant for dinner; we both love this place, super duper yummy!!!!
3.gif
This restaurant has the best chocolate bakalva w/the best homemade vanilla bean ice cream. I am excited to try one of their seafood dishes and they have the most amazing hummus (garlicky) and soft fluffy pita bread! Today I am going to muscle hour during the day (I think I will need it). hehe Have a great day WWT Friends
35.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Everyone,

Skippy: You must be sooooo excited about your trip. I know you are going to Spain, where else were you going I forgot? Aren''t you dreading the long flight?? I got so restless on our trip to Germany and Austria. One day, I would love to fly first class HA!!!

Rod: So happy your interview went well. I know you and Charlie will find your dream jobs.

Monnie: I know you and Mr. Monnie will find your dream jobs too:.

Yay, I dropped two more pounds
36.gif

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, whoo hooo for 2 lbs!!!
36.gif
You are doing awesome; I bet you are proud and your whole family is proud of you. Wow, Austria, awesome, I hear it is gorgeous!!!You want to fly 1st class, I want to fly 1st class but 5k for 1st class isn't worth it to me. hehe We are going to Paris too; I packed my long underwear. teehhee Don't remind me about the flight; I am bought lots of magazines and I need to put more songs on my ipod to keep me busy and hopefully I can sleep.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay linda for 2 lbs loss!
skippy happy birthday to hubby! hope you guys have a great day.
PG, i would get into the dr again and have them check it out. i thought it totally sounded like mono but anemia can seem like mono, when i was young i had similar kind of symptoms and they said mono but it was really anemia so i just had to take iron. get bloodwork done, it sucks to feel crappy and it's not necessary. no one's going to give you a medal for toughing it out.
rod, kudos on a good interview, agree taking your time to find the right thing, also you should check to see if you can talk to people that work at the company and get some sort of employee feedback on the team you'd be in and all that. after my last horrible company, i am going to be doing that from now on, i did it with the co i am at now and i talked to 2 of the team members who had been there the longest and they were pretty frank about positives and negatives which makes you feel better going into it.
kimi, yummy on cpp's...love those things! i should make some soon too.
marcy, did i tell you i saw another people magazine with the big weight loss issue thing, did you send your story yet woman?!
lorelei, i keep forgetting to go into the thread in hangout and post, but wanted to say a big congrats on your giftie from PS...what are you gonna do with it?? fun fun!!
monnie, great for maintaining, and hope that you guys get some career bites that interest you soon.

so yesterday was a big wash with donuts hehee. but this place that yelper's recommended was fabulous, all my coworkers loved it. so we'll def be going there again. they had this donut that was buttermilk, kind of like a cross between a glazed and an old fashioned and really puffy yet dense, super soft cakey inside. big hit with the coworkers. basically i didn't have any lunch, just donuts, ahh the best laid plans. so what i ate all day until dinner time was, egg whites, 1/2 english muffin, light n fit yogurt, multiple donuts (though i tend to tear them in half and rip out the insides, only eating the sugary coating top hahah, max sugar to vein ratio!!), and then at 3pm i needed something partially healthy so i had a string cheese and 3/4 of a 100 cal veggie burger patty just to get a protein dose. it fueled my workout pretty well thankfully, where i ran 2.85 miles in 35 minutes on the treaddie (run/walk actually) and then did some abs and arm work with the ball.

dinner last nite was awesome, so i have to post about it. i got this Cabernet pot roast from TJ's, it's one of those in the fresh meat section where it comes marinated in the bag already, i just seared it in a pan on both sides yesterday morning and then put it in the crockpot with some water to cook all day. then i made some TJ's brown rice (200 cals, 7g protein, 4g fiber per serving, and the servings are HUGE, i typically only have 1/2) and haricot verts small green beans for us. i only had about 1/3 of a serving of rice, a good portion of the meat and most of the veggies, so even though i did the multiple donut thing, it balanced out in the end thankfully. and my new concoction for dessert which is 0% fage, 1/2 packet splenda, tsp ollalieberry jam, and TJ's frozen mixed berries all stirred up...the frozen berries give it kind of a little icy kick so it's like having frozen yogurt but more healthy!!

