shape
carat
color
clarity

wanna see some pave? my new rings are here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Sara- they are so beautiful!

Congrats and enjoy them. I am new here too, and definitely want something similar. I will be PMing you too for more info, just like Ginger!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! Even though you don''t have the claw prongs, so to speak, the prongs still are very well done
1.gif
Not too chunky and nice and even. I love your set!
Luv

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
So beautiful!!
6.gif

36.gif

lovely! Your ring is gorgeous, and as a set it looks fabulous. At one time i had thought that a wedding band would detract from a rad ering, but yours really shows how beautiful and complete it looks.

What are the specs on that stone? Very pretty. It takes up lots of your finger and has the very classy bling bling affect.

emteeth.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
ok ok...i LOVED
emlove.gif
your solitaire with the half-eternity w-band, but i have to say you have given your gorgeous diamond a beautiful new home
30.gif
hubba! i love the RBs with pave bands and especially love those double prongs..congrats
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
holy cow---you win the prize..............ive been on pricescope for 6 months and your ring is by FAR the most gorgeous i''ve seen yet/ tell us about the stone-!!

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Woooooooooooooooooow. Ohmigod.

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
Look at your skating rink!

Two carats, really? That looks way bigger on your hand. And it''s so white!

BABYROCKS

Rough_Rock
once in a while i pop in to see what''s going on and i swear each time the stones get bigger and bigger and the
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
designs just get better and better. this ring is to die for.
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

congratulations, slammie!

for those who did not follow your earlier posts, could u let us know the specs of the center and side stone size. thank u.

liz

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
THANKS. Now I have to mop up this drool. Seriously, my mouth dropped open. That is stunning. The pave is perfect. Not too much. Not too little. Just right to showcase an awesome ring. It is stunning, really!!!
30.gif
Whew. I need a cigarette.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. That is soooo amazing. And you didn''t post too many pictures! Actually I would love to see the underside of the ring (basket maybe?) More closely
18.gif
. So nice. And so big on your hand!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Slammie: I can''t wait to see my Michael B. Also!! Oy! Do I have to keep waiting Mr. Diamond man!!!!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
GORGEOUS!!! I was blinded by the bling. Very nice. The set looks amazing together.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Good Grief!!! That is one gorgeous set of rings! The detail is absolutely stunning, and everything is perfect together. The main stone is quite a honker, looks even BIGGER that 2 cts!!!!

Very, very pretty! Job well done!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif
Totally drool-worthy for sure. Absolutely beautiful!! I am going to have to show this to my h2b. My little rb is all lonely..it needs some brothers and sisters too
9.gif

So pretty!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I absolutely love the band of pave around the basket. Those are gorgeous Slammie!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
That is quite a beauty! Did you give the info on that center stone anywhere? It is to die for!

I love the pave as well. Very well done!

Also, what kind of camera do you have? Those pictures are so clear, I cant believe it.

Congrats!

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
those are absolutely gorgeous! how exciting for you!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/28/2004 8:21:16 PM
Author: slammie

[...] thanks for your compliments! the diamond is a 2.03 G, SI1 from Superbert cert.
Looking at the pics... it looks like either 5 carats or size 2 ring.
9.gif
Perfectly done !

slammie

Shiny_Rock
wow...you guys are the best!! Thanks you all for your nice comments...and i''m glad you liked the pictures. Well, first horrible day back to work after the long break and i couldn''t even log into PS today!!! So, sorry for the late reply.
Patty, my 8 stone wedding band is being resized to wear on my right hand. My husband has been so understanding through this...I feel so lucky and blessed to be with him. But you''re right Kayla, no more upgrades for me for a looooong time!! heehee. I used the pentax optio camera..it is awesome. I bought it costco because my other 4.0mpixel canon camera sucked in low light and macro shots. I never get blurry macro shots on this one..i love it!
Ally, I''ll try getting some basket close up shots this weekend, and Ginger, Dani, I''ll PM you with the info.
For those who asked for specs...
my finger size is 4.75
Superbcert round H&A
8.21 X 8.29 X 5.02
Depth: 60.8
Table: 55%
Crown angle: 34.1
Height: 14.8
Pavilion angle: 41.0
Pavilion depth: 43.2
2.03 carats, G, SI1
The pave band has 2 pointers (0.02 melees) in the band and it''s approximatley 2.3-2.4 in width (the wedding band is every so slightly thinner). The pave on the basket are pretty small, my guess is he used 1 pointers for those..total of 12 all around. There are 9 diamonds on each side of the engagement ring but I may get 2 extra put on each side. My jeweler made carvings on the side of the band...I''ve heard it being called fishtail pave.
My old setting is here (let''s see if this works...1st attempt at linking)
here
thanks again all for your kind kind comments
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow slammie i love how it looks, and that HEAD is to die for! your little hands showcase the ring and stone perfectly. Did Toppers do the head of the ring? I may have to look into that..I am dying for some claw-like prongs myself with some detail on the side, and those are pretty darn close to others I have seen. then we can be ring twins! OH except I also need the 2c stone...
31.gif
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
just WOW......slammie, that is one of the most gorgeous rings I''ve been here in two plus years.

Nice, nice, job. Wear it in good health and enjoy.
9.gif

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOD....just beautiful. What is the size of the center stone? Your ring is magnifiicent.

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, slammie. i am literally speechless. it is just STUNNING!
6.gif
30.gif

first of all, the setting turned out beautifully. (yay pave!) and, i have to tell you, i am literally AWED at how gorgeous your stone is. it is amazing. amazing! (and woah--it looks huge!)

i cannot find any more words! you must be just thrilled with it. don''t bump into any walls while you''re walking around staring at your hand all day long!!!!

congratulations.
30.gif

PS--sorry it took me so long to comment but i have been on pricescope hiatus between having family in town for the holiday and the awful three weeks at work i''m about to embark upon . . .

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I just feel compelled to reiterate my feelings about these rings--one of the most beautiful rings/sets I''ve seen here or anywhere. Fabulous, just fabulous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2004 10
6.gif
9:57 PM
Author: reena

don''t bump into any walls while you''re walking around staring at your hand all day long!!!!
LOL! Reena, i''ve been telling my DH to not let me do that with my new ring-to-be. I have a date. My ring will be here on December 7... Now the countdown begins!!!! Can I make it??????? OHHH the anticipation is killing me.

slammie

Shiny_Rock
thanks al, mara, nina, reena!! Mara, toppers made the ring from start to finish. Funny, I thought it looked similar to yours when I held my hand out =)
LOL, i haven't run into any walls yet, but what's worse when my collegues catch me looking at it..like in meetings, or when my boss comes in my cube and catches me doing the QVC hand tilting
14.gif
..hahaha ( i sit by a window..can't resist!!) Geez, I'm so ashamed of myself somtimes!!
Nina, it's a 2.03 G, SI1.
9.gif
FLOD...ohhh...I bet you can't wait!! I mean, I can't wait for ya!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to check out these rings again.
I absolutely love the way they came out.

Topper''s did an excellent job. The diamond and rings look gorgeous on your hand.
I did have one question, do the diamonds on the wedding band go all the way around or do they stop like the e-ring?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Slammie,

I honestly do not know what to say that has not already been said. Your ring is amazing. I love it, love it, love it. Great choice in designers.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
OMG, i LOVE the etching on the sides and that profile.... WOW!!! That is the most beautiful glowing diamond I''ve ever seen, and it looks amazing on your hand!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results