shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 21st April till 27th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
LOL! You guys make laugh...all of you are like way to go on losing weight, but I''m actually bummed because my bodyfat went up a tiny bit. I guess because for me my pounds fluctuate in a two pound range I don''t really consider losing weight a benefit...I''m all about the body fat. But on the plus side I did buy another pair of size 2 pant last week...they are white from banana and super cute, and I will be strutting around in them while in Vegas this weekend.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Appletini, enjoy and be proud setting around in your size 2 pants. I am excited to be wearing size 10. (or 12 or 14 it just depends)
1.gif
Have fun in Vegas!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning all! Thanks to those who've wished me a speedy recovery with my wrist/hand. It has been hurting pretty consistently since the fall on Sunday, but after waking up today, it is feeling much better than yesterday. I just get anxious to want to do upper body weights and I can't until it is properly healed. So in the meantime, I went for a run (my first) on Tuesday night in preparation for the 5k this summer. I only ran about 1.5 miles, but it was nice, slow and steady. Last night, I hit the gym and did leg weights along with abs and 45 minutes of elliptical. Tonight is kickboxing, which I am very much looking forward to.

dragon - Keep up the good work with becoming more active...it will pay off!
steph - Glad to hear everything's okay with your leg. Yeah for being down 3 lbs - great job!
marcy - Mmm...slow churned ice cream sounds yummy!
Rod - Sounds like you and Charlie had another wonderful day
emsmile.gif
Way to go with the pushups and being complimented on your perfect form. I'm sure you must feel so good knowing you are an inspiration for so many others - keep up the good work! And good luck with the job opportunity. I think you did the right thing with the salary requirements response. I would have done something very similar.
Monnie - Good luck to you and DH on your interviews! Sending lots of dust your way!
phoenix - I feel for you with allergies. I'm struggling right along with you and many others on here. I agree with others on seeing the doctor regarding your dropping sizes, just to be on the safe side.
CJ - Great job with the workout - love the new sneakies! Sashimi - yum!
Bee - Glad the exam went okay.
Kim - Hope you had fun with your visit last night.
somethingshiny - Sorry to hear about JT being sick - hope he feels better soon. Yeah for a new swimsuit and for showing off all the hard work - you go!
Skippy - Glad you enjoyed muscle hour. This is such a great time of year for fruits and veggies. I will usually eat a mixture of berries all summer when I'm craving a sweet snack, so I love that. And it makes you feel so good eating so well!
pavelover - We all fall off the wagon at one point or another, and often many times over the years. Don't feel too bad - you got back up and exercised and that's great! Keep up the good work!

Hi Dee*Jay, appletini, Linda, Lorelei, and all my other WWTers! Have a wonderful day!
emhot.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys...quick check in. Last night after dinner I went to the gym and did the ellpitical. When I came back home, Adam looked really pale and said he had chest pains and his whole body was numb, so we took Andrew to his aunts and I took him to the hospital where we ended up spending 7 hours. We didn''t even end up seeing the doctor until about 5 1/2 hours into it, although they did run all kinds of test before then to determine he wasn''t having a heart attact. It was very scary, but it had to do with his blood pressure. It was skyhigh when we went in, but by the time we left, it was low again. Very scary and he will follow up with his doctor, but not a fun night to say the least. Anyway, hope everyone is good. Andrew slept the full night at his aunts and I got 2 hours, so I''m trying to wake up....I think I will be having a few coffees today
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Marcy!

Weather is pants again at the moment, we had a lovely day on Tuesday, but it has rained ever since.
40.gif
But I have got a decent amount of treddying in, so pleased about that.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Steph - That is scary!! I''m glad to hear that he has gone back to normal! Hope it all turns out well with the doctor!

Well last night I ended up doing sculpting moves while watching idol, 45 mins. This morning I did half hour of pilates focusing on my core and abs. I didn''t get to walk this morning, due to time constraints.

This afternoon I''m going to make SO take me somewhere so we can jog.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all! Today I was determined to do a good long workout since my last few have been cut short. I did my regular 65 mins on the elliptical, even though I was so bored about half way through that I thought my brain was going to fall right out of one of my ears. TV is for the most part genuinely inane...