anyhow, today i did egg whites and english muffin again, and i have a bit of the pot roast and rice left for lunch. we got chocolate covered strawberries from a vendor yesterday ...two fresh boxes of them, so we all shared one box and have the other in the fridge so we'll pull that out for today's treatie. at least it's a serving of fruit as well hahaha. and if you eat the dark choco one, antioxidants!! lol. i love justification.

then tonite i have trainer for an hour AND the crazy energetic rhythymic zumba lady so i will be SPENT tonite. tacos from the seafood truck for dinner i think. anyhow, hope everyone is having a FAB day...yay for friday being just around the corner!
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee Mara! It will be something in yellow gold...hehe...but I think I have almost made a decision, this is so fun!! It isn''t toe rings!
25.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be short. Just got home from the vet and I''m afraid our precious Bombay was too sick this time. She''s had poor health for several years and we''ve done everything humany possible for her. But, our vet told us the infection in her eye spread so quickly that there was nothing more they could do. We held her in our arms and sobbed as they sedated, then gave her the final injection. I don''t know why we''re being tested so hard right now, but enough''s enough.

Sorry for the total downer, but I''m just so sad and lost at this moment. We''re not going to the gym tonight. Neither of us can handle that. We''ll go out for a nice dinner and come home and be with our healthy kitty.

I''ll check in later.........

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh Rod....I am so sorry about your beloved kitty. It is so tough to make that call, but it was what was right for your kitty so it didn''t suffer. I am thinking about you and really hope that your luck will turn around quickly. It seems like it always happens that way, when it rains it pours. Big hugs to you and Charlie.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Good afternoon everyone! I''m curious if anyone has any ideas for curbing a sweet tooth? I find that things like chocolate are my main weakness (not fried/fast foods or things like that). In the summer, I am usually able to eat mixed berries and the like and that does a pretty good job, but winter is always a tough time fruit-wise, as they aren''t in season. I do eat apples as much as I can but that''s about it during the colder months. I''d love to hear your ideas!

Anyway, took a night off from the gym last night and spent it cleaning house top to bottom - a decent workout, and it felt good to get more organized.

Julianna - Have fun on the Treddy of Doom - love it!
KimberlyH - Glad to hear you are doing better - hang in there.
marcyc - That''s great about walking around with a big grin - I''d do the same thing in your position. You''ve done a GREAT job - flaunt it!
Rod - So sorry to hear about Bombay :( I have two little kitties and just know how hard that must be.
monarch64 - Shoveling is an EXCELLENT workout! I wish we had snow here - it''s been a mild PA winter. Was 68(!) yesterday but now back to the normal low-mid 40s. Good luck with the weight loss!
Skippy - Happy Bday Mr Skippy! Enjoy the Greek Restaurant - sounds yummy :)
Linda - Congrats on the 2 lbs! Keep up the good work!
Mara - Your dinner sounds delicious! Love TJs and their brown rice!

Have a great day all!
emteeth.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod so sorry about your kitty....it is so hard to think about losing our beloved pets. Big hugs, hang in there..and know you did the right thing for her. She''s at Rainbow Bridge now...playing with mice toys and grubbin'' on catnip!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, my heart goes out to you two, so sorry and a huge hug to you and Charlie during this difficult time.
emrose.gif

Mara, yum, you dinner sounds great, you are quite the gourmet (bet Greg loves that)!!! Wow, that is pretty quick on the tready! Thanks for the bday wishes, I will tell hubby!

Patientlywaiting, I like a sugarfree candy to take the edge off my sweet tooth. Also, a small chocolate like ghirardelli or a sugarfree pudding. Thanks for hubby's bday wishes.

PHX, hope they figure out what is wrong and you get better soon.
12.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Rod! I am so, so sorry to hear about Bombay. And on top of illness and job searching.
39.gif
I really hope 2008 will turn around for you and that joy will follow sorrow and prosperity will follow tough times.

I''ve got a doctor''s appointment at 4:15 today to get bloodwork done. But knock on wood, my energy has been much improved today. It''s only 2, and sometimes I''m okish until about 4, but I feel pretty normal minus a cough. I''m not going to say, "Yay, I''m better," because every time I say that I just relapse again. But I''m just happy that getting through today is much easier than the last three days.

My classroom is a cacophany of sniffling. There is definitely a lot going around.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Rod, I''m so sorry about your kitty--you and Charlie are in my thoughts.

