shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 21st April till 27th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi all...just a quick check in. i haven''t really been reading as much as i used to, i don''t check into PS that much lately...just too much going on! seems like everyone is doing well...for me i just am continuing on with my workouts and regular life as such. i''m a little over just posting the same stuff in the thread, not really having anything to ''add'' necessarily anymore on the workout/health front.

i AM going to cut back a little this week and eat a bit more healthily with less dessert. i did great in vegas last week, and am maintaining pretty much fine as all my clothes fit, but would like to lose 2-3 lbs within the next few weeks to get back to where i want to REALLY be. i am going to use my trainer''s ''cutting'' plan that he uses for when he fights (he kickboxes), which is basically like 8 small meals a day, lots of protein, some complex carbs, relatively little fat and no cheating...!

so anyway, you guys might not see me as much on here but i will probably still read from time to time..!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results