I''m Trying to eat OK but when most of what I consume consists of food that I can cram down while driving it is not *always* the best...
3.gif

Not much else to report. Gotta go to a gazillion things, but I''ll be back later!

Steph, I''m glad Adam is OK.

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello wwt! i just wanted to pop in and say hi since i''ve been traveling for the past 10 days. i have been eating lots of yummy (but not healthy!) mexican food, but at least i was also fairly active. back on the healthy path today, since i really want to get rid of these few pounds that are still hanging around, yuck. i have dance class today, hooray!

i haven''t had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but i hope everyone is doing well.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had my PT today for the first time in over 2 weeks. I was really dreading it b/c (a) it had been awhile and (b) my brain is already in vacation mode. The session was really good, so it feels good to be back on track!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, lots of post since I last checked in; people are doing a great!!!!
36.gif

I lost 2 lbs today; my body is weird!!! I don't lose one week and then lose the next and then the same thing repeats (last week it was .2 but still weird). hehe
Yesterday I did cardio for 40 mins so I probably will do the same thing again today. Weather is great; loving all the flowers and sunshine here!!!
emhot.gif
emrose.gif

Rod, I hope you hear something from that company (I sure you will hear from them soon); I believe it that you keep the airconditioning going all year!!! I was in Savannah, the middle of August and oh boy, that humidity is killer. hehe
31.gif

Steph, yay for new curtains!! I love the silk ones at Pottery Barn! Great for eating healthy and keeping busy w/your little one!! Gosh, for Adam; I wonder what made that happen??? I hope he is doing better.

Kimi, hey there sweetie!

Marcy, yay for walking! I wish we had frozen yogurt place. Our anniversary is on April 29 and this Friday we are going out to eat (dressing up) and we will ride the tram on Tuesday for a view of all the city at night. Yay for a size 10 darling!!!!

Patiently Waiting, so sorry about the hand; glad it is feeling better. Yay for the run; awesome!!!! I am a huge fruit lover; we had strawberry's and plums yesterday, yummy!

Lorelei, sending sunshine
emhot.gif
your way and whooo hooo for the workouts!!!

Dragonfly, yay for sculpting moves while watching tv; awesome!

DeeJay, Wendy's has a delicious honey chicken breast sandwich and a side of mandarine oranges (instead of fries) or chilli which are low cal. hehe Can't wait to see you!!!! I am super excited!!! Kudos on the workout!!!

SB, enjoy dance class!!

Apple, yay for PT!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone try to get a couple of tsp''s of Flaxseed oil in their diet????
33.gif
I bought it because I thought I would try and mix it in smoothies or something but I actually drank a tsp straight.
14.gif
Any other suggestions besides in a smoothie??? Thanks in advance
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evening everyone. I''ve been in the library for nearly 12 hours today studying and I''m so tired! Bootcamp is finished now also so I guess my life for the next few weeks are living in the books. It''s always around this time that I really need to watch my weight as I tend to eat so much more when I''m studying all day. Have to work all day tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday so I guess that will keep me away from the snacks.

Kimberley-glad to hear that the tacos were nice.

Appletini-enjoy Vegas!

Something-glad to hear that you look hot in the swimsuit! I''m dreading wearing mine in Australia!

Skippy-glad to hear that you met up with your girlfriends-I love meeting up with the girls! Muscle hour sounds so tough! Even the name does. That''s amazing that you''re down 2 pounds! Well done! Enjoy the cardio!

Phoenix-I''m the same-I have much more energy in the evenings than I used to.

Steph-I hope that Adam is feeling better! That''s very scary.

Pave-glad to hear that you''re back on track.

Rod-Carly Smithson actually went to my secondary school! I was the year above her and when I was in 6th year (our final year when we''re around 17/18), I was the prefect for her class! Her name was Carly Hennessy then and she looked nothing like she does now. I actually didn''t recognise her when I was her on the internet. She''s not well known over here at all.
The compliments are flying at you when you''re in the gym-that''s great news! You always seem to do great workouts. Any news on the job?

Marcy-Did you treat yourself to anything nice at the mall? mm you''ve made me want popcorn-I adore popcorn-especially the really fattening one that they serve with butter at the cinema
3.gif
I haven''t eaten it in years but I still crave it!