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello wwt! we had a mess of a storm last night during rush hour and it took me almost 45 minutes (and getting stuck several times) to make it the 2 miles home. yuck. once i got there i stayed put for the rest of the night!

today''s not the best eating wise...i did well at breakfast with steel cut oats and banana, but we had a catered lunch at work. i had one stuffed shell, two small garlic rolls (they are the best!!), some salad, and one bite of brownie. and tonight i am going to a friend''s house to have pizza and watch lost. the one saving grace is that i have dance class tonight, so at least i will burn off some of those calories. i''ll get back on the wagon tomorrow. i''m going to try to eat really clean for the next three weeks cause after that i''m on vacation and i want to a) look good in my bathing suit and b) not feel bad about splurging a little while i''m away (although i am so excited about the availability of fresh tropical fruit that i have been threatening not to eat much else...)

rod, so sorry to hear about your kitty, but it sounds like you did what was best for her.

patiently, dark chocolate has healthy antioxidants and and is not something you need to avoid. when i crave chocolate, nothing else will really do! i usually buy the dove dark promises, which are individually wrapped and ~40 cals each, perfect for a little dose to satisfy me. i also make hot cocoa in the winter, with about 6oz skim milk and 1 tsp each of cocoa powder and sugar.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 3:03:27 PM
Author: shortblonde
hello wwt! we had a mess of a storm last night during rush hour and it took me almost 45 minutes (and getting stuck several times) to make it the 2 miles home. yuck. once i got there i stayed put for the rest of the night!

today''s not the best eating wise...i did well at breakfast with steel cut oats and banana, but we had a catered lunch at work. i had one stuffed shell, two small garlic rolls (they are the best!!), some salad, and one bite of brownie. and tonight i am going to a friend''s house to have pizza and watch lost. the one saving grace is that i have dance class tonight, so at least i will burn off some of those calories. i''ll get back on the wagon tomorrow. i''m going to try to eat really clean for the next three weeks cause after that i''m on vacation and i want to a) look good in my bathing suit and b) not feel bad about splurging a little while i''m away (although i am so excited about the availability of fresh tropical fruit that i have been threatening not to eat much else...)

rod, so sorry to hear about your kitty, but it sounds like you did what was best for her.

patiently, dark chocolate has healthy antioxidants and and is not something you need to avoid. when i crave chocolate, nothing else will really do! i usually buy the dove dark promises, which are individually wrapped and ~40 cals each, perfect for a little dose to satisfy me. i also make hot cocoa in the winter, with about 6oz skim milk and 1 tsp each of cocoa powder and sugar.
Thanks shortblonde - great idea! I do like dark chocolate, so I''ll give that a whirl when the sweet tooth kicks in. Keep up the good work - I''m sure you''ll look awesome on your vacation. Where are you going?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod and Charlie,

I am so sorry to hear about precious Bombay. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet. Rick and I have had to put 3 Lhasa Apso''s down in the past and each time, our hearts were torn out. Even though we know it is best for our pets, it doesn''t help how we feel.

Please know, it will get better with time and you will have the warm memories of Bombay with you both. She will be with you in you in your dreams at night. I still dream of our 3.

I know things are bad right now, but I promise they will get better.

Hugs to you both,
Love, Linda

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Rod (and Charlie) I am so sad and sorry about Bombay.

Today was just a normal day, went to work, exercised, now I''m going to finish my book. The funeral for my cousin''s wife is on Sat. morning. So I''ll be driving to my parents in LA tomorrow afternoon, after work, spend the night, go to the funeral and then come home (we have dinner plans with another couple on Sat. that I don''t want to cancel as they were made several weeks ago).

John is making dinner tonight, not sure what.

Have a great rest of the day all.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sb wrote:
today's not the best eating wise...i did well at breakfast with steel cut oats and banana, but we had a catered lunch at work. i had one stuffed shell, two small garlic rolls (they are the best!!), some salad, and one bite of brownie. and tonight i am going to a friend's house to have pizza and watch lost.

sorry for singling you out SB but i wanted to post this here because i see a lot of us doing this a lot of the time here.

i know this is a workout and eating right kind of thread but in general i think we are all way too hard on ourselves!!