Patiently-enjoy all the exercise. Glad to hear that your wrist is doing better.

Lorelei-we actually had decent weather today
23.gif
Shocker!

Dee*Jay-65 minutes is soooo long on the elliptical! Well done for staying on it that long. I find it very hard to stay that long on it.

Hi SB
35.gif

Well I''m heading to watch sex and the city and then going to sleep! Night everyone.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Skippy
I used to take flax seed capsules but have switched to fishoil cause I read some info about the plant sterols in flax messing with your estrogen- I thought I would put that out there for you.
I dunno how to mix the flax seed oil into something so you can''t taste it. I hope you find something good though.

Hope you are all doing well in your workouts- my friend bailed today but we are going tomorrow. Right now I am just going to relax.

See you all tomorrow.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.....I will try my best NOT to make this so loooooong!!!

We had a nice day. Normal stuff. Breakfast on the terrace. Georgeous weather! Lunch was fried egg with melted swiss sandwiches and sliced tomato - Supper Yumm! Coffee under the oak, followed by a very instense workout. Third intense workout in a row, so tomorrow''s a day of rest. I actually hit my arm pretty hard on one of the machines, so it''s a bit sore and will likely sport a lovely black and blue bruise. Dinner was a nice fresh salad and then we had a couple squares of dark chocolate for dessert, but I''ll probably have a Fuji apple in a bit. Absolutely nothing happening on the job front. I haven''t heard back from the company about interviewing on Monday or not. It''s just exasberating to be in this position at this time in my life. Yet, I''m kind of enjoying the freedom of doing what I want when I want. Alas, it too will have to end as the money will definitely run out at some point. Hopefully later, not sooner! LOL

PW, I''m glad your wrist felt better this morning. I hope it continues to hear quickly. I''m not sure about being an inspiration to others, but at this time in my life I am proud of my accomplishments in the gym! Thanks!!

Steph, I''m sure you and Adam were petrified. I''m sure glad it wasn''t a heart attack and hope his doctor can figure out what caused the increase in his blood pressure. I hope you both took it easy today. Give him my best would you?

Sorry for so much Pants Weather Lorelei, but YAY for getting in lot''s of time on the Treadie!

Wow, Idol and working out. Good for you Dragon.

And YAY for 65 minutes on the elliptical DeeJay!

I hope dance class was good SB!

I''m glad PT was good Apple. I know what it''s like to dread it, but then really enjoy it ultimately.........

YAYAYAY for 2 pounds lost Skippy!! And YAY for 40 minutes of Cardio too. You know that cardio will burn the most fat and calories.......Enjoy the weather and the flowers! If you''re not a fan of humidity (it took me a long time to get to like it myself), you might want to avoid Tampa in August too! Sorry, I don''t take Flaxseed oil, so can''t offer any help there.

Wow bee*, I had no idea you went to the same school as Carly. She is so SUPER talented. I think she will become well known around the world after being on Idol. Sorry that bootcamp is over. Be careful with your treats while you''re studying! And no news on the job front. But, thanks for asking!

I think this is shorter than my usual overly looooong post. Sleep well everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone. Winter is returning to Wyoming – it’s cold, windy with snow showers predicted for a few days. Rats.
PW, glad to hear your wrist is feeling better. Yay for going for a run and working out at the gym.
Steph, I am very sorry to hear about Adam having problems and having to go to the emergency room. I hate how long it takes in the emergency room but I am glad to hear it wasn’t a heart attack. I am sure they can help get his blood pressure under control. But how scary for you guys.
Lorelei, our weather is pants again too. Good thing we have our treddies in our warm houses.
Dragonfly, glad to hear you got in some workouts last night and this morning.
DeeJay, good for you for doing 65 minutes on the elliptical. You are so crazy busy!
Shortblonde, it sounds like you had some yummy food. I am sure you’ll loose those pesky few extra pounds.
Appletini, yay for being back on track with your PT session.
Skippy, congratulations for loosing 2 pounds.
36.gif
Enjoy the nice weather and flowers for me. Your anniversary plans sound great. Have fun girl! I heard you could mix flaxseed in juice but I haven’t heard anything about the oil. Yuk for it tasting bad.
Bee, studying and snacking go hand in hand – maybe get some healthy or low cal snacks to help. The only thing I picked up at the mall was a birthday card for a co-worker and some mints for a baby shower we are giving a girl on Saturday. It was fun wandering around window shopping though.
Pavelover, have a nice relaxing evening. I am going to walk on the treadmill just to warm up!
Have a great evening.
35.gif