a few weeks ago steph wrote something about having a bad day...she had something like 1/2 a slice of some cake. i thought well that doesn't seem quite so bad, i had 2 cupcakes yesteray. and today i see SB write that she had one stuffed shell, two small rolls, salad and ONE BITE of brownie and she's not doing very well eating wise. what?! that sounds like an okay lunch to me! sure it's not celery and carrots but who wants to eat that anyway??

yeah i get that pizza tonite along with a not so FAB lunch isnt ideal but it's not bad either! especially where you are pretty much trying to maintain rather than be super strict.

i have had to really restructure my mind with eating so that i don't have a day like you are having SB and think it's a 'bad day' but i know i still fall into that same trap as well...i think it's so hard to get out of that mindset. but it's really not healthy for us to be like 'today i was BAD'..overall. i also have read a lot of this in my intuitive eating book...about realizing you are human and have to live life.

anyway for what it's worth, most everyone does wonderfully in the day to day stuff which is fab, so lets all cut ourselves a little bit of slack when life presents us with something that may not be 'ideal' eating wise...we should all be kinder to ourselves and then maybe when we 'mess up' or rather color outside the lines, it's not construed as a huge disappointment. it's life. enjoy it!!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Well, no blood test yet because the doctor thought it was the powerful antibiotics, trying to do too much too fast, and not sleeping deeply for a month (aggravated by my allergies). So I guess it''s good that he doesn''t think it''s mono or anemia, but I was kind of like, come on, it''s so inconvenient coming out here and doing a blood test doesn''t hurt me minus a slight loss of blood.

If I didn''t feel improved today, I probably would have really pressed him, but since I''m starting to feel better and have hope that I might recover on my own, I said ok.

The doctor told me that I "have my whole life to exercise" and should just rest for now. Ironic, right?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PG its surprising they wouldn''t just do the blood test, at my hospital it''s like a 2 min thing.

Also LOL that''s what the DR told me when I had that weird stomach ulcer thing going on and it hurt when I walked too much or worked out. He was like seriously take a few weeks off, what''s the big deal. Well then I was having a heart attack over it!! Now I''d hopefully be a bit more zen hehe but yeah probably not.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the sympathy over the loss of our cat, Koh. Koh was her name, and the breed was a Bombay. The Bombay breed originated in Louisville, KY., in 1960 from the successful cross-breeding of two purebred cats, a Burmese and an American Shorthair. They are are all black with greenish golden eyes and round faces, with very gentle personalities. Every single night she waited by the front door for us to come home, so it was really difficult to come home tonight and realize she wouldn''t be there. Charlie is having a really difficult time with this loss as the bond between he and Koh, was very strong. But, we will always cherish the time we had with her and we know if there is a kitty heaven, she is there right now.

As I mentioned earlier, we bagged the gym tonight and just went to our favorite little diner for comfort food.

I think that''s about all I have for today. Again, thanks so much for all the sympathy.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hello, all! What a wonderful time of the year! I just love getting snowed in. (seriously, I really love it!)

My current struggle is with my 2 yr old eating snow. My sis has her "traveling snow", which means sheets of icy snow that she can hold and munch while driving. (yeah, I know, but what can I do??) Anyway, now my little boy wants in on the action, but of course, he really doesn''t look at what he''s grabbing, any old fistful will do. Then he gets something gross (usually just a leaf or something) and looks at me like I''ve allowed him to be maimed and injured.

No workout today, too busy playing. But, I am really looking forward to it tomorrow. It''s a new set that I haven''t tried. And, I''ll be making some chili tonight or tomorrow, which means I''ll hopefully be having that for supper tomorrow night (I cook it for at least 12 hours before eating it.) And this time, I get to keep the whole pot!! Usually DH snags the crockpot and takes it to work to share with strange, sweaty men whom I''ve never met.

Phoenix How rude! I hate it when people pass the blame because not only are they unaware, but completely irresponsible for their own actions. Take it easy and let your body recover.

LadyPirate Yay on your shrinkage!

Monnie Good job on keeping your pre-December weight!! What strength, what perseverance, what are you doing that I''m not???
2.gif
Keep up the snow shoveling--looks like you''re gonna have to.

Skippy I am so excited for you!!! I just told DH about a month ago that for my 40th, we''re going to Europe. (haven''t decided exactly where yet, but I''ve got 12 years to plan...)

Mara that dinner sound fantastic!!

Rod My sympathies to you and Charlie. And, thanks for the info about the Bombay. I''ve never heard of that breed before.

PW One of my sweet tooth curbs is rice cakes (actually the caramel corn cakes)drizzled with a few melted semi-sweet choc. chips. I microwave a small handful for about a minute then i drizzle it over the cake and stick it in the freezer for a few minutes to set the chocolate. I love the caramel and chocolate together. And, it seems substantial because they take a while to eat.

shortblonde Where are you going for vacation?

Mara RIGHT ON! TELL IT, GIRL!! I completely agree. Everyone on here is obviously making good choices 90% of the time. So the other 10%, NBD!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. We went out for supper so I had 1/2 of a cheeseburger and brought the other 1/2 home for supper some other night. I walked on the TM today. I go until I burn 100 calories which works out to about 22 minutes. No speed record by any means but it''s working for me so far.
Rod, I am so very sorry to hear about Koh. My heart goes out to you and Charlie and I know this will be very hard on both of you. You’ll be able to play with her in your dreams. Big hugs for both of you.
Skippy, your trip to Spain and Paris sounds wonderful. Have a great time. The birthday dinner sounds wonderful, I am sure you’ll enjoy the many treats you’ll get there.
Linda, yay for dropping 2 more pounds. That is awesome.
Mara, I did not send in my article yet but I will when I loose some more weight. The donuts sound yummy. Someday I want to have a hot krispy kreme. Your roast from yesterday really sounds good. I love to come home to a delicious and hot meal. Good points about not being so hard on ourselves. It’s all calories and we can even eat “bad” food and still be fine on our calories.
Lorelei, I can’t wait to hear what you picked with your gift certificate.
Hi Steph. Have fun packing.
PW, I buy the miniature assortment of Milky Way, Dark Milky Way, 3 Musketeers and Snickers. I eat one. The MW’s are 35 cals, the 3 Musketeers is 25 cals and I don’t know about the Snickers because I don’t eat them. I also have the Dove promises (milk, dark and caramel) for about 44 calories each. They are enough to curb my craving of chocolate. Yay for getting organized. Thanks for the kind words about me.
Hi Ladypirate.
Shortblonde, it doesn’t sound like you did that bad today. Have fun watching Lost tonight.
Kimi, that is nice you and your parents are going together to the funeral on Saturday. Yay for finishing your book.
Phoenix, I am glad you are feeling a little better and I hope you continue to improve. Good idea to take it easy until you are feeling more like your normal self.
Take care and have a great evening.
Marcy

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy,

I received my Good Housekeeping magazine today, the March Issue. It had articles on women who had lost a lot of weight. I expect to see you in that magazine one day.
36.gif
You have worked so hard Marcy, you are an inspiration to all of us.

Linda

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Rod, I''m sorry to hear about your kitty. I know you said Charlie is taking it really hard. Is the other kitty also super sad?
8.gif

Steph, thanks for the recipe! I loooooooove any sort of artichoke dip. I was wondering if you use fresh steamed artichoke hearts, or the stuff from a can?

Skippy, oh I''m so jealous that you are going to France and Spain. I skipped over to your Who''s Who thread, and am in the middle of your travel photos. I hope to see lots from Paris and Spain! Where exactly in Spain are you going? My favorite architect (Santiago Calatrava) is from Valencia. Gaudi is the famous Spanish architect, but my heart belongs to Mr. Calatrava.
30.gif

Phoenix, what a mystery! I really hope you are feeling better.

Linda, congrats on the weightloss!

I finally took a class at my gym. I went to a "Club Yoga" class after work. It''s supposed to be a "fitness approach to yoga. Based on vinyasa yoga." It was, eh. I''m going to try the straight up vinyasa yoga class this weekend and see if it''s better.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
CJ Vinyasa Yoga is what I do, and I loove it! It teaches you a series of poses. So, it''s like do a cat series, then into dog series, then into swan or something. But, you start just doing cat a few times, then you add dog a few times, then the next, etc. Time really flies! And, it''s much easier to control your breathing because you know what the poses are going to be and you''re already familiar with doing them. My vinyasa also has a great cool-down and meditation. Good Luck!!