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, darn it for not hearing about an interview yet. I hope your arm feels better and doesn''t bruise too bad.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 10:19:54 PM
Author: marcyc
Rod, darn it for not hearing about an interview yet. I hope your arm feels better and doesn't bruise too bad.
Rod Ditto, I bet they will call you tomorrow. I forgot to say congrats to the awesome push up form!!! Thanks for the kudos

Marcy, snow!!!!!! Are you guys like Denver? They seem to always get snow in the spring! Thank you

Pavelover; I can't find anything saying that, if you find a link let me know. The only thing I found was that pregnant women should not take flaxseed oil because there is the possibility for that; that is the only thing I could find; thanks though. Darn to your friend cancelling; could you do a home exercise video?

Bee, sorry you have so much studying. Your hard work will pay off though; you are going to be a fab Vet
9.gif

Sweet dreams all
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, we are 100 miles north of Denver and usually have the same weather only colder and windier.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 11:09:27 PM
Author: marcyc
Skippy, we are 100 miles north of Denver and usually have the same weather only colder and windier.
23.gif
Oh boy, bundle up sweetie!!! We were windy today though. I had to stay inside but our mailbox is far away so i have to walk a little ways to get the mail; thank goodness I think the snow is gone till next winter. It is very pretty though
41.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I''ve got this pain in my tush...from walking to and from work every day this week!!! Hooray. I love the reminder that I''ve done some work. It actually keeps me going. FI has kept me very busy these past few days because his school year is ending, and the business school likes to involve significant others as much as they can. I got in two visits to the gym this week, along with walking 1 hour every day. A coworker was telling me about this Chinese yoga-esque thing that she does at home. She is the tiniest thing and seems like she''s in great shape, so I want to find out more. It sounded like Tai chi to me, but she says that is not what it''s called. She''s going show me her dvd tomorrow. Basically you stand in yoga-esque poses and hold for one or two minutes. She says it''s great.

Skippy, thanks for the compliments! My kids size in New Balance is "youth 3.0" but my adult women''s shoe size is 4.5 For adult women sneakers I wear a size 5 because no one makes adult women sneakers in anything smaller than a 5.

Steph, SERIOUSLY the cushioning in NBs is fantastic! This is my first pair of NBs, and I was walking around the hallways at work today...I felt like I was FLYING. I must have gone way past the speed limit for walking in those sneakers. I would look into conference rooms or whatnot, and suddenly realize, "huh...I just flew past them! I''m going sooooooooooo fast!"

Ok, gotta do some studying. I just talked with a good friend of mine, and she gave me some very inspirational words, so I''m off to put them to use! G''night WWT!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning! Cannot believe that it''s Friday again-the days are flying by. I''m heading to the library for three hours and then I''m working until 9
14.gif
It''s Amber''s birthday today (she''s 11) so I have to buy her some doggie treats. She''s allowed to break her diet today
3.gif
Hope everyone has a good Friday!

Rod-sorry to hear about your arm. Hope it''s not too bruised. It would be great if Carly would be more well known. A girl died in our school years ago and Carly sang at the funeral and her voice was just amazing! I hope that you get a dream job soon. I''m trying to be careful with the treats-they all look so good though
9.gif

Marcy-sorry to hear that the weather is worse again. It''s the same here-it was nice yesterday and today is dull. I love window shopping! I was snacking on raisins yesterday-was trying my best to be healthy!

Thanks Skippy!

Crown-I love getting pains like that. It makes you feel like you''ve exercised so hard! Keep up the good work!!

Talk to you all later
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning all; it is another beautiful day here in sunny ABQ!!!
35.gif
The birds are chirping, the grass is green and my neighbors are complimenting me on my flower garden and pots of flowers in bloom.

Hubby has the day of so we are eating breakfast and then we hop on our bikes for a ride.
1.gif
This evening we are celebrating our anniversary at this wonderful restaurant and I think I will do the price fix menu; I can't wait, this place is sooooo yummy! Our 8 year wedding anniversary is Tuesday and we are riding up the tram on Tuesday for a view of the city lights but tonight is a good night for going out since tomorrow and Sunday we have 2 party's to go to. I am looking forward to dressing up and having a real date w/hubby instead of just going to the movies or something more casual. Did I tell you guys I am excited?!? hehe
2.gif
3.gif

Marcy, whoo hoo for a size 10, yay!!!

Apple, have fun in Vegas!

Rod, sweetie the right job will come along soon; hang in there. Saying lots of prayers for you two cuties; enjoy sushi tonight!!!

Kimi and Mara, you are missed!!!

CrownJewel, you have a tiny foot. I wear a 6 or 6.5, I thought mine was sort of small. You talking about flying gave me a visual of you floating around like an angel. hehe Yay for all the walking; you live in a great city for that!!! Hooray is right!!

Bee, TGIF and Happy Birthday to Amber
emcake.gif
give her a kiss for me!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hello all! Today I wasn''t so good, and neither last night. I did a few crunches last night, but was helping SO with the boat again. Finally done with it though, so tonight I will get to work out. He''ll be gone for the weekend so I''m turning it into a super flab burning weekend lol! This morning I did 20 mins yoga, but had to stop because I had to make my lunch and what not, and had gotten a later start. Tonight I am hoping to have dinner with a friend and run to my local book store to look at vegetarian cookbooks. Then I plan to come home and do more sculpting moves. I''m going to get up early tomorrow and go for a long jog.

Skippy - YAY for 2lbs!!! and yes I do flaxseed. I tend to mix it with my oil and vinegar in salads as part of the garnish or I might add it over stir fry after it''s done cooking, but normally I just blend it in my smoothies. It goes well over salad though.

bee - maybe you could go for walks and read whilst you are walking? Or maybe walk to a park to study and then walk home?

Crown Jewel - Kudos for walking back and forth, that is awesome!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 12:11:11 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Hello all! Today I wasn''t so good, and neither last night. I did a few crunches last night, but was helping SO with the boat again. Finally done with it though, so tonight I will get to work out. He''ll be gone for the weekend so I''m turning it into a super flab burning weekend lol! This morning I did 20 mins yoga, but had to stop because I had to make my lunch and what not, and had gotten a later start. Tonight I am hoping to have dinner with a friend and run to my local book store to look at vegetarian cookbooks. Then I plan to come home and do more sculpting moves. I''m going to get up early tomorrow and go for a long jog.

Skippy - YAY for 2lbs!!! and yes I do flaxseed. I tend to mix it with my oil and vinegar in salads as part of the garnish or I might add it over stir fry after it''s done cooking, but normally I just blend it in my smoothies. It goes well over salad though.
Good idea!!! You are doing WW too, yes? Good for the crunches and the yoga. Happy Sculpting and enjoy dinner and the bookstore!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWWWWW Skippy, you will have fun celebrating your 8 year anniversary with your hubby. Happy Anniversary to you both!! YAY for losing 2 pounds too!!!!

Hi all,

It is beautiful here today. Mazie and I just came back from a looooooooong walk. My allergies are nuts today, but we still went out for a walk.

Rod: I hope you hear about the job interview!!!

Steph: I am so glad that spot was nothing, what a relief.

Hi Marcy
35.gif

PW: I am glad your wrist/hand is doing better

I will check back later, have some errands to run in a few minutes.

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 2:05:55 PM
Author: Linda W
AWWWWW Skippy, you will have fun celebrating your 8 year anniversary with your hubby. Happy Anniversary to you both!! YAY for losing 2 pounds too!!!!

Hi all,

It is beautiful here today. Mazie and I just came back from a looooooooong walk. My allergies are nuts today, but we still went out for a walk.
Thank you Linda!!! You are always so sweet and darling! My allergies are nutty too. hehe Dang these allergies. How are the grandboys? i hope they are feeling better; glad you got a walk!!!!
36.gif

I got back from a 17 mile bike ride
3.gif
and hubby and I decided we deserve bonus points for the wind push against us the WHOLE way!!!! I am soooooo looking forward to dinner tonight after the killer bike ride. hehee
9.gif
11.gif
35.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
skippy - WW? as in weekly workouts? lol sorry just a bit confused.