Marcy You''re doing so good on the TM!! Good work!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 12:31:30 PM
Author: Rod
This will be short. Just got home from the vet and I''m afraid our precious Bombay was too sick this time. She''s had poor health for several years and we''ve done everything humany possible for her. But, our vet told us the infection in her eye spread so quickly that there was nothing more they could do. We held her in our arms and sobbed as they sedated, then gave her the final injection. I don''t know why we''re being tested so hard right now, but enough''s enough.

Sorry for the total downer, but I''m just so sad and lost at this moment. We''re not going to the gym tonight. Neither of us can handle that. We''ll go out for a nice dinner and come home and be with our healthy kitty.

I''ll check in later.........
Dear Rod so so sorry to hear about the loss of Charlie''s and your beloved Koh.
Thinking of you both and hope you find comfort that he was so loved by both and that he gave you so much joy and loved you in return.
Like Mara said she is at the Rainbow Bridge resting and waiting to be reunited with you all one day
Take care
Kate

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, I was so hoping this wouldn''t have to happen, but please know how sorry I am, and even though we are miles apart, I am sending you, Charlie and Sakai hugs and good thoughts as hard as I can. I have been there myself many times and what you both did takes a heck of a lot of courage - but you did the kindest thing for sweet Koh. We are here for you as one of the many things us PSers have in common, is a deep love for our precious furbabies, so know we understand and are here for you.
emrose.gif
I wish there was something I could do to help...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGIF and Good Morning!!!! Well I got a call from my sister last night before dinner saying she was so sick and they couldn't make it (sounds like a very bad flu); I felt bad for her. I guess it is just that time of year that stuff is going around; I hope her son doesn't get it. I might go check on her today and see if she needs anything.

Dinner was very nice, I had this humongous piece of spanakopita (I will have the other half for dinner tonight), my parents had salmon, and hubby had moussaka (he also has leftovers for dinner). hehe We had to save room for the chocolate baklava (my new favorite dessert), it was delicious. Hubby had a good birthday and thanks for all the sweet bday wishes and Mr. Skippy thanks you!! Earlier in the day I walked for 45 mins and did some weights at home instead of muscle hour. Today I probably will go for another walk and tomorrow is muscle hour.
1.gif
I hope everyone has a Fab Friday!!!

Shortblonde, enjoy your trip; hope you had a great workout at dance class yesterday!

Kimberly, glad you had a great workout. Have a safe trip and I am thinking about you and your family.
emrose.gif

Mara I really like what you wrote in your last paragraph about eating things we don't see as per say 'Ideal' great info and reminder!!! Thanks!

Rod, I know there are no words to really help right now but I thinking about you and Charlie today.
emrose.gif

Monnie, I am also thinking about you and your hubby and have you in my prayers and find something soon.

SS, 12 years till 40, you are a baby and your plan sounds fab. Well I have 8 yrs to plan before for my 40th. hehe Do you have any pics from the storm? Be safe and stay warm. Chili sounds perfect for stormy weather.

Marcy, yay for your walks, you are doing great!!! Are you teaching this semester?

CrownJewel, I will be going to Barcelona for the 1st time; we are excited. It is suppose to be pants (rainy and about 50) in Paris and about mid 60's in Barcelona. Have you been to Spain? I dream of going to Switzerland like you someday! Sorry club yoga was just eh. Good to see you! Thanks for liking my Valentine's pizza. hehe I like your lobster idea!
3.gif

Hello Katebar, Linda and Lorelei!!!!

35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All,

Rod, I hope you and Charlie are doing feeling better this morning. Koh is certainly in kitty heaven.

Skippy, dinner sounded delicious. So glad Mr. Skippy had a nice birthday! When do you leave for Paris? I know it''s soon, as you''ll be there on Valentine''s Day. Lucky duck!

SS, the snow eating is just too funny. He''s attempting to get in lots of good veggies when he eats those leaves, even if he doesn''t like them.

Phoenix, I hope you cont. to feel better!

CJ, sorry yoga wasn''t so great.

Marcy, I continue to be so impressed by you.

SS, I know how you feel when you have a bad day. Hope you enjoyed pizza and Lost.

We had Mediterranean slow roasted pork and roasted brocoflower and beets for dinner. Really yummy.

I''m heading to my parents straight from work and hoping the Friday traffic isn''t too terrible. I''ll be back tomorrow late afternoon, J is taking over all of the cooking and cleaning for the company we''re having over. He''s so great about doing things like that.

Have a great few days, all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results