I took flaxseed in the capsule form too, but I think it''s better to grind it up and use it that way. I''ll sprinkle ground flaxseed over salads too

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good afternoon from lovely Florida! It is a beautiful day today. I''ve had a great time. I took Andrew up to the mall area and picked up some new silk drapes from Pottery Barn that were on sale and they are beautiful! Then I went to a jewelry store to try on eternity bands and some other necklaces since Adam asked for ideas for Mother''s Day so that is always fun. Then I went up to Home Depot Expo to look around and get ideas for my kitchen. I felt like Rod b/c I went to Panera for lunch. I looked at his cherry scone he gets, but decided it was too big for me to eat alone since Andrew was only interested in a chocolate chip cookie. Anyway, the boys are ordering pizza tonight and I will probably make myself an egg white omelet and go workout. I was down another lb today, so I am super motivated. Everyone have a wonderful Friday night!

Dragonfly, thanks for the good wishes for Adam. Hope you enjoyed your jog!

DeeJay, good job on the 65 min. workout....that is awesome! The longest I ever go is 45 mins. b/c I get bored too.

Shortblonde, have fun at dance class

Appletini, yea for a great workout session!

Skippy, yea for your weight loss! Woohoo, you go girlie! Have fun at your dinner and happy 8th anniversary!

Bee, hope you get a break from studying this weekend:) 12 hours is a long time in a library! Happy birthday to Amber!

Hi, Pavelover

Rod, sorry you haven''t heard back from the company. You have a great attitude and I''m glad you are enjoying this little break:) Thanks for the good wishes for Adam...we both appreciate it!

Marcy, sorry for the cold weather. My dad is on a plane over that way now on a business trip and is excited b/c he''s never been to Colorado. Hope you have a great weekend!

CJ, yea for a good pain from walking! I''m the same way, I like to feel like I did something!

Linda, hope your allergies are better!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey..........

Not much going on today. Our condo was shown this afternoon, but we haven''t heard whether they liked it or not. It''s pretty warm today. Almost summer like. It was a bit too windy to eat on the terrace this morning, so we had coffee and fruit inside, which Sakai greatly enjoyed! My arm is much better today. And surprisingly, no bruise. I was sure I''d bruise as hard as I hit it. I had a 20% off coupon for Banana Republic, so I got a new t-shirt, which is always fun. Charlie got a new pair of shorts. We''ll be heading out in a while for our normal Friday night Sushi, FroYo and Sbucks under the oak. I never heard from the company about interviewing Monday, so I guess that''s not going to happen. There''s just got to be something out there for me. We just haven''t found each other yet............

Skippy: Enjoy your anniversary dinner tonight! I''m sure you''ll both have a wonderful evening. And a 17 mile bike ride? You go girl!!!!!!

Oh my Marcy. Snow? I''ve heard April snows are quite common in the Denver area? Bundle up and stay warm.

Sorry you have a pain in your tush CJ. But glad it''s from walking so much!!

Glad to year you''re being careful with the treats bee*!!

Hey Linda!! Nope, didn''t hear about the interview. It''s a tough job market these days for sure.

I''m sure you enjoyed shopping for bling for mother''s day ideas Steph. Sorry you didn''t go ahead and treat yourself to a Cherry Scone at Panera. They''re SO good. Have a good workout tonight.

I''ll check in later. Have a great Friday evening everyone.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just back in from Amber''s birthday walk-she''s so excited. D brought her up some treats and I brought some home from work also-she''s been spoilt rotten today but she deserves every treat. Can''t believe my puppy is 11!

Skippy-17 miles
23.gif
wow-I wouldn''t be able to walk after that! Happy anniversary and I hope you have an amazing dinner tonight!

dragonfly-WW is short for weight watchers. Enjoy your work out tonight.

Linda-hope you and Maizie enjoyed your walk.

Steph-glad you had a good time at the mall.

Rod-enjoy your night out. Sorry to hear that there''s no news from that job. I hope that you find each other soon.

Night everyone
24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results